i think we could be a little nicer to our government...

you know ? the supreme court, the congress, let's give them a chance.

A chance to what?

Remember as it pertains to government ; Gridlock is good.
change our attitude when did you last call your congressman or go to a town hall ?

My attitude is just fine. It's the attitude that government needs to do more that is the problem

I'll say it again because there is never too much truth

Gridlock is good.

Our system was designed to be that way.

The less Congress does the better it is for all of us.
i think you have it.

Yes I have common sense enough to know the government is not working in our best interests

you know ? the supreme court, the congress, let's give them a chance.

A chance to what?

change our attitude when did you last call your congressman or go to a town hall ?

My attitude is just fine. It's the attitude that government needs to do more that is the problem

Gridlock is good.

i think you have it.

Yes I have common sense enough to know the government is not working in our best interests
what do we do to make it better ?

How do we not "give the government a chance"? It sounds like a freaking 4th grader. We give the government a chance every election day if we care.

Nonsense, 90% of these Politicians should be hanging from ropes right now in front of the Capitol. Our savings, homes, jobs, pensions......still hanging by a thread because of 30 years of "these politicians". Everyone says "they do the best they can". Huh? its' a hard job? WTH? Try a real job, those are hard.

They are still funding items in this famous "waste book" after putting out an annual book to tell us about how stupid it is? huh? PP is still funded? After Trump! They had from NOV 09 to JAN 20 to prepare a stack for Trump to sign into law. What have they done in 8 months? Not many big ticket items? Is the BUDGET balanced?They could have put through little band-aid fixes to the ACA.......they can't even do that? all or nothing Ryan/MM?

Trump is working to make things better, not "them". They only make themselves rich. The worst of the bunch get the richest. I have zero sympathy for them. Maybe for some true honorable GOVT workers, but never for "them"!
and now are concerned Trump wont spend entire budget.....and thats a bad thing? with 20 trillion in debt can you imagine the if he managed to start paying it down......
i can and he will, that's just business, which he is really great at.

no one has commented on the supreme court.

Yeah. Trump is great at business. Super. The best.

A chance to what?

Gridlock is good.

i think you have it.

what do we do to make it better ?

Make it smaller less expensive and less intrusive

Forum List

Back