I think T should retire !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan and it was a great honor seeing him run this nation better than anyone else has ever had . On top of a hostile GOP, Soviet Media and a Democratic Party of the 4th Reich
His accomplishments are incredible and legendary!!
We all know he won the election by a landslide but the “ deep state “ is even more powerful and sinister !!!

Every state is run by a blue Eichmann and it will be impossible to ever get a fair recount

Retire !! Who needs this stress

Prayer works. This fraud software was found in all of Michigan and is in 30 states

1604722546552.jpeg

The Democrats massive election fraud cannot be allowed to stand. A bunch of Democrats are going to prison in the coming year.

The Democrats massive election fraud cannot be allowed to stand. A bunch of Democrats are going to prison in the coming year.
No ..they have full power over everything but the oxygen !!’
The Dems make the Sinaloa cartel look like yeshiva boys

I , myself , will simply retire from all politics !!
I said I would quit the NFL. I did !
I said I would never buy Nike ..I did
I said I would never watch espn ..I did

I will enjoy watching every city crumble to ash
Maybe only then will they wake up but it’s too late
US is a Marxist hell hole

I am a huge fan and it was a great honor seeing him run this nation better than anyone else has ever had . On top of a hostile GOP, Soviet Media and a Democratic Party of the 4th Reich
We all know he won the election by a landslide but the “ deep state “ is even more powerful and sinister !!!

Every state is run by a blue Eichmann and it will be impossible to ever get a fair recount

If we don't fight now, you can resign yourself to one party rule forever. When it's all said and done and biden is installed by the commie cabol, Trump should resign Jan 1st, let Pence become the 46th president of the US. Then Pence can pardon Trump and prevent the commie regime from trying to bankrupt him.

The blue demons run it all
They’re just far more Machiavellian than the spineless GOP
If there is a hell ..the Dem pol pots are all going there

Democrats want to destroy him. Trump has to fight this BS and we Americans stand with him.

If this is not corrected, every election will be rigged from now on. Why would it not be. Further, every elections will be done by mail in votes because "now that they have been implemented, why not?". Besides, the flu kills thousands of people every year, voting in place is dangerous.

Forum List

Back