"I think this was a blessing from God..."

“Perhaps you recognize me, it’s your favorite President”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

Win or lose Joe Biden will never be my president and neither will that cow Harris.

Fair enough Trump or that religious lying POC Pence weren't mine for 4 years Now go back to your trailer and watch how a real government runs under Biden

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

Win or lose Joe Biden will never be my president and neither will that cow Harris.

Fair enough Trump or that religious lying POC Pence weren't mine for 4 years Now go back to your trailer and watch how a real government runs under Biden

LOL. You’re dreaming. Biden sucks major.

LOL. You’re dreaming. Biden sucks major.

Tell you what Gipper Lets play a game I'll give you 50 reasons why trump is a scumbag and you give me 50 why Biden is AND if you do I'll have 50 more on trump to give you

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

No, it was said by President Donald Trump.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.

Group pathology, like Europe, 90 years ago.
What did he lie about. In the beginning he said it's not that bad and he was right. You have a survival rate over 99%. The liar is Fauci, he hasn't been right yet.

Joe will bring better foreign policy, better covid policy, a more inclusive government for all the American people, not just the trump true believers, more balanced use of natural resources, while protecting the environment, as well as providing the same type economic leadership that turned over a vibrant expanding economy to the trump administration, far healthier on mainstreet not just wall street than we have now. At the same time, he will have far less drama and lies than come with the current administration. I will Go With Joe in 2020.

You are dreaming, hoping, praying. It’s a Hail Mary pass and you know how often they succeed.

Doing better on Covid police is a pretty low bar, as trump talks of support, but holds no mask inside or out super-spreader events right at the white house, where 34 associated with the white house are infected not.
Trump serves only the 1% and the trumpers and those are the only people he cares about or treats with any respect at all. All others, he talks as if they are enemies of the country, though they are part of the country he was elected to lead. You do not lead by intentionally pissing people off to entertain your base. We were in the top of energy exporters before trump came to office according the the CIA world fact book. It is debatable the we were already number 1 in natural gas. At the same time, trump has reduced restrictions on methane (a noted greenhouse gas) emissions at wellhead and transmission facilities. He has moved to open the largest protected rain forest in the United states, to energy exploration, thought we lead the world as it is from production in the lower 58 states. He has promoted coal, unwanted due to known pollution realities, tried to raise amounts of emissions from cars and release auto manufacturers from energy efficiency standards, while appointing a fossil fuel lobbyist to head Dept of Interior and EPA.
There is no doubt the Wall street has come roaring back while mainstreet and manufacturing continue to suffer in the new trump economy, while his short sighted view and refusing to lead on the covid pandemic encourages people to ignore precautions that could control the pandemic and see small business rebound.
His lies, half truth, and withholding information from the American people are known and provable.
I gave no "hail Mary" pass. You just have your head stuck in the sand so you will not see what is going on around you.
View attachment 398664

There is no doubt Don is a bone head, but so is Joe. Nothing will change, but the MSM will suddenly tell you how great the potus is.

Joe is not close to the moronic ways of the trump idiot For you to see them both in the same bag is your mistake

Proof you’re a partisan. Joe has a 50 year track record of elitism, war, corruption, corporatism, and lies. You hate Trump so much, you aren’t thinking straight.

Think about this Gipper Markets up , right??? Think it might be because Biden looks like a winner ?? That folks will rid ourselves of this cancer in our WH? And yes I am partisan ,,deeply so This moron wants to indict Obama and Biden??? Blames gold star families for his virus??? Come on gipper I know you're smarter than to believe Trump belongs in the WH ahead of Biden

Thing is you’re counting on things improving under Joe. They won’t. Not really anyway. The MSM will suddenly speak nicely of the potus and the Covid might disappear, but it will all be propaganda. You might be satisfied with that.

I'm just hoping for improvement under Biden At the very least there will be 2 sane people in the WH . Trump is a mental case . Have you listened to him?? He belongs in mattress city

Trump is nuts. Biden and a Harris are scary. Both are totally owned by the MIC and Deep State. Expect war.

Deep state is BS. I am well provisioned, as I stay that way, but there will be no war. You should get out more.

Are you saying the deep state doesn’t exist?

Pretty much.

Then you just admitted you aren’t informed or duped by the establishment media that is controlled by the deep state, but tells you it doesn’t exist.

We had a president who warned you of the deep state all the way back in 1960. Look it up.

Tells me you are one of those conspiracy nuts.

Just a truth teller but in todays Orwellian America, I’m a conspiracy nut. I get it.

BUT NO you're not telling the truth gipper You put both men back to back, measure their qualities and their faults and you think Trump is even close to Biden?? Trump is a world class liar a pervert a president that has separated us from allies and kisses our enemy Putlns boots He completely screwed up our virus response and still continues The man is a disaster and I'm sorry you won't be voting against this cancer to America

Oh please. Both are worthless, but Biden has been in government 50 years. He’s done nothing but bad.

You are deluding yourself if you think he’s any better.

Biden is not worthless, and your unproven claim and echo of RW Propaganda proves two things: You're a damn liar and you support Right Wing Conspiracy Stories.

You are not a conservative. I doubt that you are even independent. Honestly, it seems to me that you're just a lying paid Democratic troll.

:auiqs.jpg:Then have somebody send me a check, trumpian troll.

Joe will bring better foreign policy, better covid policy, a more inclusive government for all the American people, not just the trump true believers, more balanced use of natural resources, while protecting the environment, as well as providing the same type economic leadership that turned over a vibrant expanding economy to the trump administration, far healthier on mainstreet not just wall street than we have now. At the same time, he will have far less drama and lies than come with the current administration. I will Go With Joe in 2020.

You are dreaming, hoping, praying. It’s a Hail Mary pass and you know how often they succeed.

