I think I'm going to do the right thing and not tell all the neighbors about what I heard about one particular one.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
No one really likes the guy. He ain't terrible or anything, but not that great.

Anyway when he was in college. Per a classmate of his. He got so stinking drunk and really pissed off the girl he was with. Don't know what he did but she did a classic on him.

He woke up the next morning totally naked in his car with his hands cuffed to the steering wheel at a 10 to 2 position on the wheel.

He couldn't cover himself and had to make some noise or bang his head to get attention from his car. Guess it took someone awhile to call for help because he had probably 200 sets of eyes gazing in.

My Lord. Picture someone totally naked handcuffed to the wheel and you were the first to get there.....LOLOLOL

I don't think I can do that to this guy. I don't know. What would you do?

I don't know his politics but if he voted for the Vegetable Sock Puppet president, it might cause a change of heart.

Anyway when he was in college. Per a classmate of his. He got so stinking drunk and really pissed off the girl he was with. Don't know what he did but she did a classic on him.

He woke up the next morning totally naked in his car with his hands cuffed to the steering wheel at a 10 to 2 position on the wheel.

He couldn't cover himself and had to make some noise or bang his head to get attention from his car. Guess it took someone awhile to call for help because he had probably 200 sets of eyes gazing in.

My Lord. Picture someone totally naked handcuffed to the wheel and you were the first to get there.....LOLOLOL

I don't know his politics but if he voted for the Vegetable Sock Puppet president, it might cause a change of heart.

Are you a Christian, Sloopy? Have you heard of Lashon Hara?

• Banned

I think I banged a girl with that name back in the day.

I think I banged a girl with that name back in the day.

I have a friend that named her dog Hara.

I hope that helps.

I hope you fall off your high horse and land on your face.

I guess you have to be a college kid. My first response to finding a naked guy handcuffed to a steering wheel would hardly be "LOL".

Forum List

Back