CDZ I think Bill Maher is coming around.

A lot of Libertarians dont like ANY of the past few Prez's. As for not promoting pot -- that shipped sailed last decade. You have former Speaker of House Boehner as a big wig CEO of a large pot company.. Bet you'd never EVER think that HE wasn't "objective".. Maybe too fond of the booze, but you'd never bet on him ending up as a Big Pot CEO.. LOL.

IIRC -- he's always called out bad actors on the left. Maybe there's just MORE of them these days..
Maher is a left wing white bread.
Just because lots of moronic sheep are ignorant of how bad pot is doesn’t make it better.
You’re a sheep.

Totalitarian Juniorocracy

Familyism, which is created by unearned hereditary wealth, property, political power, and social influence, is the most absolutely primitive social construct. It puts mediocre people in superior positions. Without their Daddy's Money, they would be and should be nobodies. They direct both the Right and the Left, two wings of the same entitled elitist vulture.

That reminds me of rich parents buying their 16yr old brand new fancy car. Which gets destroyed in a few months from inexperience.

Maybe you do
As far as presidents go, Trump is the only (R) I ever voted for actually....in 2020.

In 2016, I voted for Jill Stein. It wasn't until the revelations of 2017 --the DNC cheating Berrnie Sanders, the Obama /Clinton Russia crap with Comey and Brennan ---on top of the traitorous lying MSM, all this turned me into a
proud, unapologetic Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Maher has opinions just like the rest of us, sometimes based on facts, sometime based on personal feelings. We have way to many people using personal feelings over facts. The decline of our American dream is scary.

As far as presidents go, Trump is the only (R) I ever voted for actually....in 2020.

In 2016, I voted for Jill Stein. It wasn't until the revelations of 2017 --the DNC cheating Berrnie Sanders, the Obama /Clinton Russia crap with Comey and Brennan ---on top of the traitorous lying MSM, all this turned me into a
proud, unapologetic Trump supporter.

I completely understand all that. In fact, the left almost made me vote for Trump myself. But being an ex salesmen, I could tell Trump was no real conservative. In fact, even though he constantly, and legitimately ragged on the left, he was still to left for me.
Like the crap he said about healthcare reform, sounded too much like Bernie's proposals, except for how to pay for it. Trump's like was that "we're going to save so much on the other end, that it'll pay for itself." (covering everyone) That was an obvious sales technique.

But I thoroughly enjoyed the way he triggered the left constantly. I just didn't like him and Pelosi's spending spree's, on our dime.

But I thoroughly enjoyed the way he triggered the left constantly. I just didn't like him and Pelosi's spending spree's, on our dime.
To make a long story short;
November 2020 was the biggest stress test of my 30-year marriaqe.,
She voted for Biden, and I watched the steal happen in real time ....considered going to DC Jan 6th even. We're cool now.

( At one point, after a week or 2 of election fraud hearings, she screamed "FUCK Rudy Giuliani !" And left .)

To make a long story short;
November 2020 was the biggest stress test of my 30-year marriaqe.,
She voted for Biden, and I watched the steal happen in real time ....considered going to DC Jan 6th even. We're cool now.

Glad you wasn't so devoted to a politician that you didn't spend your time and money on going there. Getting wrapped up in things you have actually no control over is never a good thing.
Why those people thought they could get their hands on those ballots, just make me cringe. If anyone was going get them, it would've been the Trump supporting politicians. And there were several. But they didn't even try. And that makes me think the whole dayum thing is a shitshow. Like they're just actors playing some part, controlled by people behind the scenes. (Lobbyist)

Glad you wasn't so devoted to a politician that you didn't spend your time and money on going there. Getting wrapped up in things you have actually no control over is never a good thing.
Why those people thought they could get their hands on those ballots, just make me cringe. If anyone was going get them, it would've been the Trump supporting politicians. And there were several. But they didn't even try. And that makes me think the whole dayum thing is a shitshow. Like they're just actors playing some part, controlled by people behind the scenes. (Lobbyist)
The dishonest media is mostly to blame if you ask me.