Doing better on Covid police is a pretty low bar, as trump talks of support, but holds no mask inside or out super-spreader events right at the white house, where 34 associated with the white house are infected not.
Trump serves only the 1% and the trumpers and those are the only people he cares about or treats with any respect at all. All others, he talks as if they are enemies of the country, though they are part of the country he was elected to lead. You do not lead by intentionally pissing people off to entertain your base. We were in the top of energy exporters before trump came to office according the the CIA world fact book. It is debatable the we were already number 1 in natural gas. At the same time, trump has reduced restrictions on methane (a noted greenhouse gas) emissions at wellhead and transmission facilities. He has moved to open the largest protected rain forest in the United states, to energy exploration, thought we lead the world as it is from production in the lower 58 states. He has promoted coal, unwanted due to known pollution realities, tried to raise amounts of emissions from cars and release auto manufacturers from energy efficiency standards, while appointing a fossil fuel lobbyist to head Dept of Interior and EPA.
There is no doubt the Wall street has come roaring back while mainstreet and manufacturing continue to suffer in the new trump economy, while his short sighted view and refusing to lead on the covid pandemic encourages people to ignore precautions that could control the pandemic and see small business rebound.
His lies, half truth, and withholding information from the American people are known and provable.
I gave no "hail Mary" pass. You just have your head stuck in the sand so you will not see what is going on around you.
View attachment 398664

There is no doubt Don is a bone head, but so is Joe. Nothing will change, but the MSM will suddenly tell you how great the potus is.

Joe is not close to the moronic ways of the trump idiot For you to see them both in the same bag is your mistake

Proof you’re a partisan. Joe has a 50 year track record of elitism, war, corruption, corporatism, and lies. You hate Trump so much, you aren’t thinking straight.

Think about this Gipper Markets up , right??? Think it might be because Biden looks like a winner ?? That folks will rid ourselves of this cancer in our WH? And yes I am partisan ,,deeply so This moron wants to indict Obama and Biden??? Blames gold star families for his virus??? Come on gipper I know you're smarter than to believe Trump belongs in the WH ahead of Biden

Thing is you’re counting on things improving under Joe. They won’t. Not really anyway. The MSM will suddenly speak nicely of the potus and the Covid might disappear, but it will all be propaganda. You might be satisfied with that.

I'm just hoping for improvement under Biden At the very least there will be 2 sane people in the WH . Trump is a mental case . Have you listened to him?? He belongs in mattress city

Trump is nuts. Biden and a Harris are scary. Both are totally owned by the MIC and Deep State. Expect war.

Deep state is BS. I am well provisioned, as I stay that way, but there will be no war. You should get out more.

Pretty much.

Then you just admitted you aren’t informed or duped by the establishment media that is controlled by the deep state, but tells you it doesn’t exist.

We had a president who warned you of the deep state all the way back in 1960. Look it up.

Just a truth teller but in todays Orwellian America, I’m a conspiracy nut. I get it.

BUT NO you're not telling the truth gipper You put both men back to back, measure their qualities and their faults and you think Trump is even close to Biden?? Trump is a world class liar a pervert a president that has separated us from allies and kisses our enemy Putlns boots He completely screwed up our virus response and still continues The man is a disaster and I'm sorry you won't be voting against this cancer to America

Oh please. Both are worthless, but Biden has been in government 50 years. He’s done nothing but bad.

Biden is not worthless, and your unproven claim and echo of RW Propaganda proves two things: You're a damn liar and you support Right Wing Conspiracy Stories.

Please Biden is a walking gaffe spewing imbecile even Obama said so. Here's what Obama had to say about Biden..."never underestimate Joe's ability to F it up".

Don't hold back, man! Tell us how you really feel! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

