I survived

I have heart failure. Three cardiac arrests over the last couple of years, as a consequence of hyperthyroid. Have undergone a couple of rounds of radiation. Had thyroid storm. Some other dumb stuff in there I'm probably forgetting.

I deed nawt comply vis zee decree, nawt because I didn't have any health problems, I deed not comply vis zee decree because fuck zee decree, zat's vhy.

"Just powers'' uhnd vutnawt...

Well, glad you are all better now. That sounds like some scary shit to me.
I was in the hospital of December 2020 because of a blood clot. Dr.s say I should have died, and hard for them to believe I lived. They say they never seen anybody with such a bad clot live through it. They also could never find the reason WHY I got the clot. But like you, I'm all better now. Still have to go to the Dr every 3 months for my usual checkups though.

According to the nurses, the whole hospital was packed full of COVID patients, and yet...............I STILL did not contract it. And the medical staff never asked me about my COVID status, nor did they ever even mention the "vaccine" to me.

Well, glad you are all better now. That sounds like some scary shit to me.

Well, thanks, I appreciate that. Actually, all of that stuff isn't even counting the month I spent in the burn unit when I set myself on fire. Had t olearn to walk again after that one, oddly enough. But, since that isn't really sniffles related, no sense mentioning it. Oh, it was a hell of a time, lemme tell ya.

The marvels of legitimate medicine are wonderful contributions to civilization when not misused for evil, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking purposes by men with evil, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking intentions.

I was in the hospital of December 2020 because of a blood clot. Dr.s say I should have died, and hard for them to believe I lived. They say they never seen anybody with such a bad clot live through it. They also could never find the reason WHY I got the clot. But like you, I'm all better now. Still have to go to the Dr every 3 months for my usual checkups though.

According to the nurses, the whole hospital was packed full of COVID patients, and yet...............I STILL did not contract it. And the medical staff never asked me about my COVID status, nor did they ever even mention the "vaccine" to me.

Very good! Glad you made it through that. My cardiologist abruptly took me off of the Eliquis blood thinner a few months ago after the most recent round of radiation finally killed off my thyroid. Supposedly, that's not a very good idea to do it like that. Aparently you're supposed to be gradually taken off of that medication because it can cause blood clots.

Last edited:
And as long as you feel good, don't feel sick, and don't have any indications of being sick, why should you?
Hopefully you're an intelligent adult and will go to the Dr if you feel sick.
Yep! What an industry -- medicine for people who are not sick! Cha-CHING!

And another industry whose job is to convince you that healthy people need medicine.

Forum List

Back