I think we should attempt to gain the trust of isolated human tribes so we can help modernize them.

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I'm not saying we should force anybody. I'm just saying we should extend our hand. What are we, Starfleet? We're just going to leave them alone because we don't want to disturb their culture? How many tribal people die horribly due to curable medical conditions? These people are in the jungle with stone tools and no shoes on constantly working to avoid starvation.

"They don't want our tech. They like their lives the way they are."

They're afraid of us. They think we're demons and witches. The idea that they wouldn't want tools that can make their lives easier is ridiculous. We need to prove ourselves to them somehow.

Last edited:
I'm not saying we should force anybody. I'm just saying we should extend our hand. What are we, Starfleet? We're just going to leave them alone because we don't want to disturb their culture? How many tribal people die horribly due to curable medical conditions? These people are in the jungle with stone tools and no shoes on constantly working to avoid starvation.

"They don't want our tech. They like their lives the way they are."

They're afraid of us. They think we're demons and witches. The idea that they wouldn't want tools that can make their lives easier is ridiculous. We need to prove ourselves to them somehow.
Leave them alone ....you people can't handle the ******* and spics that are already here

Jesus christ Whitey whats wrong with you :p

no we don't.

We do if we want to gain their trust.
1612181022695.png

Why do we need to gain their trust?

We don't. I just think it's worth doing.
I'm not one to force anything on anyone.

If the reason you want to make these people trust you is to make them accept a new way of life for your own reasons of thinking they'd be better off then I say we leave them alone.

They obviously know that other people exist out in the world and when as a society they are ready to reach out the will or won't.

Screw pandering to savages. lol that's just retarded. You going to let them sacrifice babies to frog gods and the like just because you beleive what aging doped addled hippies teaching Anthropology and History fed you?

Screw pandering to savages. lol that's just retarded. You going to let them sacrifice babies to frog gods and the like just because you beleive what aging doped addled hippies teaching Anthropology and History fed you?

It matters not in the big picture what these tribes do.

Why do you feel the need to force your way of life on others?

Why do you feel a compulsion to lie about what I said? It's the OP's premise to interfere with them, not mine.

Why do you want to encourage sacrificing babies to frog gods?

Why do you feel a compulsion to lie about what I said? It's the OP's premise to interfere with them, not mine.

And you know that these tribes do that?

So your answer is yes, you do support people sacrificing babies to frog gods.

So your answer is yes, you do support people sacrificing babies to frog gods.

I didn't answer yes or no.

Just as you didn't answer my question

But I guess I really don't care what a primitive tribe does.

I mean do you want to intervene in every case of infanticide that occurs daily in the so called civilized world too?

Missionaries are best at reaching out to primitive people. But if they are not in real need and are living a simple life close to nature and God. Leave them alone. What I mean by real need is like a famine or pandemic. Let them know, educate them about the rest of the world and let it be an individual choice if they want any part of it. Looking at the so called civilization the way it is now ,they may want to run deeper into the wilderness.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly how we fucked up most of the planet in the first place.

Look at the indigenous peoples who's cultures have never recovered from contact with technologically advanced civilizations.

Better to allow them to come to us if they choose IMO. And if they don't...more power to them.

Forum List

Back