I think this was all planned.

Why did Fauci say back in 2016 that Trump would be dealing with a pandemic? I mean, who says that out of the blue??? Has any doctor anywhere ever told a new potus he would be dealing with a pandemic in 2020? Or is this the first?
The 14 day "alone together" bullshit is now what....161 days?
Why are we demanded to wear masks still? Why is the USA still closed?
Why are dem governors and mayors refusing to keep in jail those who are burning, looting, destroying their cities and letting it happen?
Why are we told a vaccine will be available soon, backed by a non doctor (Gates), and if we don't take it..well...there will be repercussions. Such as what? Not allowed in grocery stores, buy gas, see a doctor, have a job, unless we show a card or a mark we have to wear to prove we had the vaccine? And what is IN that vaccine? A computer chip as small as a red or white cell?

If you think back, and look at all the crap, what does your gut tell you? Mine says something truly stinks.
Why don't you ask Herman Cain how defying CDC guidelines worked out for him?

I will never take a vaccine. Not even this years flu shot. Too many fingers in those pies.
Did you have the usual vaccination in this country as a child? What changed?
I started vaccines when I hit 64. The last vaccine I had was last year. And that will be the last vaccine I ever take. I'll take my chances from now on. What changed? Fauci and Gates. There is NO WAY I will ever allow it again with those two at the helm.
Wow. No vaccines until 64? That is amazing. You have done well on the herd immunity thing. In your shoes, I do not blame you. I would not have started at 64 and cannot imagine why you would have started. To be sure, most people do not have violent dangerous reactions. I have had them since a young child in Kentucky and then the US Army started sticking things in me for over 20 years, especially if I went someplace interesting. Not like I had much of a choice or even gave it much thought, but it did not hurt me. Hope you keep using good covid precautions and it works out for you.
Covid is a flu...bas as swine flu and the others that caused some deaths. This virus is no different. None whatsoever. It was all plotted and planned.

4 years ago, I did as my doctors told me to do because I was over 60. Standard operating bullshit...protect the elderly and most vulnerable. Well..I was stupid even at 64 when it came to shots, flu, whatnot. I am no longer stupid. If I catch a flu, and die...so be it. I really don't give a damn.
Could be like any other, but not so sure. I'll be 66 on 9/11 and l have never had someone I know die of the flu. Two people died next door within 18 days of each other after one of the came back for Detroit during the height of their battle with covid. LabCorp say I have the antibodies and I still don't feel safe. I plan to linger, keep taking precautions and keep having a good time as long as possible.
How old were those two people that died of Covid,let me guess,over 65.
The guy I did CPR on (when they came and got me) was 30, same age as my twin sons. The woman in the kitchen (when they called me from out of state, (because they could not get her on the phone) was probably late 40s to early 50s. Pandemic or not, is doesn't take long to get tired of people dropping dead next door. That family has now moved. Nice enough young people and took good care of the property, but glad they have moved after finishing their degrees here.

I will never take a vaccine. Not even this years flu shot. Too many fingers in those pies.
I started vaccines when I hit 64. The last vaccine I had was last year. And that will be the last vaccine I ever take. I'll take my chances from now on. What changed? Fauci and Gates. There is NO WAY I will ever allow it again with those two at the helm.
Wow. No vaccines until 64? That is amazing. You have done well on the herd immunity thing. In your shoes, I do not blame you. I would not have started at 64 and cannot imagine why you would have started. To be sure, most people do not have violent dangerous reactions. I have had them since a young child in Kentucky and then the US Army started sticking things in me for over 20 years, especially if I went someplace interesting. Not like I had much of a choice or even gave it much thought, but it did not hurt me. Hope you keep using good covid precautions and it works out for you.
Covid is a flu...bas as swine flu and the others that caused some deaths. This virus is no different. None whatsoever. It was all plotted and planned.

4 years ago, I did as my doctors told me to do because I was over 60. Standard operating bullshit...protect the elderly and most vulnerable. Well..I was stupid even at 64 when it came to shots, flu, whatnot. I am no longer stupid. If I catch a flu, and die...so be it. I really don't give a damn.
Could be like any other, but not so sure. I'll be 66 on 9/11 and l have never had someone I know die of the flu. Two people died next door within 18 days of each other after one of the came back for Detroit during the height of their battle with covid. LabCorp say I have the antibodies and I still don't feel safe. I plan to linger, keep taking precautions and keep having a good time as long as possible.
The guy I did CPR on (when they came and got me) was 30, same age as my twin sons. The woman in the kitchen (when they called me from out of state, (because they could not get her on the phone) was probably late 40s to early 50s. Pandemic or not, is doesn't take long to get tired of people dropping dead next door. That family has now moved. Nice enough young people and took good care of the property, but glad they have moved after finishing their degrees here.
I guarantee they died of the flu but they were covering it up as being from the virus,many doctors thst are whistle blowers have come forward and said that many of their patients that died from other causes of deaths like gunshot wounds to the head and chest,or a fatal motorcycle accident,the hospitals are ruling them as the cause of death being from the virus,the numbers are totally inflated.the hospitals are making these rulings because they are pressured into it that by doing so,they get paid something like $25,000 or so by doing so.

