"I think this was a blessing from God..."

“Perhaps you recognize me, it’s your favorite President”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

Joe will bring better foreign policy, better covid policy, a more inclusive government for all the American people, not just the trump true believers, more balanced use of natural resources, while protecting the environment, as well as providing the same type economic leadership that turned over a vibrant expanding economy to the trump administration, far healthier on mainstreet not just wall street than we have now. At the same time, he will have far less drama and lies than come with the current administration. I will Go With Joe in 2020.

You are dreaming, hoping, praying. It’s a Hail Mary pass and you know how often they succeed.

Doing better on Covid police is a pretty low bar, as trump talks of support, but holds no mask inside or out super-spreader events right at the white house, where 34 associated with the white house are infected not.
Trump serves only the 1% and the trumpers and those are the only people he cares about or treats with any respect at all. All others, he talks as if they are enemies of the country, though they are part of the country he was elected to lead. You do not lead by intentionally pissing people off to entertain your base. We were in the top of energy exporters before trump came to office according the the CIA world fact book. It is debatable the we were already number 1 in natural gas. At the same time, trump has reduced restrictions on methane (a noted greenhouse gas) emissions at wellhead and transmission facilities. He has moved to open the largest protected rain forest in the United states, to energy exploration, thought we lead the world as it is from production in the lower 58 states. He has promoted coal, unwanted due to known pollution realities, tried to raise amounts of emissions from cars and release auto manufacturers from energy efficiency standards, while appointing a fossil fuel lobbyist to head Dept of Interior and EPA.
There is no doubt the Wall street has come roaring back while mainstreet and manufacturing continue to suffer in the new trump economy, while his short sighted view and refusing to lead on the covid pandemic encourages people to ignore precautions that could control the pandemic and see small business rebound.
His lies, half truth, and withholding information from the American people are known and provable.
I gave no "hail Mary" pass. You just have your head stuck in the sand so you will not see what is going on around you.
View attachment 398664

There is no doubt Don is a bone head, but so is Joe. Nothing will change, but the MSM will suddenly tell you how great the potus is.

Joe is not close to the moronic ways of the trump idiot For you to see them both in the same bag is your mistake

Proof you’re a partisan. Joe has a 50 year track record of elitism, war, corruption, corporatism, and lies. You hate Trump so much, you aren’t thinking straight.

Think about this Gipper Markets up , right??? Think it might be because Biden looks like a winner ?? That folks will rid ourselves of this cancer in our WH? And yes I am partisan ,,deeply so This moron wants to indict Obama and Biden??? Blames gold star families for his virus??? Come on gipper I know you're smarter than to believe Trump belongs in the WH ahead of Biden

Thing is you’re counting on things improving under Joe. They won’t. Not really anyway. The MSM will suddenly speak nicely of the potus and the Covid might disappear, but it will all be propaganda. You might be satisfied with that.

I'm just hoping for improvement under Biden At the very least there will be 2 sane people in the WH . Trump is a mental case . Have you listened to him?? He belongs in mattress city

Trump is nuts. Biden and a Harris are scary. Both are totally owned by the MIC and Deep State. Expect war.

Deep state is BS. I am well provisioned, as I stay that way, but there will be no war. You should get out more.

Are you saying the deep state doesn’t exist?

Pretty much.

Then you just admitted you aren’t informed or duped by the establishment media that is controlled by the deep state, but tells you it doesn’t exist.

We had a president who warned you of the deep state all the way back in 1960. Look it up.

Tells me you are one of those conspiracy nuts.

I was reading some conspiracy nut saying spreading it to the white house was a Dem plot. I guess trump blew that theory, unless God is a Democrat.

The default setting for scientists and academics when it comes to explaining the world around us is logic, reason, and the scientific method.

Having said that, what does it say about modern day conservatives in America that their default setting for reaching explanations is either conspiracy theories or unfounded opinions that border on silliness if not downright lunacy?

Nothing really. There are no conservatives left in America, except in the centrist portion of the Democrat party. I am an Independent and about as close to conservative as is breathing out there. I am voting for Joe Biden, no radical right republicans for me. There's a big difference between right wing nut balls and conservatives.