c
Your move gipper
6.Advocated waterboarding as punishment even if it doesn’t help gain information, because “they deserve it anyway”
Authoritarianism Cruelty Violence War 
7.Said women should be punished for having abortions  See video
Misogyny 
8.Urged supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies  See video
Authoritarianism Violence 
9.Made fun of a reporter’s physical disability  See video
Cruelty 
10.Promised to deport U.S. citizens whose parents immigrated illegally, in violation of the 14th Amendment
Authoritarianism Immigration 
11.Advocated shutting down mosques  See video
Authoritarianism Muslims Religion 
12.Called for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S.  Note from Josh Voorhees
Authoritarianism Immigration Muslims 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
13.Described global warming as a hoax perpetrated by “the Chinese” for competitive reasons
Conspiracy theories Ignorance 
14.Responded to the murder of 49 people at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub with “Appreciate the congrats for being right on Islamic terrorism”  Note from Gabriel Roth
Cruelty Narcissism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
15.Suggested the U.S. should reduce its debts by partially defaulting on them
Policy 
16.Fraternizes with avowed white supremacists on Twitter
Racism 
17.Called Mexican immigrants rapists  Note from Ben Mathis-Lilley
Conspiracy theories Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
18.Endorsed torture  See video
19.Refuses to sell any of his more than 500 businesses if he’s elected, potentially creating unprecedented conflicts of interest
Corruption Narcissism 
20.Disparaged Sen. John McCain's military service because he was captured by the North Vietnamese  See video
War 
21.Refused to release his tax returns during the campaign
Business 
22.Defended FDR’s internment of Japanese Americans  See more
Racism War 
23.Retweeted bogus crime statistics that wildly inflated the rate at which blacks kill whites
Lies Policy Racism 
24.Suggested that supporters who attacked a homeless Hispanic man were “very passionate” and “love their country”  See more
Authoritarianism Racism Violence 
25.Blamed sexual assault in the military on “put[ting] men and women together”
Misogyny War 
27.Claimed he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks  See video
Lies Muslims 
28.Referred to Tiananmen Square demonstrations as a riot and said the Chinese government’s response “shows you the power of strength”
Authoritarianism 
29.Doesn’t know how many articles are in the Constitution
Ignorance 
30.Called an attorney who requested a break to pump breast milk “disgusting”  Note from Jessica Winter
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
31.Doesn’t pay his bills
Business Corruption Lies 
32.Praised North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un  See video
Authoritarianism 
33.Proposed to change libel laws to make it easier to sue media organizations
Free speech 
34.Barred reporters from campaign events for unfavorable coverage  Note from Seth Stevenson
Free speech 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
35.Described Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly as having “blood coming out of her wherever”  See video
Misogyny 
36.Said, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters”  See video
Cruelty Narcissism Violence 
37.Questioned President Obama’s American citizenship, bringing the “birther” campaign into the mainstream  Note from Isaac Chotiner
Conspiracy theories Lies Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
38.Named and threatened former students who criticized Trump University
Authoritarianism Corruption 
39.Bragged about the size of his penis during a primary debate  Note from Rachael Larimore
Crudeness Lies 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
40.Didn’t immediately disavow an endorsement from KKK leader David Duke
Racism 
41.Claimed he’s donated $1 million to veterans’ groups, although none received any money until reporters began investigating
Corruption Lies 
42.Didn’t know the meaning of the term “Brexit” less than a month before the U.K. referendum on leaving the EU
Ignorance 
43.Called Elizabeth Warren “the Indian” and “Pocahontas”  See video
Racism 
44.Posted a link to Facebook promoting the conspiracy theory that the Obama administration actively supported al-Qaida in Iraq
Lies 
45.Founded Trump University, which a salesman called “a fraudulent scheme [that] preyed upon the elderly and uneducated”
Corruption 
46.Said, “It doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”
Crudeness Misogyny 
47.Advocated plundering oil from Iraq, Libya, and other oil-rich countries invaded by the U.S., in violation of the Geneva Conventions
Corruption War 
48.Refused to take care of his children, saying that husbands who change diapers are “acting like the wife”
Cruelty Misogyny 
49.Named himself as his primary consultant on foreign policy  See more
Ignorance Narcissism War 
50.Refused to rule out using nuclear weapons against ISIS
War 
51.Claimed he’s donated $102 million to charity, although journalists have been unable to find evidence of any substantial donations  Note from Ben Mathis-Lilley
Corruption Lies 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
52.Said of Carly Fiorina, “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?”
Misogyny 
53.Approvingly repeated a tall tale about a U.S. commander ordering thexecution of Muslim insurgents with bullets dipped in pig’s blood
Cruelty Muslims War 
54.Refused to condemn anti-Semitic attacks on journalists
Racism Religion 
55.Paid campaign money to family members and his own businesses
Corruption Narcissism 
56.Advocated withholding free public education from insufficiently studious kids
Cruelty Policy 
57.Told a female contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, “That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees”
Misogyny 
58.Suggested that he might refuse to serve as president if elected  See more
Narcissism 
59.Speculated about his 1-year-old daughter’s future breasts  Note from Christina Cauterucci
Crudeness Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
60.Said, “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her”  See video
Misogyny 
61.Hired a suspicious number of advisers who have done work on behalf of Vladimir Putin
Authoritarianism 
62.Proposed to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants
Immigration Policy 
63.Has repeatedly done business with figures linked to organized crime
Corruption Violence 
64.Claimed that American Muslims knew about the Orlando nightclub shooter and San Bernardino terrorists before the attacks  See more
Conspiracy theories Muslims 
65.Didn't understand the phrase “nuclear triad” during a primary debate  Note from Jim Newell
Ignorance War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
66.Pointed out a black supporter and said, “Oh, look at my African American over here”  See video
Racism 
67.Kept a collection of Adolf Hitler’s collected speeches in a cabinet by his bed
Authoritarianism Racism 
68.Said that “maybe” his employees should feel they have to return quickly from maternity leave or risk being replaced  See more
Misogyny 
69.Suggested the U.S. won’t come to NATO allies’ military aid
Policy War 
70.Proposed to compel Mexico to pay for a border wall
Immigration Policy 
71.Praised Saddam Hussein for being good at killing terrorists  Authoritarianism Violence 
72.Called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, five teenagers later exonerated of rape and assault
Racism Violence 
73.Threatened Amazon as payback for negative coverage in the Washington Post  See more
Authoritarianism 
74.Praised the U.K.’s vote to leave the EU because a falling pound would be good for his Scottish golf course