Greed is killing the world,it’s too bad we don’t live in a world where money did not exist,wars would not happen for one. Fortunately some of these doctors have a conscience and not participating in the coverup,some are wise to understand money will not buy them happiness.sadly so many other doctors do think that though and have sold their souls to the devil

I have experienced it first hand how they are inflating these numbers,my best friends father got admitted to a hospital three years ago from a stroke,his battle from that stroke ended in January when he passed away two months before the virus was announced in March,Initially back in January the hospitals correctly ruled his death death by stroke,well sometime in late March,they changed the ruling of his death to being caused by the virus.Lol comedy gold.true story. I wish to god it wasn’t cause it’s sick the hospitals could do such a demonic thing but sadly as sick as it is,it is a true story.

Why did Fauci say back in 2016 that Trump would be dealing with a pandemic? I mean, who says that out of the blue??? Has any doctor anywhere ever told a new potus he would be dealing with a pandemic in 2020? Or is this the first?
Why are dem governors and mayors refusing to keep in jail those who are burning, looting, destroying their cities and letting it happen?
Why are we told a vaccine will be available soon, backed by a non doctor (Gates), and if we don't take it..well...there will be repercussions. Such as what? Not allowed in grocery stores, buy gas, see a doctor, have a job, unless we show a card or a mark we have to wear to prove we had the vaccine? And what is IN that vaccine? A computer chip as small as a red or white cell?

If you think back, and look at all the crap, what does your gut tell you? Mine says something truly stinks.
It's worse than that, their was a pandemic drill using the coronavirus last October

The entire thing is fake, they want to control us like ants and completely turn us into zombies

A little microscopic tag that says "Made in New China - Pat. Pend #666"

It's worse than that, their was a pandemic drill using the coronavirus last October

The entire thing is fake, they want to control us like ants and completely turn us into zombies

Yeah I was not aware of event 201 till recently the last couple of weeks.proof in the pudding this was all planned and fake,

I have that guy on ignore (smellybozo), so I can't see a word he says. I am presuming most dems here will be like MrGracie. Blind.

MrGracie is dem. I showed him the vid and said the same thing to him. As usual, he got the deer in headlights look, then said he didn't want to hear it, and they were 6 feet away so what's the problem? He flat out refuses to SEE. He lives in JFK days. Refuses to see that dem party is dead as JFK is. Sigh.
SmellyBozo is a really good one,yeah I only don’t have him on ignore because I don’t hook up with him much in politics,I just mostly talk to him in the sports section where we get along much better.i always tell people to not bother with the troll.yeah you ain’t kidding,Jfk our last great president is for sure rolling over in his grave now at the way his party has become,yeah that’s the best way to put it is he lives in the days of jfk.lol

I saw somewhere where you made that thread challenging the dems to defend their position,can you post that link here.

I guarantee they died of the flu but they were covering it up as being from the virus,many doctors thst are whistle blowers have come forward and said that many of their patients that died from other causes of deaths like gunshot wounds to the head and chest,or a fatal motorcycle accident,the hospitals are ruling them as the cause of death being from the virus,the numbers are totally inflated.the hospitals are making these rulings because they are pressured into it that by doing so,they get paid something like $25,000 or so by doing so.

Greed is killing the world,it’s too bad we don’t live in a world where money did not exist,wars would not happen for one. Fortunately some of these doctors have a conscience and not participating in the coverup,some are wise to understand money will not buy them happiness.sadly so many other doctors do think that though and have sold their souls to the devil

I have experienced it first hand how they are inflating these numbers,my best friends father got admitted to a hospital three years ago from a stroke,his battle from that stroke ended in January when he passed away two months before the virus was announced in March,Initially back in January the hospitals correctly ruled his death death by stroke,well sometime in late March,they changed the ruling of his death to being caused by the virus.Lol comedy gold.true story. I wish to god it wasn’t cause it’s sick the hospitals could do such a demonic thing but sadly as sick as it is,it is a true story.
My own experience beat anything I have ever heard of and two people in the same house next door to me in about 18 days beats any actuary table I ever heard of. I advise you take it seriously and ere on the side of caution, if you have ever had a conservative thinking pattern. If your idea of conservative is strictly based on politics, have fun.

