I tell you what folks

Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.
You want to starve rather than get a shot? Who's missing balls here?

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
Actually, you prefer to be told what to do rather than think for yourselves.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?
Advice is one thing, mandated lockdowns and facediaper wearing is another. You libbers are way past advice and into the controlling what people do.

I am going to get my popcorn popped when the forced immunization hit the courts.
There is a big overreach from our government if they attempt that....I think the courts
will show them their flaw.

Having said that, I will get one, but that is my choice and nobody else's.

Most will get it eventually as the roll-out is a major cluster-fuck in most states.

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-
Okay. See ya.

You've survived almost a year without getting the virus. What makes you think you won't get sick and die if you do get the vaccine? Some people have died after receiving the vaccine, you know.
I almost died taking Ampicillin. Does that mean no one should take it?

I think the question is: should they be forced to take it? Required by law?
Yes. And the law so far is on the states' side.

I see trouble ahead- forced immunization?- I'll starve to death before I'll get a shot because of this crap- and I doubt I'm the only one- I'm really pretty laid back compared to some- like the dumbocrat statist- this shit can and very well could get out of hand in a hurry-
Imagine you won't be allowed in a store unless you can prove you've been given a shot-
Okay. See ya.

You've survived almost a year without getting the virus. What makes you think you won't get sick and die if you do get the vaccine? Some people have died after receiving the vaccine, you know.
I almost died taking Ampicillin. Does that mean no one should take it?

No. That just means you don't know how the Trump vaccine is going to effect your body.

What would you even let them inject you with something that has the word "Trump" in front of it it?

:auiqs.jpg:

That just means you don't know how the Trump vaccine is going to effect your body.
Which is why you folks don't want it, right?

The state has the right to require every blessed one of you to get the shot or be penalized.
Once a COVID vaccine or vaccines are made available, could states mandate that people get them?
The short answer is yes. States have the legal and constitutional authority to require that the people who live in that state be vaccinated, or to introduce a vaccine mandate.

That's when you tear a page out of the DNC/BLM/Antifa book and just go in the store, take what you want, walk out and go home. They are not allowed to stop you. BTW, then you go to the nicest democrat-owned home, walk in the front door and relax on their bed for as long as you please as forced eviction is illegal. Give these bastards the results they asked for.

I am going to get my popcorn popped when the forced immunization hit the courts.
There is a big overreach from our government if they attempt that....I think the courts

See my post somewhere above. USSC has already said it's Constitutional. Of course, decisions can be refuted.

Last edited:
Okay. See ya.
I doubt you have the balls to see anything other than what your betters tell you to look at-
Pithy.

You want to act batshit crazy, go for it. Most of us would prefer this pandemic be over.
When it comes to a pandemic response and the best course of action, you're damned straight I'm going to take the advice of the medical experts. What's so wrong with that?
Advice is one thing, mandated lockdowns and facediaper wearing is another. You libbers are way past advice and into the controlling what people do.
Yup. For everyone's good. Too bad people haven't got the sense to do it on their own, but there you are.

Okay. See ya.

I just recovered from covid-19, tested positive. I have had worse mild common colds. I masked, social distanced and washed my hands with soap and sanitizer. Different people have different results. My wife was more affected than I but she is recovering nicely with no hospitalization. Had the democrat governors of WA, NY and CA not quarantined positive cases with vulnerable populations in long term care facilities, fatalities would be greatly reduced. The democrats are trying to cover their missteps by forcing these unconstitutional mandates. The fatality rate in the US is 0.121212% (400K/330M) That is LESS that 1/8 of one percent. BTW, I am 70 and my wife is 66.

Then the black market will begin producing fake shot cards.

See my post somewhere above. USSC has already said it's Constitutional. Of course, decisions can be refuted.
You are citing a 115 year old decision that was questionable then and even more so now. I am not so sure the modern court would confirm this decision. In any case, I don't think there would be total acceptance and I believe that forced vaccination would lead to bloodshed by quite a few front line workers.

Okay. See ya.

I just recovered from covid-19, tested positive. I have had worse mild common colds. I masked, social distanced and washed my hands with soap and sanitizer. Different people have different results. My wife was more affected than I but she is recovering nicely with no hospitalization. Had the democrat governors of WA, NY and CA not quarantined positive cases with vulnerable populations in long term care facilities, fatalities would be greatly reduced. The democrats are trying to cover their missteps by forcing these unconstitutional mandates. The fatality rate in the US is 0.121212% (400K/330M) That is LESS that 1/8 of one percent. BTW, I am 70 and my wife is 66.
I'm glad you're both okay! And at least while you wait for your vaccination, you can be somewhat relieved that you've got some immunity on board.

Then the black market will begin producing fake shot cards.

Begin? I got mine already!

Okay. See ya.
Pithy.

Yup. For everyone's good. Too bad people haven't got the sense to do it on their own, but there you are.
So where do we stop--for everyone's good? Your interpretation leads me to believe that you have strong dictatorial attributes that can only be stopped by the performance of a forced frontal lobotomy on your brain for the protection of everybody else. Does that sound reasonable to you? Forced health decisions are no more reasonable.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Forum List

Back