Corruption Cruelty 
75.Suggested that Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy  See video
Conspiracy theories Lies 
76.Tweeted an image that originated on a white-supremacist account containing a star of David over a background of money  Note from Ben Mathis-Lilley
Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
77.Read out Sen. Lindsey Graham’s personal phone number in a campaign speech  See video
Cruelty 
78.Quoted in a 1991 book as telling a colleague that “laziness is a trait in blacks”
Racism 
79.Subjected his then-wife Ivana to what she described in a deposition as rape, although she later said she didn’t mean the word literally
Misogyny Violence 
80.Said that the U.S. military should withdraw from Japan and South Korea and allow those countries to defend themselves with nuclear weapons
War 
81.Called for the construction of a wall across the U.S.-Mexico border to prevent immigration  See video
Immigration 
82.Has been a plaintiff in at least 1,900 lawsuits and a defendant in 1,450 more
Business Corruption 
83.Tweeted: “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”
Racism 
84.Believes the world would be “100 percent” better if Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi were still in power
Authoritarianism 
85.Suggested that Bill and Hillary Clinton conspired to murder aide Vince Foster
Conspiracy theories Lies 
86.Reportedly asked national security advisers why the U.S. can’t use nuclear weapons
War 
87.Directed a female employee not to take lunch orders when visitors came to Trump Tower because he found her insufficiently attractive
Misogyny 
88.Publicly shamed a Miss Universe winner for gaining weight  Note from Jessica Winter
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
89.Repeatedly called a deaf actress “retarded” and sexually harassed her on the set of The Apprentice
Misogyny 
90.Told his security team to confiscate protesters’ coats and “throw them out into the cold”  See video
Cruelty Free speech 
91.Repeatedly claimed, falsely, to have opposed the Iraq war  Note from Jim Newell
Lies War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
92.Compared his “sacrifices” as a businessman with those of parents whose son was killed in war  See video
Cruelty Muslims Narcissism War 
93.Sold Trump University and Trump Institute courses that relied on plagiarized materials
Business Lies 
94.Included the head of the white nationalist American Freedom Party on a list of California delegates
Racism 
95.Earned millions from failing casinos by shifting the debt burden to investors
Business Corruption 
96.Filed for corporate bankruptcy four times
Business 
97.Claimed there’s “no real assimilation” of “second- and third-generation” families from the Middle East
Lies Muslims 
98.Tried to set up an investment partnership with Muammar Qaddafi
Authoritarianism Business Corruption 
99.Argued that the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub could have been prevented if patrons had been armed  See more
Policy Violence 
100.Claimed, falsely, that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas”
Lies Racism 
101.Has insulted 239 candidates, journalists, organizations, countries,politicians, and celebrities on Twitter
Crudeness Cruelty 
102.Wished for a housing-market crash
Corruption Cruelty 
103.Took out advertisements alleging that the “Mohawk Indian record of criminal activity is well documented” to fight competition for his casino business
Corruption Racism 
104.Used contributions to the Trump Foundation to buy a helmet and jersey signed by Tim Tebow for $12,000 at a charity auction
Corruption Narcissism 
105.Said, “Refugees are trying to take over our children” by telling them “how wonderful Islam is”
Immigration Muslims 
106.Called Rosie O’Donnell a “big, fat pig”  See more
Misogyny 
107.Greeted a Miss Universe contestant with a kiss on the lips, which she called “gross” and “inappropriate”
Misogyny 
108.Said that Black Lives Matter activists are “looking for trouble”
Racism 
109.Called the decision to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill “pure political correctness”
Racism 
110.Proposed to abolish gun-free zones
Policy Violence 
111.Proposed a 35 percent tax on Mexican-made cars and trucks, in violation of NAFTA
Policy 
112.Defended then–campaign manager Corey Lewandowski after he physically grabbed a female reporter  See video
Misogyny Violence 
113.Falsely claimed there have been calls for a moment of silence for Dallas shooter Micah Johnson
Lies Racism Violence 
114.Falsely claimed that Ferguson, Missouri, and Oakland, California, were “among the most dangerous [places] in the world”
Lies Racism 
115.Told two 14-year-old girls, “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”
Misogyny 
116.Claimed that “the birther movement was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008”
Conspiracy theories Lies 
117.Pre-emptively questioned the legitimacy of the election  See viConspiracy theories 
118.Proposed to have China assassinate Kim Jong-un
Authoritarianism 
119.Attempted to court Jewish voters with anti-Semitic stereotypes about money, influence, and dealmaking
Racism 
120.Threatened to “spill the beans” about an unspecified scandal concerning Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi
Lies Misogyny 
121.Said that Hillary Clinton “got schlonged” by Obama in 2008  See video
Crudeness Misogyny 
122.Tweeted “The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”
Racism 
123.Attempted to seize and bulldoze the home of an Atlantic City, New Jersey, widow under eminent domain
Corruption Cruelty 
124.Claimed a federal spending bill “funds ISIS”
Lies War 
125.Called Russia’s 2014 invasion of Ukraine “so smart”
Authoritarianism 
126.Pretended to be his own publicist
Lies 
127.Proposed to appoint himself U.S. trade representative
Narcissism 
128.Accused Hillary Clinton of “playing the woman card”  See video
Misogyny 
129.Believes that he would “get along very well” with Vladimir Putin  See video
Authoritarianism 
130.Suggested a reporter who accused him of sexual assault wasn't attractive enough to assault
Misogyny 
131.According to Chris Christie, he would seek to purge Obama-era civil service hires
Corruption Policy 
132.Said, “If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS … the pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been president”  See more
Religion War 
133.Included two anti-Sharia cranks on a list of five foreign-policy advisers
Conspiracy theories Muslims Policy Religion 
134.Praised conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, telling him, “I will not let you down”
Conspiracy theories Policy 
135.Repeated a supporter who called Ted Cruz a pussy  See video
Crudeness Misogyny 
136.Said, “I think Islam hates us”  See video
Muslims Religion 
137.Said he “can relate” to victims of racism because “even against me the system is rigged.”  See video
Ignorance 
138.Tried to entice Ohio Gov. John Kasich to be his vice presidential candidate by saying he’d let him control domestic and foreign policy
Policy 
139.Suggested that Gold Star mother and Muslim Ghazala Khan remained silent because she “wasn’t allowed to have anything to say”  See video
140.Said he doesn’t “have the time” to read books
Ignorance 
141.Joked about Second Amendment advocates shooting his opponent or her judicial appointees  See video
Violence 
142.Kept journalists in restrictive “press pens” on the campaign trail
Authoritarianism Free speech 
143.Referred to 9/11 as 7-Eleven  See video
Ignorance 
144.Proposed to charge American allies for military defense
War 
145.Said Mitt Romney would have “dropped to his knees” for an endorsement  See video
Crudeness 
146.Proposed a 45 percent tariff on Chinese exports
Policy 