My own experience beat anything I have ever heard of and two people in the same house next door to me in about 18 days beats any actuary table I ever heard of. I advise you take it seriously and ere on the side of caution, if you have ever had a conservative thinking pattern. If your idea of conservative is strictly based on politics, have fun.
No reason to take it anymore seriously than the seasonal flu virus which has killed much more people this year than the inflated Covid.lol. Yet they don’t go closing businesses and schools down over that every year,we know this to be true because there are several credible doctors thst have done their research that are coming out saying this,it’s not coming from me. Plus you need to look into event 201 that took place ten years ago where they stimulated this around the world with inflated numbers.this time they are nit stimulating it though.plus these doctors did through research on the sweeden case where they were the one country that did not go along with the elites plan and shut down businesses or schools and there are no cases they said of teachers and students getting seriously sick and passIng it off to other kids or teachers,the corporate controlled media is lying of course saying they are naturally.

Let’s see,I have a choice in trusting and believing credible doctors who have been brave enough to be whistle blowers and put not only their careers but life’s on the line being whistleblowers or the corporate controlled media and the government who have a long history of lying to the people STILL lying to the people about the jfk assassination covering those facts up all these years later,which one do I choose to believe in? That’s a very difficult choice to make.lol

I used to be in fear of this in the beginning as they want me and everybody to as well until I saw the facts,now I fear dying in an accident driving my car on the highway ten times worse than I do being in a crowd of people.lol

No reason to take it anymore seriously than the seasonal flu virus which has killed much more people this year than the inflated Covid.lol. Yet they don’t go closing businesses and schools down over that every year,we know this to be true because there are several credible doctors thst have done their research that are coming out saying this,it’s not coming from me. Plus you need to look into event 201 that took place ten years ago where they stimulated this around the world with inflated numbers.this time they are nit stimulating it though.plus these doctors did through research on the sweeden case where they were the one country that did not go along with the elites plan and shut down businesses or schools and there are no cases they said of teachers and students getting seriously sick and passIng it off to other kids or teachers,the corporate controlled media is lying of course saying they are naturally.

Let’s see,I have a choice in trusting and believing credible doctors who have been brave enough to be whistle blowers and put not only their careers but life’s on the line being whistleblowers or the corporate controlled media and the government who have a long history of lying to the people STILL lying to the people about the jfk assassination covering those facts up all these years later,which one do I choose to believe in? That’s a very difficult choice to make.lol

I used to be in fear of this in the beginning as they want me and everybody to as well until I saw the facts,now I fear dying in an accident driving my car on the highway ten times worse than I do being in a crowd of people.lol
I will go with the authorities at CDC and WHO. Something different about this one. Have you had it? If not, go get it. Herman Cain didn't believe in it either.

I will go with the authorities at CDC and WHO. Something different about this one. Have you had it? If not, go get it. Herman Cain didn't believe in it either.
Oh my god,you WERE being reasonable which is why I took the time to talk to you,now your just being beyond ignorant and I see you are hopeless to be reasoned with,that’s like asking the fox to guard the henhouse by doing something so asinine going by what WHO and CDC says,they are incredible evil instituions as evil as the CIA and FBI are, grace you try and explain that one to him,I don’t have patience for sheep who are THAT ignorant.

all these government institutions like them that have three letter alphabet letters in them are all evil organizations right up there with the third reich at least the very top people running them,not the lower level people,I dont lump them in there with them.

Last edited:

And I will go with my doctors....two of them...who both said its a crock of shit and they refuse to wear masks too.

Yeah I was not aware of event 201 till recently the last couple of weeks.proof in the pudding this was all planned and fake,

It could also be planned and real which means we are at war. But with who?

The CCP and the DNXi

The CCP and the DNXi

You might want to look closer to home

And I will go with my doctors....two of them...who both said its a crock of shit and they refuse to wear masks too.
how have they not lost their jobs if they don’t wear their masks in a hospital? My doctor is on the same page as we both are but he HAS to wear his mask at the hospital or he will lose his job.

Oh and do you have that link of that democrat thread you made.?

Why is the USA still closed?

Is it?

Here in Florida, things are pretty much wide open. I did a two week road trip in May which took me from Florida to Memphis to Chicago to Michigan, Ohio and on to New York, and I was surprised to see so many businesses were open. Certainly some were not, but I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut they are now.

While there are surely businesses which remain closed, I get the sense that the vast majority of them are open...

how have they not lost their jobs if they don’t wear their masks in a hospital? My doctor is on the same page as we both are but he HAS to wear his mask at the hospital or he will lose his job.

Oh and do you have that link of that democrat thread you made.?
When I see them in the room, they are unmasked. So I presume they both wear one when they show up for work, then take it off as they see patients.

Forum List

Back