I thank Thee, Lord, for the fine young ASS. 20yrs Cardinal was just doing thee lords work

Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, the former archbishop of Washington and longtime globe-trotting diplomat of the Catholic Church, resigned his position as a cardinal, the Vatican announced Saturday.

McCarrick, 88, was found by the church in June to be credibly accused of sexually abusing a teenager nearly 50 years ago. Since then, additional reports of sexual abuse and harassment by the cardinal, over a span of decades, have been reported. The victims include one then-minor and three adults, who were young priests or seminarians when McCarrick allegedly abused them.

McCarrick is the highest ranked U.S. Catholic clergy member to ever be removed from ministry due to sexual abuse allegations.

Then came more allegations. A Virginia man now 60 years old told The New York Times and then The Washington Post that McCarrick, a friend of his father, abused him for nearly 20 years, starting when he was an 11-year-old boy and McCarrick urged him to show him his genitals while changing clothes after a swim party.
Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, facing sexual abuse reports, resigns from the College of Cardinals

:dunno:
View attachment 207328

What more can be said? There are no gods. Just these KNOWN Catholic clergy raping
cult Grifters that rape our kids. Catholic devotees of fake gods, please give more kids to the needy Catholic clergy membership. They do fine work.
Yes....I remember the time Jesus said; "Blessed are the children.....for that's some really tight ass!!"

Last edited:
Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, the former archbishop of Washington and longtime globe-trotting diplomat of the Catholic Church, resigned his position as a cardinal, the Vatican announced Saturday.

McCarrick, 88, was found by the church in June to be credibly accused of sexually abusing a teenager nearly 50 years ago. Since then, additional reports of sexual abuse and harassment by the cardinal, over a span of decades, have been reported. The victims include one then-minor and three adults, who were young priests or seminarians when McCarrick allegedly abused them.

McCarrick is the highest ranked U.S. Catholic clergy member to ever be removed from ministry due to sexual abuse allegations.

Then came more allegations. A Virginia man now 60 years old told The New York Times and then The Washington Post that McCarrick, a friend of his father, abused him for nearly 20 years, starting when he was an 11-year-old boy and McCarrick urged him to show him his genitals while changing clothes after a swim party.
Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, facing sexual abuse reports, resigns from the College of Cardinals

View attachment 207328

What more can be said? There are no gods. Just these KNOWN Catholic clergy raping
cult Grifters that rape our kids. Catholic devotees of fake gods, please give more kids to the needy Catholic clergy membership. They do fine work.
He said she looked 15 to him.

Dang? They do them way younger btw. All in the lords name.

I thank Thee, Lord, for the fine young ASS. 20yrs Cardinal was just doing thee lords work
For over 30 years they have been in the MAJOR news raping kids. And billions in payouts. WAKE UP FOLLOWERs OF FAKE gods! This is what they do.
======================================================================

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

I'm not Catholic and I have nothing against them, either, but to me it seems logical that when the Church has a celibacy policy for its priests, heterosexual men who have normal sexual urges might think twice about going into the Church. For men who prefer diddling young boys and girls, the celibacy policy doesn't really create an obstacle, so percentage wise, more deviants might end up as priests.

Of course, there are pedophiles in the clergy of all religions and sects, just as there are pedophiles in all walks of life. It isn't JUST the Catholics with this problem, but they do seem to have more of it?

For over 30 years they have been in the MAJOR news raping kids. And billions in payouts. WAKE UP FOLLOWERs OF FAKE gods! This is what they do.

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

I'm not Catholic and I have nothing against them, either, but to me it seems logical that when the Church has a celibacy policy for its priests, heterosexual men who have normal sexual urges might think twice about going into the Church. For men who prefer diddling young boys and girls, the celibacy policy doesn't really create an obstacle, so percentage wise, more deviants might end up as priests.

Of course, there are pedophiles in the clergy of all religions and sects, just as there are pedophiles in all walks of life. It isn't JUST the Catholics with this problem, but they do seem to have more of it?

Technically, they don't tend to molest young children so they are actually pederasts, not pedophiles...there is a difference....

And, of course, since public school teachers have easy access to children and the protection of democrat teachers unions when they get caught, it is obvious that they would be drawn to teaching in public schools...

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

Technically, they don't tend to molest young children so they are actually pederasts, not pedophiles...there is a difference....

And, of course, since public school teachers have easy access to children and the protection of democrat teachers unions when they get caught, it is obvious that they would be drawn to teaching in public schools...
Classroom.jpg

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

Truly by the numbers. I guess with so many reports, 85% of the nation (this Vatican population is about 1000) Are for Abusing and Raping kids etc..
As it does not stop in such a small group. There are like 115 cardinals for the cult protecting the predatory sex slave cult.
There are like 415,000 Catholic priests preying on the public worldwide.
Some nationals fully back the abuses. Just fake sick gullibles following con-man pimping fake lords of Cash and Young Fresh Ass.

FYI: Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border WALL with Italy. So mush raping in 2 miles fully protected from outside REAL mans laws

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

Truly by the numbers. I guess with so many reports, 85% of the nation (this Vatican population is about 1000) Are for Abusing and Raping kids etc..
As it does not stop in such a small group. There are like 115 cardinals for the cult protecting the predatory sex slave cult.
Some nationals fully back the abuses. Just fake sick gullibles following con-man pimping fake lords of Cash and Young Fresh Ass.

FYI: Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Encircled by a 2-mile border WALL with Italy. So mush raping in 2 miles fully protected from outside REAL mans laws

Public school teachers rape more children than the entire problem with priests....and everyone is required to send our kids to public schools....if you can't afford to free them from it...

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

LOL! Like only dems rape. You lost this one. :cuckoo: Did you know the Great Douche had a lawsuit filed claiming IT raped a 13yr-old?
Seems the payoff may just be in Cohen files. Can't wait for these wonderful thangs to come out.

View attachment 207328

So... your "god" government creates schools where more children are sexually assaulted by teachers than by all he priests combined, and you appear to be fine with that.......your god "government" is worse than the Catholic church...you are the fantatic, at least the Church is trying to clean up it's mess...while the teachers unions actively protect child rapists..

Study: Children 100 Times More Likely To Be Sexually Assaulted By School Staff Than By Priests

However, according to a long-ignored study, public schools are actually a far more dangerous environment for children, where students are 100 times more likely to be sexually assaulted than they would in a church.

This point is not made to take attention away from the very real problem of sexual abuse in churches, but is intended to highlight how the same problem exists to an even greater degree in public schools and is swept under the rug.

In 2002, the Department of Education was ordered to conduct a study of sexual abuse in the school system, as a part of President Bush’s No Child Left Behind Act.

Hofstra University researcher Charol Shakeshaft led the study, and found that sexual abuse was rampant in American public schools.

“[T]hink the Catholic Church has a problem? The physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests,” Shakeshaft said in an interview after the study was published.

According to the 2004 study, “the most accurate data available at this time indicates that nearly 9.6 percent of students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career. Educator sexual misconduct is woefully under-studied. We have scant data on incidence and even less on descriptions of predators and targets. There are many questions that call for answers.”
Can you provide real facts.

This is a nutter site.

upload_2018-7-28_11-18-45.png

I did a spot check on FBI statistics. They do say assaults happen a\t school. Mostly students on students

So... MORE of this!

View attachment 207328

Update. There seems to be 215 Cardinals..oops!? ....supporting raping for the fake lord.

graphic-priest-confession.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back