147.Likened the killing of a 21-year-old woman by a drunk-driving undocumented immigrant to ritualistic child sacrifice
Immigration 
148.Praised Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s brutal response to an attempted coup, giving “great credit to him for turning it around”
Authoritarianism 
149.Claimed he saw nonexistent footage of money airlifted from the U.S. to Iran  See video
Lies 
150.Falsely claimed he “100 percent” owns “the largest winery on the East Coast”
Lies 
151.Said Khizr Khan “has no right to claim I have never read the Constitution”  See video
Ignorance 
152.Employed a butler who said President Obama should be “hung for treason”  See more
Conspiracy theories Racism Violence 
153.Picked convention speakers who called for his general-election opponent to be imprisoned
Cruelty 
154.Called sexual harassment allegations against Roger Ailes “totally unfounded”
Misogyny 
155.Claimed that the U.S. is being “ripped off” by its fellow members of NATO  Note from Ian Prasad Philbrick
Policy War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
156.Questioned Hillary Clinton’s religion  See more
Lies Religion 
157.Said women who are sexually harassed at work should “find another career”
Ignorance Misogyny 
158.Launched at least 15 business ventures that went on to fail
Business 
159.Called Obama and Clinton the founders of ISIS  See video
Conspiracy theories Lies 
160.Posted a tweet urging voters to “check out [a critic's] sex tape,” then denied it during a debate
Lies 
161.Said Gold Star father Khizr Khan attacked him for being tough on terrorism
Immigration Muslims Racism 
162.Falsely accused Clinton of rigging the general election debate schedule
Conspiracy theories Lies 
163.Falsely claimed his opponent was “seen laughing on two occasions” at a 12-year-old rape victim
Lies 
164.Praised an adviser who called for Clinton to be executed  See video
Violence 
165.His wife, Melania, plagiarized her convention speech from Michelle Obama, then campaign operatives lied about it  See video
Lies 
166.Appeared not to know about Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea
Ignorance 
167.Questioned Ben Carson’s Seventh-day Adventism  See video
Religion 
168.Falsely claimed the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency endorsed him
Lies 
169.Characterized the theme of his administration as “America First”
Authoritarianism Racism War 
170.Sued a former campaign aide for $10 million for breaching a confidentiality agreement
Free speech 
171.Falsely claimed the U.S. economy is experiencing its slowest growth since 1929
Lies 
172.Questioned Ted Cruz’s evangelical faith  See video
Religion 
173.Proposed to deport his opponent, an American citizen
174.Entrusted his health to a doctor who described his test results as “astonishingly excellent”
Narcissism 
175.Falsely claimed he won “every poll” after the second presidential debate
Lies 
176.Asked advisers if he could get out of picking Mike Pence as his vice presidential candidate after he’d offered Pence the job
Lies 
177.Proposed to try U.S. citizens in Guantanamo Bay military tribunals
Authoritarianism War 
178.Urged supporters to patrol polling places to combat “election fraud”  See video
Authoritarianism Conspiracy theories 
179.Hired the editor of white-nationalist website Breitbartas his campaign chief
Racism 
180.Falsely claimed the Iran nuclear deal made Iran rich
Lies 
181.Said he’s “starting to agree” that his opponent should be imprisoned  See video
Conspiracy theories 
182.Falsely claimed Bill Clinton “had to pay an $850,000 fine” to Paula Jones after she accused him of sexual assault
Lies 
183.Called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails
Authoritarianism Corruption War 
184.Responded to a murder with: “Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!”
Racism 
185.Doesn’t allow contributors to cancel recurring donations on his website
Corruption 
186.Ejected a baby from a rally  See video
Cruelty 
187.Told black voters, “You’re living in poverty; your schools are no good; you have no jobs”  See video
Racism 
188.Falsely claimed San Bernardino neighbors saw “bombs all over the floor” but failed to act due to political correctness
Lies Muslims 
189.Falsely claimed Chicago police brass told him crime could be ended if they were allowed to be “much tougher”
Authoritarianism Lies 
190.Boasted of “employee childcare programs” that are really for hotel guests
Ignorance Lies 
191.Ran a modeling agency that hired models working illegally in the U.S.
Business Immigration 
192.Said he wanted to hit Democratic National Convention speakers who criticized him  See video
Violence 
193.Threatened to pull the U.S. out of the World Trade Organization  See video
Policy 
194.Would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting sanctions on Russia
Authoritarianism Policy 
195.Falsely claimed his opponent wants to admit 620,000 Syrian refugees
Immigration Lies 
196.Named the person who made up “death panels” to his economic team
Conspiracy theories Lies 
197.Falsely claimed his opponent’s plan would provide Social Security benefits to illegal immigrants
Immigration Lies 
198.Screwed over the USA Freedom Kids, a group of preteen girls who performed at Trump events
Lies 
199.Employed campaign operatives who scrubbed language supporting Ukraine against Russian aggression from the GOP platform
Authoritarianism Policy 
200.Called his opponent “unhinged” and “unbalanced”
Lies Misogyny 
201.Said, “When you’re a star, [women] let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pussy.”
Crudeness Misogyny 
202.Threatened to fund a super PAC campaign against his defeated GOP primary rivals if they run again  See video
Corruption 
203.Hired a former Christie staffer implicated in the George Washington Bridge lane closure scandal
Corruption 
204.Confused Clinton’s running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, with Tom Kean, Republican governor of New Jersey in the 1980s
Ignorance 
205.Repeatedly sexually assaulted women
Misogyny 
206.Said veterans who suffer from PTSD aren’t “strong” and “can’t handle it”
Cruelty 
207.Said not paying income taxes "makes me smart"  See video
Business Corruption 
208.Referred to a Hispanic Miss Universe as "Miss Housekeeping" and "Miss Piggy"  See video
Cruelty Misogyny Racism 
209.Promised to jail his opponent if elected
Authoritarianism 
210.Repeatedly walked in on pageant contestants, including teenagers, while they were changing
Cruelty Misogyny 
211.Continuted to insist the Central Park Five are guilty of murder, despite DNA evidence exonerating them
Lies Racism 
212.Said "we’re going to have to see" about whether he would accept a victory for his opponent as legitimate
213.Said of a 10-year-old girl, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”
Crudeness Misogyny 
214.Accepted $150,000 in 9/11 recovery funds to “repair” a building that wasn’t damaged in the attacks
Corruption Lies 
215.Called poor people “morons”
Cruelty 
216.Spent $258,000 from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits related to his businesses
Business Corruption 
217.Spent $20,000 in contributions to the Trump Foundation on a 6-foot-tall painting of himself
Business Narcissism 
218.Mocked his opponent stumbling leaving a 9/11 memorial event after she was diagnosed with pneumonia  See video
Cruelty 
224.Claimed nearly $1 billion in business losses in a single year
Business 
225.Took credit for giving away other people’s money
Business Lies 
226.Suggested his opponent cheated on her husband
Crudeness Lies 
227.Repeatedly cited false unemployment statistics
Lies 
thumb_null
Claimed the Commission on Presidential Debates “rigged” the debates
Conspiracy theories Lies 
229.Claimed he “lost hundreds of friends” on 9/11
Lies 
For more great stories like this one, subscribe to Slate’s daily newsletter, the Angle.

