I think I am going to do a free 7 day trial for Fubo TV to determine if I want to get rid of Youtube TV for good

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Come on from work today and youtube TV is not working at all. Some kind of outage and this is like the 3rd situation I have experienced. A few months ago they removed ESPN due to a contract dispute. Then it was another situation with NBC being removed. So I will sample FuboTV for 7 days and make a decision on Monday night. One of the things that pisses me off in life is .................."UNNECESSARY AGGRAVATION"

I'm sure FuboTV has it's own issues. I've had YoutubeTV for about a year now and have been happy with it overall.

You don't - FUBO sucks. I hate YTTV's price - it's a ripoff, but at least it works

Personally I log on to you tube for some obscure problem I have but I don't depend on the system for information. What is the issue about? Sports?

Come on from work today and youtube TV is not working at all. Some kind of outage and this is like the 3rd situation I have experienced. A few months ago they removed ESPN due to a contract dispute. Then it was another situation with NBC being removed. So I will sample FuboTV for 7 days and make a decision on Monday night. One of the things that pisses me off in life is .................."UNNECESSARY AGGRAVATION"
You pay for Youtube TV? Oy Givolt! :aargh:

Personally I log on to you tube for some obscure problem I have but I don't depend on the system for information. What is the issue about? Sports?
Early in the year, they had a issue with NBC channels and was close to losing them
Then they was about to get rid of ESPN
And now tonight its an Outage and couldnt watch any channels

Not much in July and August but once NFL starts ESPN, FS1, NFL redzone, NFL Network, NBATV
Just subscribe to a cheap sports thing on your phone or computer and stream it to your TV. $70/mo? :nono:

the phone is not for watching sports. tv or computer
No, you can link the phone to the TV. I think the apps are cheaper, too.

I'd have to ask somebody and get back to ya with that, because I don't do that, but know someone who does. I also know he's a cheapass like me, so he ain't payin' no premium, but he gets it all. If it's a sports game, he gets it. I would think a computer would stream better.

Forum List

Back