Maybe a huge electoral victory for Joe would prevent civil unrest. That would be about the only good thing resulting from a Biden victory.

Joe will bring better foreign policy, better covid policy, a more inclusive government for all the American people, not just the trump true believers, more balanced use of natural resources, while protecting the environment, as well as providing the same type economic leadership that turned over a vibrant expanding economy to the trump administration, far healthier on mainstreet not just wall street than we have now. At the same time, he will have far less drama and lies than come with the current administration. I will Go With Joe in 2020.

You are dreaming, hoping, praying. It’s a Hail Mary pass and you know how often they succeed.

Doing better on Covid police is a pretty low bar, as trump talks of support, but holds no mask inside or out super-spreader events right at the white house, where 34 associated with the white house are infected not.
Trump serves only the 1% and the trumpers and those are the only people he cares about or treats with any respect at all. All others, he talks as if they are enemies of the country, though they are part of the country he was elected to lead. You do not lead by intentionally pissing people off to entertain your base. We were in the top of energy exporters before trump came to office according the the CIA world fact book. It is debatable the we were already number 1 in natural gas. At the same time, trump has reduced restrictions on methane (a noted greenhouse gas) emissions at wellhead and transmission facilities. He has moved to open the largest protected rain forest in the United states, to energy exploration, thought we lead the world as it is from production in the lower 58 states. He has promoted coal, unwanted due to known pollution realities, tried to raise amounts of emissions from cars and release auto manufacturers from energy efficiency standards, while appointing a fossil fuel lobbyist to head Dept of Interior and EPA.
There is no doubt the Wall street has come roaring back while mainstreet and manufacturing continue to suffer in the new trump economy, while his short sighted view and refusing to lead on the covid pandemic encourages people to ignore precautions that could control the pandemic and see small business rebound.
His lies, half truth, and withholding information from the American people are known and provable.
I gave no "hail Mary" pass. You just have your head stuck in the sand so you will not see what is going on around you.
View attachment 398664

There is no doubt Don is a bone head, but so is Joe. Nothing will change, but the MSM will suddenly tell you how great the potus is.

Joe is not close to the moronic ways of the trump idiot For you to see them both in the same bag is your mistake

Proof you’re a partisan. Joe has a 50 year track record of elitism, war, corruption, corporatism, and lies. You hate Trump so much, you aren’t thinking straight.

Think about this Gipper Markets up , right??? Think it might be because Biden looks like a winner ?? That folks will rid ourselves of this cancer in our WH? And yes I am partisan ,,deeply so This moron wants to indict Obama and Biden??? Blames gold star families for his virus??? Come on gipper I know you're smarter than to believe Trump belongs in the WH ahead of Biden

Thing is you’re counting on things improving under Joe. They won’t. Not really anyway. The MSM will suddenly speak nicely of the potus and the Covid might disappear, but it will all be propaganda. You might be satisfied with that.

I'm just hoping for improvement under Biden At the very least there will be 2 sane people in the WH . Trump is a mental case . Have you listened to him?? He belongs in mattress city

Trump is nuts. Biden and a Harris are scary. Both are totally owned by the MIC and Deep State. Expect war.

Deep state is BS. I am well provisioned, as I stay that way, but there will be no war. You should get out more.

Pretty much.

Then you just admitted you aren’t informed or duped by the establishment media that is controlled by the deep state, but tells you it doesn’t exist.

We had a president who warned you of the deep state all the way back in 1960. Look it up.

Just a truth teller but in todays Orwellian America, I’m a conspiracy nut. I get it.

View attachment 398664

Are you thinking straight? Trump is dangerous to you, to me and to every American. Defaming Biden is disgusting; your opinion on Biden fits Trump much much much better.

The problem is not me but you. You can’t see that Biden is just as bad as Trump, maybe worse.

There is nothing in Biden's public record going back to the early 1970s to indicate that he's as bad, or worse, than Trump.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with Biden's policy initiatives or preferences, Biden has not exhibited authoritarian tendencies or paranoid ideations.