Correction, July 18, 2016: This post originally described the Central Park Five as “five black men.” One of the five, Raymond Santana, is Latino, and all were between 14 and 16 at the time of the attack.

Chris Kirk is a web developer at New York magazine and Slate’s former interactives editor. Follow him on Twitter.

Ian Prasad Philbrick is a Slate contributor. Follow him on Twitter.

Gabriel Roth is a Slate senior editor and the editorial director of Slate Plus.

DANIEL POLITIWhite House Refuses to Say if Trump Still Contagious Before First Event Sin
250,000 Miles And Beyond: 50 Cars That Can Go The Distance |

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 398664
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I had 230 but they would let m

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 398664
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
The link for 141 reasons Trump stinks

c
Your move gipper
6.Advocated waterboarding as punishment even if it doesn’t help gain information, because “they deserve it anyway”
Misogyny 
Cruelty 
10.Promised to deport U.S. citizens whose parents immigrated illegally, in violation of the 14th Amendment
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
13.Described global warming as a hoax perpetrated by “the Chinese” for competitive reasons
14.Responded to the murder of 49 people at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub with “Appreciate the congrats for being right on Islamic terrorism”  Note from Gabriel Roth
Cruelty Narcissism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Policy 
Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
19.Refuses to sell any of his more than 500 businesses if he’s elected, potentially creating unprecedented conflicts of interest
Corruption Narcissism 
20.Disparaged Sen. John McCain's military service because he was captured by the North Vietnamese  See video
War 
Business 
Racism War 
23.Retweeted bogus crime statistics that wildly inflated the rate at which blacks kill whites
Lies Policy Racism 
24.Suggested that supporters who attacked a homeless Hispanic man were “very passionate” and “love their country”  See more
Misogyny War 
27.Claimed he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks  See video
Lies Muslims 
28.Referred to Tiananmen Square demonstrations as a riot and said the Chinese government’s response “shows you the power of strength”
Authoritarianism 
Ignorance 
30.Called an attorney who requested a break to pump breast milk “disgusting”  Note from Jessica Winter
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
31.Doesn’t pay his bills
Business Corruption Lies 
Authoritarianism 
Free speech 
34.Barred reporters from campaign events for unfavorable coverage  Note from Seth Stevenson
Free speech 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
35.Described Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly as having “blood coming out of her wherever”  See video
Misogyny 
36.Said, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose voters”  See video
37.Questioned President Obama’s American citizenship, bringing the “birther” campaign into the mainstream  Note from Isaac Chotiner
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
39.Bragged about the size of his penis during a primary debate  Note from Rachael Larimore
Crudeness Lies 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Racism 
41.Claimed he’s donated $1 million to veterans’ groups, although none received any money until reporters began investigating
Corruption Lies 
42.Didn’t know the meaning of the term “Brexit” less than a month before the U.K. referendum on leaving the EU
Ignorance 
Racism 
44.Posted a link to Facebook promoting the conspiracy theory that the Obama administration actively supported al-Qaida in Iraq
Lies 
45.Founded Trump University, which a salesman called “a fraudulent scheme [that] preyed upon the elderly and uneducated”
Corruption 
46.Said, “It doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”
Crudeness Misogyny 
47.Advocated plundering oil from Iraq, Libya, and other oil-rich countries invaded by the U.S., in violation of the Geneva Conventions
Corruption War 
48.Refused to take care of his children, saying that husbands who change diapers are “acting like the wife”
Cruelty Misogyny 
Ignorance Narcissism War 
War 
51.Claimed he’s donated $102 million to charity, although journalists have been unable to find evidence of any substantial donations  Note from Ben Mathis-Lilley
Corruption Lies 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
52.Said of Carly Fiorina, “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?”
Misogyny 
53.Approvingly repeated a tall tale about a U.S. commander ordering thexecution of Muslim insurgents with bullets dipped in pig’s blood
Cruelty Muslims War 
Racism Religion 
Corruption Narcissism 
56.Advocated withholding free public education from insufficiently studious kids
Cruelty Policy 
57.Told a female contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, “That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees”
Misogyny 
Narcissism 
59.Speculated about his 1-year-old daughter’s future breasts  Note from Christina Cauterucci
Crudeness Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Misogyny 
61.Hired a suspicious number of advisers who have done work on behalf of Vladimir Putin
Authoritarianism 
Immigration Policy 
Corruption Violence 
64.Claimed that American Muslims knew about the Orlando nightclub shooter and San Bernardino terrorists before the attacks  See more
65.Didn't understand the phrase “nuclear triad” during a primary debate  Note from Jim Newell
Ignorance War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
66.Pointed out a black supporter and said, “Oh, look at my African American over here”  See video
Racism 
67.Kept a collection of Adolf Hitler’s collected speeches in a cabinet by his bed
Authoritarianism Racism 
68.Said that “maybe” his employees should feel they have to return quickly from maternity leave or risk being replaced  See more
Misogyny 
Policy War 
Immigration Policy 
71.Praised Saddam Hussein for being good at killing terrorists  Authoritarianism Violence 
72.Called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, five teenagers later exonerated of rape and assault
Racism Violence 
73.Threatened Amazon as payback for negative coverage in the Washington Post  See more
Authoritarianism 
74.Praised the U.K.’s vote to leave the EU because a falling pound would be good for his Scottish golf course
Corruption Cruelty 
75.Suggested that Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy  See video
Conspiracy theories Lies 
76.Tweeted an image that originated on a white-supremacist account containing a star of David over a background of money  Note from Ben Mathis-Lilley
Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
77.Read out Sen. Lindsey Graham’s personal phone number in a campaign speech  See video
Cruelty 
78.Quoted in a 1991 book as telling a colleague that “laziness is a trait in blacks”
Racism 
79.Subjected his then-wife Ivana to what she described in a deposition as rape, although she later said she didn’t mean the word literally
Misogyny Violence 
80.Said that the U.S. military should withdraw from Japan and South Korea and allow those countries to defend themselves with nuclear weapons
War 
81.Called for the construction of a wall across the U.S.-Mexico border to prevent immigration  See video
Immigration 
82.Has been a plaintiff in at least 1,900 lawsuits and a defendant in 1,450 more
Business Corruption 
83.Tweeted: “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”
Racism 
84.Believes the world would be “100 percent” better if Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi were still in power
Authoritarianism 
85.Suggested that Bill and Hillary Clinton conspired to murder aide Vince Foster
Conspiracy theories Lies 
86.Reportedly asked national security advisers why the U.S. can’t use nuclear weapons
War 
87.Directed a female employee not to take lunch orders when visitors came to Trump Tower because he found her insufficiently attractive
Misogyny 
88.Publicly shamed a Miss Universe winner for gaining weight  Note from Jessica Winter
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
89.Repeatedly called a deaf actress “retarded” and sexually harassed her on the set of The Apprentice
Misogyny 
90.Told his security team to confiscate protesters’ coats and “throw them out into the cold”  See video
Cruelty Free speech 
91.Repeatedly claimed, falsely, to have opposed the Iraq war  Note from Jim Newell
Lies War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
92.Compared his “sacrifices” as a businessman with those of parents whose son was killed in war  See video
93.Sold Trump University and Trump Institute courses that relied on plagiarized materials
Business Lies 
94.Included the head of the white nationalist American Freedom Party on a list of California delegates
Racism 
95.Earned millions from failing casinos by shifting the debt burden to investors
Business Corruption 
Business 
