I Thought Democrats Were Truth Seekers

Let us know the next time the GOP does an honest investigation of itself next time it's in charge.

This reminds me of the show Jon Stewart did on the media. The media is the one corporation that should be 100% transparent, right? I mean, they want to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth whenever they investigate something. But when it comes to them and how they sensationalize the news, they refuse to even discuss it.
Ummmmmm, that is what this thread is about. Democrats have blocked an investigation of Hunter Biden. They won't even let it start.

They forget around 800,000 registered Republicans have died of covid or old age. Only about 200,000 Democrats died. We may see a lot of red seats flipped because of natural selection.
LOL. First, not even democrats believe that. They are jumping off ship instead of running for re-election. Second, Republicans are registering more people than Democrats are in a lot of places. Third, blue places have already started turning red.

Guess not. While they are in control of the House it is investigate Trump and Republicans but block investigations of their own side. They claim all they want to do is seek the truth but they don't seem to want to seek the truth on Hunter Biden.

Why did you think democrats were truth seekers? Please tell me you don’t think Republicans are any better

Why did you think democrats were truth seekers? Please tell me you don’t think Republicans are any better
Democrats say they are truth seekers. Are they, or are they only interested in politically charged investigations of the other side? I never said Republicans are better. But, the left always try claiming they take the high ground and are better than the other side when they do not actually do either.

Ummmmmm, that is what this thread is about. Democrats have blocked an investigation of Hunter Biden. They won't even let it start.
Law enforcement did investigate Hunter. Bill Bar was involved and syncing with Rudy Gulliani. If politicians want to investigate then it’s for political reasons only. I don’t blame op posting party’s for wanting to block overpolitciized investigations

Guess not. While they are in control of the House it is investigate Trump and Republicans but block investigations of their own side. They claim all they want to do is seek the truth but they don't seem to want to seek the truth on Hunter Biden.

Democrats concentrate on trump because of the numbers and seriousness of his crimes. Causing the deaths of U.S. citizens because you're pissed of at losing an election is something republicans should take seriously, but no.

Last edited:
Democrats say they are truth seekers. Are they, or are they only interested in politically charged investigations of the other side? I never said Republicans are better. But, the left always try claiming they take the high ground and are better than the other side when they do not actually do either.
Both sides try and take the high ground and paint the other as evil. That’s what our politics has devolved to. Right now the Republicans are the ones pushin the investigations. Still claiming the election was stolen, still claiming Hunters laptop proves that Joe should be arrested. Stupid shit like that. Comes from both sides

Law enforcement did investigate Hunter. Bill Bar was involved and syncing with Rudy Gulliani. If politicians want to investigate then it’s for political reasons only. I don’t blame op posting party’s for wanting to block overpolitciized investigations
I agree. Glad to see you are against TDS investigations of Trump, which are over the top in overpolitciized investigations

Democrats concentrate on trump because of the numbers and seriousness of his crimes. Causing the deaths of U.S. citizens because you're pissed of at losing an election is something republicans should take seriously, but no.
LOL. What crimes? He hasn't been found guilty of one yet. In fact, the highly biased democrats in New York have finally given up on their witch hunt.

Both sides try and take the high ground and paint the other as evil. That’s what our politics has devolved to. Right now the Republicans are the ones pushin the investigations. Still claiming the election was stolen, still claiming Hunters laptop proves that Joe should be arrested. Stupid shit like that. Comes from both sides
BS. Democrats keep on pushing every investigation they can while quashing Hunter Biden ones.

Really?! You didn’t hear about that? Please pull head out of your anus.

Really?! You didn’t hear about that? Please pull head out of your anus.

Link #1....NPR....Fuck off.

Link #2....Did you even read that shit?...Barr had the info and actively suppressed it.

Pull your own head out, asshelmet.

Link #1....NPR....Fuck off.

Link #2....Did you even read that shit?...Barr had the info and actively suppressed it.

Pull your own head out, asshelmet.
Fuck off why? If they got something wrong in the article point it out.

Barr had the info. He did nothing with it. You and other right wingers like WSJ call it suppressing for political spin… reality calls it what it is. Authorities had the info, investigated it, and didn’t see enough to warrant criminal charges. This is exactly what I claimed. You can’t dispute it

The crimes they have been looking for, for six years? Trump caused no ones death.

Forum List

Back