As for me, I just want more normality in my life. I'm sick and tired of dealing with "crazy" or mentally ill people on the street or in my life at places like my job. Normality (or normalcy, if you prefer that word) gives me comfort, and I believe t gives every person comfort to feel and experience that in their own lives. It's sad to say, and I take no pleasure in saying it that everything about Trump is the antithesis of normal.

Joe Biden hasn’t exhibited anything interesting in his time in Washington. He is a boring life long establishment goon who plays the game of enriching his own family by giving sweet deals to the highest bidder. He voted for every war, and every major trade deal that fucked his country over. So in that regard alone President Trump is 1000x better than Beijing Biden.

Certainly not in the last 4 years. This is absolutely true, but I have watched politics for a long time, and know that politician (all of them) are known to stretch the truth and exaggerate. Our current pres just takes it to a new stratospheric level. I would not trust him if he said it was a sunny day, if I wasn't near a window.
Nixon lied, he got impeached, but he had their support right up to the very end, like the night before.

Bush II lied HORRIBLY about WMDs, from day 1. Lied us into a war, that Trump and his accolytes not criticize. Although many of these people were w/it at the time.

Trump's campagn began w/lies and racist rhetoric and that has been non-stop ever since.

Republicans have been, and still do, support these people, WITH the massive lies, during the time and now.

So again I ask, when have Republican voters ever cared about their candidates stating blatant lies?
I voted for Bush senior and was pleased. Voted Reagan twice. Yes I heard him lie and mis- characterize, but it was for the country not for personal political gain. Again I was overall pleased. Damn nice of Ollie to take the rap for him, but he got pardoned also, didn't he? Voted Nixon. Heard and saw him make a mockery of the office, the country (about like this guy) and the republican party (although he did not steal, corrupt and destroy the party), apoint his replacement to pardon and the resulting backlash, where I helped vote Carter into office. He didn't lie much, but we were not pleased. Voted for many republican Governors, Senators and Representatives, including Lamar (who replaced a Democrat so crooked, they swore in Lamar early to stop the crime spree of selling pardons for fun and profit). Been voting Lamar Alexander ever since, mostly pleased, though sometimes I disagreed. Heard them all stretch the truth Republican and Democrat. Saw it piss off everybody (until now and possibly SonovaBush). SonovaBush got away with it, because the Dems went in on it in the beginning. Never saw a party automatically backing the false plays of a proven liar, racist, admitted pu$$y grabber and Commie dictator appeaser for personal benefit to this degree before.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?
When people want to believe something, there's no talking them out of it.

I'm reminded of when I was in grade school and realize that most of my friends actually thought wrestling was real. Trying to tell them otherwise was pointless. They'd get violently angry if I tried. Same shit. Different setting.

Biden also won't be acting like a mad man and going "off the rails" every few hours on Twitter or while calling in to Fox & Friends. That should make every American sleep more soundly at night to know that the Commander-in-Chief isn't exhibiting signs of paranoia and general mental illness.

No more Trump's crazy Twitter tirades alone is a compelling reason to vote Trump out of office.

View attachment 398664

Are you thinking straight? Trump is dangerous to you, to me and to every American. Defaming Biden is disgusting; your opinion on Biden fits Trump much much much better.

The problem is not me but you. You can’t see that Biden is just as bad as Trump, maybe worse.

Nonsense – false comparison fallacy.

Whatever Biden’s faults and failures – and there are many – he is by far preferable to Trump and would make a far better president than Trump.

Unlike Trump, Biden understands sound, responsible governance.

Unlike Trump, Biden respects the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

And unlike Trump, Biden will defend our democratic institutions.

For cryin' out loud, what is it going to take to convince his supporters that Trump is not right in the head? You know, he's only getting worse, don't you?

I'm reminded of when I was in grade school and realize that most of my friends actually thought wrestling was real. Trying to tell them otherwise was pointless. They'd get violently angry if I tried. Same shit. Different setting.

I'm glad you brought up grade school for a very simple reason. When I think back to some of the nonsensical things I believed during those days, it's embarrassing to me now regardless of whether it was about the existence of ghosts or any other supernatural phenomenon. But I was a child then. That makes it understandable. But once a person is an adult, this kind of foolishness should end.