97.Claimed there’s “no real assimilation” of “second- and third-generation” families from the Middle East
Lies Muslims 
99.Argued that the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub could have been prevented if patrons had been armed  See more
Policy Violence 
100.Claimed, falsely, that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas”
Lies Racism 
101.Has insulted 239 candidates, journalists, organizations, countries,politicians, and celebrities on Twitter
Crudeness Cruelty 
Corruption Cruelty 
103.Took out advertisements alleging that the “Mohawk Indian record of criminal activity is well documented” to fight competition for his casino business
Corruption Racism 
104.Used contributions to the Trump Foundation to buy a helmet and jersey signed by Tim Tebow for $12,000 at a charity auction
Corruption Narcissism 
105.Said, “Refugees are trying to take over our children” by telling them “how wonderful Islam is”
Immigration Muslims 
Misogyny 
107.Greeted a Miss Universe contestant with a kiss on the lips, which she called “gross” and “inappropriate”
Misogyny 
Racism 
109.Called the decision to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill “pure political correctness”
Racism 
Policy Violence 
111.Proposed a 35 percent tax on Mexican-made cars and trucks, in violation of NAFTA
Policy 
112.Defended then–campaign manager Corey Lewandowski after he physically grabbed a female reporter  See video
Misogyny Violence 
113.Falsely claimed there have been calls for a moment of silence for Dallas shooter Micah Johnson
Lies Racism Violence 
114.Falsely claimed that Ferguson, Missouri, and Oakland, California, were “among the most dangerous [places] in the world”
Lies Racism 
115.Told two 14-year-old girls, “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”
Misogyny 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
117.Pre-emptively questioned the legitimacy of the election  See viConspiracy theories 
Authoritarianism 
119.Attempted to court Jewish voters with anti-Semitic stereotypes about money, influence, and dealmaking
Racism 
120.Threatened to “spill the beans” about an unspecified scandal concerning Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi
Lies Misogyny 
Crudeness Misogyny 
122.Tweeted “The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”
Racism 
123.Attempted to seize and bulldoze the home of an Atlantic City, New Jersey, widow under eminent domain
Corruption Cruelty 
Lies War 
Authoritarianism 
Lies 
Narcissism 
Misogyny 
Authoritarianism 
130.Suggested a reporter who accused him of sexual assault wasn't attractive enough to assault
Misogyny 
131.According to Chris Christie, he would seek to purge Obama-era civil service hires
Corruption Policy 
132.Said, “If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS … the pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been president”  See more
Religion War 
134.Praised conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, telling him, “I will not let you down”
Crudeness Misogyny 
Muslims Religion 
137.Said he “can relate” to victims of racism because “even against me the system is rigged.”  See video
Ignorance 
138.Tried to entice Ohio Gov. John Kasich to be his vice presidential candidate by saying he’d let him control domestic and foreign policy
Policy 
139.Suggested that Gold Star mother and Muslim Ghazala Khan remained silent because she “wasn’t allowed to have anything to say”  See video
Ignorance 
141.Joked about Second Amendment advocates shooting his opponent or her judicial appointees  See video
Violence 
Ignorance 
War 
145.Said Mitt Romney would have “dropped to his knees” for an endorsement  See video
Crudeness 
Policy 
147.Likened the killing of a 21-year-old woman by a drunk-driving undocumented immigrant to ritualistic child sacrifice
Immigration 
148.Praised Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s brutal response to an attempted coup, giving “great credit to him for turning it around”
Authoritarianism 
149.Claimed he saw nonexistent footage of money airlifted from the U.S. to Iran  See video
Lies 
150.Falsely claimed he “100 percent” owns “the largest winery on the East Coast”
Lies 
151.Said Khizr Khan “has no right to claim I have never read the Constitution”  See video
Ignorance 
152.Employed a butler who said President Obama should be “hung for treason”  See more
153.Picked convention speakers who called for his general-election opponent to be imprisoned
Cruelty 
154.Called sexual harassment allegations against Roger Ailes “totally unfounded”
Misogyny 
155.Claimed that the U.S. is being “ripped off” by its fellow members of NATO  Note from Ian Prasad Philbrick
Policy War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Lies Religion 
Ignorance Misogyny 
Business 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
160.Posted a tweet urging voters to “check out [a critic's] sex tape,” then denied it during a debate
Lies 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
163.Falsely claimed his opponent was “seen laughing on two occasions” at a 12-year-old rape victim
Lies 
Violence 
165.His wife, Melania, plagiarized her convention speech from Michelle Obama, then campaign operatives lied about it  See video
Lies 
Ignorance 
Religion 
Lies 
170.Sued a former campaign aide for $10 million for breaching a confidentiality agreement
Free speech 
171.Falsely claimed the U.S. economy is experiencing its slowest growth since 1929
Lies 
Religion 
174.Entrusted his health to a doctor who described his test results as “astonishingly excellent”
Narcissism 
Lies 
176.Asked advisers if he could get out of picking Mike Pence as his vice presidential candidate after he’d offered Pence the job
Lies 
Authoritarianism War 
178.Urged supporters to patrol polling places to combat “election fraud”  See video
179.Hired the editor of white-nationalist website Breitbartas his campaign chief
Racism 
Lies 
181.Said he’s “starting to agree” that his opponent should be imprisoned  See video
Conspiracy theories 
182.Falsely claimed Bill Clinton “had to pay an $850,000 fine” to Paula Jones after she accused him of sexual assault
Lies 
184.Responded to a murder with: “Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!”
Racism 
Corruption 
Cruelty 
187.Told black voters, “You’re living in poverty; your schools are no good; you have no jobs”  See video
Racism 
188.Falsely claimed San Bernardino neighbors saw “bombs all over the floor” but failed to act due to political correctness
Lies Muslims 
189.Falsely claimed Chicago police brass told him crime could be ended if they were allowed to be “much tougher”
Authoritarianism Lies 
Ignorance Lies 
Business Immigration 
192.Said he wanted to hit Democratic National Convention speakers who criticized him  See video
Violence 
Policy 
194.Would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting sanctions on Russia
Authoritarianism Policy 
Immigration Lies 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
197.Falsely claimed his opponent’s plan would provide Social Security benefits to illegal immigrants
Immigration Lies 
198.Screwed over the USA Freedom Kids, a group of preteen girls who performed at Trump events
Lies 
199.Employed campaign operatives who scrubbed language supporting Ukraine against Russian aggression from the GOP platform
Authoritarianism Policy 
Lies Misogyny 
201.Said, “When you’re a star, [women] let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pussy.”
Crudeness Misogyny 
202.Threatened to fund a super PAC campaign against his defeated GOP primary rivals if they run again  See video
Corruption 
203.Hired a former Christie staffer implicated in the George Washington Bridge lane closure scandal
Corruption 
204.Confused Clinton’s running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, with Tom Kean, Republican governor of New Jersey in the 1980s
Ignorance 
Misogyny 
Cruelty 
Business Corruption 
208.Referred to a Hispanic Miss Universe as "Miss Housekeeping" and "Miss Piggy"  See video
Cruelty Misogyny Racism 
Authoritarianism 
210.Repeatedly walked in on pageant contestants, including teenagers, while they were changing
Cruelty Misogyny 
211.Continuted to insist the Central Park Five are guilty of murder, despite DNA evidence exonerating them
Lies Racism 
212.Said "we’re going to have to see" about whether he would accept a victory for his opponent as legitimate
213.Said of a 10-year-old girl, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”
Crudeness Misogyny 
214.Accepted $150,000 in 9/11 recovery funds to “repair” a building that wasn’t damaged in the attacks
Corruption Lies 
Cruelty 
216.Spent $258,000 from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits related to his businesses
Business Corruption 
217.Spent $20,000 in contributions to the Trump Foundation on a 6-foot-tall painting of himself
Business Narcissism 
218.Mocked his opponent stumbling leaving a 9/11 memorial event after she was diagnosed with pneumonia  See video
Cruelty 
Business 
Business Lies 
Crudeness Lies 
Lies 
thumb_null
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Lies 
For more great stories like this one, subscribe to Slate’s daily newsletter, the Angle.