Us web dwellers who are somewhat politically knowledgable ( at least compared to the general public whose information is funneled to them directly into their dumb phones, ) can at least still think for ourselves and form honest opinions.

The rest of the population are like herds of animals being brainwashed and processed, helpless and lost.

Maher has opinions just like the rest of us, sometimes based on facts, sometime based on personal feelings. We have way to many people using personal feelings over facts. The decline of our American dream is scary.

Would be nice if more people operated from a THIRD position besides "facts or feelings".. And that 3rd way is PRINCIPLES which shapes the "fact or feeling" reaction..

Principles need to be COHERENT and tested. When most ALL folks are acting on HYPOCRISY about what's right and what's wrong depending on WHO DOES IT -- principles take it in the nuts..

Whether they are COHERENT about the BASICS of right and wrong, freedom or subservience, moral dillemas, ect determines how MUCH their "feelings" are even worth..

And facts, statistics and numbers CAN BE manipulated to make them into weapons. I have a book on my shelf about "how to LIE with statistics". It's essential to be able to defend oneself from people who use "partial facts" or "mangled facts" or statistics or graphs to PURPOSELY DISTORT the truth..

All that to say -- I think Bill Maher does have principles and he'd hate himself if he ever betrayed them. He's been pretty consistent.. For instance, during the Clinton era, he did not twist his principles into a pretzel to defend either Bill or Hillary.. In fact, they were the major brunt of his comedy side-job.

I think Bill Maher is what he's ALWAYS been -- a TRUE liberal. The kind that has still has the instinct to mistrust big muscular govts and believes that liberty/freedom matters and is non-negotiable. The Dem party has LOST or killed off most of their "liberals"..

So the deal is -- the Dem party has left the building. (punny?) Through the booby hatch door even left of Bernie Sanders and Bill Maher is right where he's always been but cannot DEFEND all the changes and division and stupidity of any current political party.

I'm a "liberal" in the 18th century meaning of it, therefore I'm pretty much party-less, but still long winded and not short of opinions. LOL...
Here is a link you might find useful:

Here is a link you might find useful:

Hey buddy.. There's room for BOTH of us on this opinion.. Just a matter of who's on top... YUCK... :hyper:

Alcohol is the most dangerous drug, actually, followed by many others, and pot isn't on the list.

Jordan Peterson on alcohol.

Pot isn't dangerous. It's just all the thugs and drug addicts that smoke it. You never see a drug addict, thief, or most other "bad element" types that don't smoke pot.

Me personally, I could care less about pot or why someone smokes it. I know some decent folks who smoke it. And I know some real losers that smoke it. Same as alcohol.

No one likes a druggy. But we all like the old folks who live in the woods, who smoke it. Back when I was a route salesmen (Schwans) I had a few old folks who smoked it. They were nice folks.
But in certain neighborhoods, in certain towns, I'd have to lock my freezer doors because of the potheads stealing stuff.

Pot isn't dangerous. It's just all the thugs and drug addicts that smoke it. You never see a drug addict, thief, or most other "bad element" types that don't smoke pot.

Me personally, I could care less about pot or why someone smokes it. I know some decent folks who smoke it. And I know some real losers that smoke it. Same as alcohol.

No one likes a druggy. But we all like the old folks who live in the woods, who smoke it. Back when I was a route salesmen (Schwans) I had a few old folks who smoked it. They were nice folks.
But in certain neighborhoods, in certain towns, I'd have to lock my freezer doors because of the potheads stealing stuff.
Pot IS dangerous. Especially for developing brains, up to age 28. It’s Russian roulette.
The industry is keeping the danger info suppressed. Just like what big tobacco did.

Let’s take a look at some of the biggest industries funding anti-cannabis lobby groups, and the unethical reasons why they're doing it....

Forum List

Back