I'm glad you brought up grade school for a very simple reason. When I think back to some of the nonsensical things I believed during those days, it's embarrassing to me now regardless of whether it was about the existence of ghosts or any other supernatural phenomenon. But I was a child then. That makes it understandable. But once a person is an adult, this kind of foolishness should end.
Exactly.

View attachment 398664

Whatever Biden’s faults and failures – and there are many – he is by far preferable to Trump and would make a far better president than Trump.

Unlike Trump, Biden respects the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

You are a D Party paid poster, so naturally you post this shit.

Joe and Don are very similar. In fact, Joe is more conservative than Don. You promote a conservative because you are a party apparatchik.

View attachment 398664

You are a D Party paid poster, so naturally you post this shit.

Joe and Don are very similar. In fact, Joe is more conservative than Don. You promote a conservative because you are a party apparatchik.

5th Avenue Rule. He can do or say ANYTHING, no matter what, and they don't care. Hell, he lied about the fucking virus, STILL is, and they don't care.
Why is your tribe burning down shit..........could you put them on a leash.

Thanks.

Who said that about Covid19 and actually coming down with it? Well, we know it couldn't be Jim Jones of Guyana fame because he's been dead for over 40 years. And we know it couldn't be Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp fame because he's been dead for over 20 years.

So, who was it who said that, and said that just today? Was it someone in a psych ward somewhere? That's what one would think.

No, it was said by President Donald Trump.

1)he didn't say that about covid-19, you are taking it out of context, he was talking about getting it himself and the making of the drugs and his learning about the drugs as being the blessing. The context was- now knowing what works, so he could sign an executive order to make it available for free as compassionate use for all people not just political figures.
So not only did you get it wrong but you missed the great act of Gov't making it available "FOR FREE" because your news source can't ruin their narrative by telling you the truth.
2) Jane Fonda on the other hand, said that Covid was a blessing to the Left. Now that is what you should be kvetching about.

The real question here........is why the hell people get offended when anyone mentions god..............

You bunch of HEATHENS...

View attachment 398664

There is nothing in Biden's public record going back to the early 1970s to indicate that he's as bad, or worse, than Trump.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with Biden's policy initiatives or preferences, Biden has not exhibited authoritarian tendencies or paranoid ideations.

As for me, I just want more normality in my life. I'm sick and tired of dealing with "crazy" or mentally ill people on the street or in my life at places like my job. Normality (or normalcy, if you prefer that word) gives me comfort, and I believe t gives every person comfort to feel and experience that in their own lives. It's sad to say, and I take no pleasure in saying it that everything about Trump is the antithesis of normal.

Wrong. You’ve been duped. Biden is as bad as Don and maybe worse.

Trump will steal you blind Biden is as honest a guy as ever will set foot in our WH He is not a bully or buffoon lying every time he opens his mouth as is this degenerate POS in our WH now

View attachment 398664

Pretty much.

Just a truth teller but in todays Orwellian America, I’m a conspiracy nut. I get it.

BUT NO you're not telling the truth gipper You put both men back to back, measure their qualities and their faults and you think Trump is even close to Biden?? Trump is a world class liar a pervert a president that has separated us from allies and kisses our enemy Putlns boots He completely screwed up our virus response and still continues The man is a disaster and I'm sorry you won't be voting against this cancer to America

View attachment 398664

I disagree. He has a long track record of shit. Don’t be lazy and willingly accept the lies of the corporate media run by and for the billionaires.

View attachment 398664

Pretty much.

BUT NO you're not telling the truth gipper You put both men back to back, measure their qualities and their faults and you think Trump is even close to Biden?? Trump is a world class liar a pervert a president that has separated us from allies and kisses our enemy Putlns boots He completely screwed up our virus response and still continues The man is a disaster and I'm sorry you won't be voting against this cancer to America

Oh please. Both are worthless, but Biden has been in government 50 years. He’s done nothing but bad.

You are deluding yourself if you think he’s any better.

You are not a conservative. I doubt that you are even independent. Honestly, it seems to me that you're just a lying paid Democratic troll.

Win or lose Joe Biden will never be my president and neither will that cow Harris.

Forum List

Back