Correction, July 18, 2016: This post originally described the Central Park Five as “five black men.” One of the five, Raymond Santana, is Latino, and all were between 14 and 16 at the time of the attack.

Chris Kirk is a web developer at New York magazine and Slate’s former interactives editor. Follow him on Twitter.

DANIEL POLITIWhite House Refuses to Say if Trump Still Contagious Before First Event Sin

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 398664
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 398664
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Nice link on the 141 reasons.
:p

Joe Biden has a much longer list of shit. I couldn’t post it all. It would crash the site.

View attachment 398664

Pretty much.

Really. Just research his record it’s not hard.

c
Your move gipper
Misogyny 
Cruelty 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Cruelty Narcissism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Policy 
Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Corruption Narcissism 
War 
Business 
Racism War 
Lies Policy Racism 
Misogyny War 
Lies Muslims 
Authoritarianism 
Ignorance 
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
31.Doesn’t pay his bills
Business Corruption Lies 
Authoritarianism 
Free speech 
Free speech 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Crudeness Lies 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Racism 
Corruption Lies 
Ignorance 
Racism 
Lies 
Corruption 
Crudeness Misogyny 
Corruption War 
Cruelty Misogyny 
Ignorance Narcissism War 
War 
Corruption Lies 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Misogyny 
Cruelty Muslims War 
Racism Religion 
Corruption Narcissism 
Cruelty Policy 
Misogyny 
Narcissism 
Crudeness Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Misogyny 
Authoritarianism 
Immigration Policy 
Corruption Violence 
Ignorance War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Racism 
Authoritarianism Racism 
Misogyny 
Policy War 
Immigration Policy 
Racism Violence 
Authoritarianism 
Corruption Cruelty 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Racism 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Cruelty 
Racism 
Misogyny Violence 
War 
Immigration 
Business Corruption 
Racism 
Authoritarianism 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
War 
Misogyny 
Misogyny 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Misogyny 
Cruelty Free speech 
Lies War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Business Lies 
Racism 
Business Corruption 
Business 
Lies Muslims 
Policy Violence 
Lies Racism 
Crudeness Cruelty 
Corruption Cruelty 
Corruption Racism 
Corruption Narcissism 
Immigration Muslims 
Misogyny 
Misogyny 
Racism 
Racism 
Policy Violence 
Policy 
Misogyny Violence 
Lies Racism Violence 
Lies Racism 
Misogyny 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Authoritarianism 
Racism 
Lies Misogyny 
Crudeness Misogyny 
Racism 
Corruption Cruelty 
Lies War 
Authoritarianism 
Lies 
Narcissism 
Misogyny 
Authoritarianism 
Misogyny 
Corruption Policy 
Religion War 
Crudeness Misogyny 
Muslims Religion 
Ignorance 
Policy 
Ignorance 
Violence 
Ignorance 
War 
Crudeness 
Policy 
Immigration 
Authoritarianism 
Lies 
Lies 
Ignorance 
Cruelty 
Misogyny 
Policy War 
slate-logo-s-tiny.png
Lies Religion 
Ignorance Misogyny 
Business 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Lies 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Lies 
Violence 
Lies 
Ignorance 
Religion 
Lies 
Free speech 
Lies 
Religion 
Narcissism 
Lies 
Lies 
Authoritarianism War 
Racism 
Lies 
Conspiracy theories 
Lies 
Racism 
Corruption 
Cruelty 
Racism 
Lies Muslims 
Authoritarianism Lies 
Ignorance Lies 
Business Immigration 
Violence 
Policy 
Authoritarianism Policy 
Immigration Lies 
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Immigration Lies 
Lies 
Authoritarianism Policy 
Lies Misogyny 
Crudeness Misogyny 
Corruption 
Corruption 
Ignorance 
Misogyny 
Cruelty 
Business Corruption 
Cruelty Misogyny Racism 
Authoritarianism 
Cruelty Misogyny 
Lies Racism 
Crudeness Misogyny 
Corruption Lies 
Cruelty 
Business Corruption 
Business Narcissism 
Cruelty 
Business 
Business Lies 
Crudeness Lies 
Lies 
thumb_null
Conspiracy theories Lies 
Lies 

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 398664
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 398664
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Nice link on the 141 reasons.
:p
[/QUOTE]
Sorry Maybe this will help
His wife, Melania, plagiarized her convention speech from Michelle Obama, then campaign operatives lied about it  See video
Lies 
Ignorance 
Religion 
Lies 
Free speech 
Lies 
Religion 
Narcissism 
Lies 
Lies 
Authoritarianism War 
Racism 
Lies 
Conspiracy theories 
Lies 

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.

What did he lie about. In the beginning he said it's not that bad and he was right. You have a survival rate over 99%. The liar is Fauci, he hasn't been right yet.

213,000 infected victims died, and still counting; 6,750,000 have been infected, and still counting. 330,000 have been diagnosed in the last seven days.

You misspoke, the liar is trump, he hasn't been correct yet.

213,000 infected victims died, and still counting; 6,750,000 have been infected, and still counting. 330,000 have been diagnosed in the last seven days.

Only 6% of those died from corana directly. But don't let the facts get in your way.

Once again, the masters of taking people out of context, strike again.
Why are the majority of liberals so afraid of God ?
Oh I know why, because thats what they were taught.

Once again, the masters of taking people out of context, strike again.
Why are the majority of liberals so afraid of God ?
Oh I know why, because thats what they were taught.

If Yoda was here, I think I know what he would say:

The nonsense is strong in this one!

Only 6% of those died from corana directly. But don't let the facts get in your way.

That's nonsensical, which is not surprising considering that you can't even spell the disease correctly.

If someone (ANYONE) ends up in the hospital due to this virus and ends up dying, in part, to an underlying condition, answer me this question: Wouldn't they still be alive if it wasn't for the virus?

Forum List

Back