I think birth control pills should be legal nationwide!

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think getting pregnant should be up to a woman and we should have exist to abortion pills and limited abortion up until 12 weeks. I don't want to see this country gong back to the 18th century when it comes to sex and relationships as it greatly limits woman's ability to live our lives and it isn't fair or right.

We must keep birth control and limited abortion up to 12 weeks in place. It would of course be better if it could be up to 16....

I think getting pregnant should be up to a woman and we should have exist to abortion pills and limited abortion up until 12 weeks. I don't want to see this country gong back to the 18th century when it comes to sex and relationships as it greatly limits woman's ability to live our lives and it isn't fair or right.

We must keep birth control and limited abortion up to 12 weeks in place. It would of course be better if it could be up to 16....
where are they illegal??

You seem like a candidate for Post birth abortion.

Sadly, that is not to be. In Republican-dominated states, lawmakers are already searching for ways to prevent women from obtaining out-of-state abortions. The Thomas More Society, a conservative Catholic legal organization, is drafting model legislation for state lawmakers that would allow a private citizen to sue anyone who helps a resident of a state which has banned abortion from terminating a pregnancy outside of that state.

Medication abortion, which constitutes more than half of all abortions, is under attack as is surgical abortion and Tennessee is among the states seeking to prevent patients from obtaining medications that cause abortions.
====
And despite the Food and Drug Administration loosening restrictions on mail-order abortion pills—which remain illegal in many states—a Trump-appointed judge is gearing up to effectively ban them nationwide.

Rolling Stone reports that a lawsuit filed by a group called the Alliance for Hippocratic Medicine will be heard by Matthew Kacsmaryk, a judge nominated by Donald Trump in 2019, and will be decided as early as February. The suit challenges the FDA’s approval—more than 22 years ago—of mifepristone, a medication taken in conjunction with misoprostol in order to terminate pregnancies. According to legal experts, the suit would have been immediately thrown out if it were being judged purely on the legal merits, given that its arguments are easily disproved and laughable to boot. According to Rolling Stone, one of those arguments is that a 1873 vice law barring the delivery of “obscene, lewd, or lascivious” items through the mail somehow applies to birth control pills. (As Rolling Stone notes, “before that law stopped being enforced decades ago, federal courts consistently ruled it doesn’t apply to lawful abortions.”) Another is that there was no evidence of safety and efficacy when the drug was originally approved in 2000—a claim that Carrie Flaxman, senior director of public policy litigation and law at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, told Rolling Stone “is just junk science.” (In fact, medication abortion has been dubbed “safer than Tylenol.”) Lorie Chaiten, a senior staff attorney at the ACLU, told the outlet the suit “is baseless.”

There is also some new pill called Plan B I think that can terminate a very early pregnancy. I am all in for anything that eliminates a surgical abortion.

You seem like a candidate for Post birth abortion.
I am sorry that you hate me. :(
Were are birth-control pills illegal? :dunno:

Maybe the OP meant abortion pills.....Two different things.

I thought they were the same? Either way I believe the republicans are probably coming for birth control after they ban the abortion ones.

Sadly, that is not to be. In Republican-dominated states, lawmakers are already searching for ways to prevent women from obtaining out-of-state abortion

According to your articles, birth-control isn't illegal in any state. You are fear-mongering that some people are attempting to make it so.

Shouldn't you at least wait until a bill comes up for debate before you start the pearl-clutching and couch fainting?

I think it should be listed in the small print ingredient list of YooHoo chocolate pop and Colt 45 40'z.

I think getting pregnant should be up to a woman and we should have exist to abortion pills and limited abortion up until 12 weeks.
“Exist” and “access” are different words.
I’m fine with abortions in the first trimester. Not funded by anyone except the two who fucked. Also, the male should have equal rights regarding the termination of responsibility that the female has.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Men should also be more selective and keep it in their pants until they have made and received a commitment not to kill a developing human life. A lot of women apparently don't really care about that.

Forum List

Back