I Think I'm Finally Understanding Why People Don't Want to Work Anymore

Jack of all trades, master of one. Cement masonry. Now I'm semi-retired. I don't want to hurt myself and end up on soul sucking pain killers for the rest of my life.
Did you have a point? I've quit more jobs than I can remember but I have enough tools and skills that I get to keep my pride. Woe to the jerk boss that tries to act like I am replaceable.

As long as these idiots are WILLING to be slaves, we are ALL going to be treated like slaves and paid slaves wages.
sometime somewhere on this Gawd forsaken device we should investigate , debate, and enlighten those interested in the power of collective bargaining Baron

~S~

Disability what about you?
I doubt you are telling the truth .

But regardless , if you are well enough to scribble here all day , you can find an office job .
As one obvious example , among a few .

Did you have a point? I've quit more jobs than I can remember but I have enough tools and skills that I get to keep my pride. Woe to the jerk boss that tries to act like I am replaceable.
I've been a master spark for decades, and yes i'm replaceable, but i'm far less replaceable when my peers are standing with me

~S~

Unlike me who still wants to find a job, but with America being in such great debt right now taxes are probably pretty high and constantly getting higher. Thanks Brandon for making problems in our country worse yet again.

More jobs have been created under Biden, than anyother President in history. Wages are higher in all of those jobs, than anyother time in history.

It's not Bidens fault you're trifling.

Bullshit!!
You take a job you dont really like until you find one you do.
It's a cop out to do anything less.
This is not directed at you but I want to say I drive for a living but could also do plumbing, electrical and other stuff but when I can clear three a day sitting in a car why should I beat my body up?

The reality is when people post they will not work for crap pay what they are saying is they want top pay for low quality of work.

More jobs have been created under Biden, than anyother President in history
4n4dx6.jpg

~S~

Disability what about you?
Classic, A young person that bitches about people not working, is on disability.
People work with disabilities ALL the time.
But your lazy ass uses it as an excuse.

Your daycare lets you do this?
You have no standing at ALL to attempt to put down someone that actually works.

Tell us your mystery disability so we can feel sorry for you as you collect a check from the Gov that you despise.

Classic, A young person that bitches about people not working, is on disability.
People work with disabilities ALL the time.
But your lazy ass uses it as an excuse.

You have no standing at ALL to attempt to put down someone that actually works.

Tell us your mystery disability so we can feel sorry for you as you collect a check from the Gov that you despise.
I've worked with a disability almost my whole life. I wasn't born rich.

I've been making the same wage for over 20 years. And it's not because I'm not educated and trained very well in what I do.........it's because companies are allowed to abuse and take advantage of employees.

And unfortunately, the current working generations have no balls to fight back. They "take it" because they need an income.
And someone like me, who HAS tried to fight back and found many supporters, refuse to stand up with me and spit in the face of corporate greed and corruption. One person cannot make a difference here.

As long as these idiots are WILLING to be slaves, we are ALL going to be treated like slaves and paid slaves wages.
If you are a Republican, and are opposed to unions and collective bargaining, and are for "right to work" laws, you only have yourself to blame.

I've been making the same wage for over 20 years. And it's not because I'm not educated and trained very well in what I do.........it's because companies are allowed to abuse and take advantage of employees.

And unfortunately, the current working generations have no balls to fight back. They "take it" because they need an income.
And someone like me, who HAS tried to fight back and found many supporters, refuse to stand up with me and spit in the face of corporate greed and corruption. One person cannot make a difference here.

If you are a Republican, and are opposed to unions and collective bargaining, and are for "right to work" laws, you only have yourself to blame.
That's what I was going to ask.
So, Baron Von Murderpaws do you support unions?

This is not directed at you but I want to say I drive for a living but could also do plumbing, electrical and other stuff but when I can clear three a day sitting in a car why should I beat my body up?

The reality is when people post they will not work for crap pay what they are saying is they want top pay for low quality of work.

Are you licensed in those jobs?
How is electrician work or plumbing going to beat up your body?
I was a machinist and during the hard times in the 80's I took a job in a shop that normally I wouldnt even consider.
You do what you have to do to make a living and keep looking for a better job.
I really dont see the downside to that if you have a good resume,when you find that better job your potential new boss will know that times were hard and respect you for doing what you had to do.
And as I said if you have a good resume he can easily see you're worth more than what you're being paid at the moment.

Are you licensed in those jobs?
How is electrician work or plumbing going to beat up your body?
I was a machinist and during the hard times in the 80's I took a job in a shop that normally I wouldnt even consider.
You do what you have to do to make a living and keep looking for a better job.
I really dont see the downside to that if you have a good resume,when you find that better job your potential new boss will know that times were hard and respect you for doing what you had to do.
And as I said if you have a good resume he can easily see you're worth more than what you're being paid at the moment.
Are you fucking kidding me when you ask me how plumbing beats up your body?

Have you ever done plumbing?

If not then learn and idiot I can make three hundred a day just sitting on my ass driving, so should I unclog your toilet or sit for six hours and enjoy my life?

I rather sit and drive!

Forum List

Back