"I think this was a blessing from God..."

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

No, it was said by President Donald Trump.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone on a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

He could tweet that he was abducted by aliens last night --- and it honestly wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did --- and all of his bootlicking toadies would believe him.

This nut has leapt off the ledge, and all of his cult45 members are gleefully jumping after him.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.

Group pathology, like Europe, 90 years ago.

Are you talking to the robots here on this board, or the wannabe robots on this board?
All I can say is they do one thing and one thing only... Kiss the ring of a loser.

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.

Group pathology, like Europe, 90 years ago.

"But we now know much more about the virus. And we know its lethality is lower than we originally feared — and highly concentrated in the very elderly and people with serious health problems.

In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated in May that the coronavirus kills about 0.26 percent of the people it infects, about 1 in 400 people. New estimates from Sweden suggest that only 1 in 10,000 people under 50 will die from the virus, compared to 1 in 14 of people over 80 and 1 in 6 of those over 90."

Getting realistic about the coronavirus death rate

When you have only one horse in the race and regardless how badly he preforms, you're going to root for him because he's all you got.

“Perhaps you recognize me, it’s your favorite President”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

It took the heat off of his very poor debate performance, the Uterus Collector, and Losergate. So it was a win for him, other than it will probably contribute to ending his life eventually (assuming that he truly had it at all).

Democrats are just pissed that Trump proved their bs narrative to be pure hype.

Trump said he's been there and done that and don't fear the virus, and the left can't stand it.

1602117272751.png

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Jane Fonda said today that Covid was a blessing for the left. Holy Hanoi!

Trump said he's been there and done that and don't fear the virus, and the left can't stand it.

Trump is the most protected man in the world. I think you'd agree with that. However, despite all the resources at his disposal, Trump couldn't keep his staff safe; Trump couldn't keep his family safe; and Trump couldn't even keep himself safe. How then, are we supposed to believe that he can keep the nation safe?

View attachment 398491

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Watch the so-called conservative Rick Santorum on the related "god" subject:

Trump is the most protected man in the world. I think you'd agree with that. However, despite all the resources at his disposal, Trump couldn't keep his staff safe; Trump couldn't keep his family safe; and Trump couldn't even keep himself safe. How then, are we supposed to believe that he can keep the nation safe?

View attachment 398491
From a virus?!?! HE CAN'T.

Do you blame every death from sickness on democrats when they are in power? Why do you believe a man can control a virus? It's lunacy.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

View attachment 398491
From a virus?!?! HE CAN'T.

Do you blame every death from sickness on democrats when they are in power? Why do you believe a man can control a virus? It's lunacy.

What are you talking about? People ALL across this country are keeping themselves safe from the virus by wearing masks, washing their hands, practicing social distancing, and cleaning surfaces with cleansers that kill viruses. Whereas the rest of us have to do all of that ourselves, Trump has a staff to do the cleaning etc. All Trump needed to do was follow the guidelines that his own task force set forward, but he couldn't (or simply wouldn't) do it. That's all on him because there's no one else to blame.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? People ALL across this country are keeping themselves safe from the virus by wearing masks, washing their hands, practicing social distancing, and cleaning surfaces with cleansers that kill viruses.
A lot of those same people have already had the virus and didn't even know it. The masks and social distancing, etc. are just prolonging the virus's effects. The virus isn't going away.

Should we stay at home and keep the country shut down from now on?

Forum List

Back