I Still Can't Find When Obama Condemned Black Lives Matters After 5 Dallas Cops Murdered

From your link:

Obama condemned the more extreme voices, while defending the movement as a whole.

"In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said after meeting with acting Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.

"Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause," Obama said, calling violence against police a "reprehensible" crime that needs to be prosecuted. "But even rhetorically, if we paint police in broad brush without recognizing that the vast majority of police officers are doing a really good job and are trying to protect people … if the rhetoric does not recognize that, then we're going to lose allies in the reform cause."

TRUMP IS A DISASTER, AND INEPT AND DANGEROUS TO ALL LIVING THINGS!
So Obama never condemned BLM for their violence

I don't think he did, and he should've. He should've applauded the spirit of the movement while condemning the methods and attitudes of some of its constituents.

But the big difference between BLM and the KKK (ugh) is the SPIRIT of it. You can be a good person and be involved in BLM. But if you're in the KKK, or any white supremacist group, the chances of you being anything north of pond scum is extremely low.

I don't understand how people are equating the two groups. Both have scummy, violent members, but the spirit and intent behind them is night and day.
BLM stands for everything the KKK stands for. Just switch colors of skin.

Dude, I know it's a forum board and it's hard to pay attention to everyone's name, but I call out leftists and censorship goons all the time on here.

That's not the issue.

It's the lame way Trump handled the situation that's the issue. He showed a stunning lack of leadership ability with the Charlottesville thing. If he can't even handle this, how is he gonna deal with the much bigger events that are surely coming down the road?
The way Obama handled the nut job professor and the cops? The cops acted stupidly? Beer summit? Lol. Then bengazi, ignored it while it happened then lied about it and jetted off to Vegas. Just a couple of examples of Obama's negligence. There are many more.

And? Are we talking about Obama or Trump? One is in the White House. One is probably sipping martinis on a beach resort somewhere. Or in Chicago.
Re-read my quote, Obama was a complete failure. The only reason he was popular, is he was black and the media kissed his ass.

From your link:

Obama condemned the more extreme voices, while defending the movement as a whole.

"In a movement like Black Lives Matter there are always going to be folks who say things that are stupid or imprudent or over generalized or harsh," Obama said after meeting with acting Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.

"Whenever those of us who are concerned about fairness in the criminal justice system attack police officers, you are doing a disservice to the cause," Obama said, calling violence against police a "reprehensible" crime that needs to be prosecuted. "But even rhetorically, if we paint police in broad brush without recognizing that the vast majority of police officers are doing a really good job and are trying to protect people … if the rhetoric does not recognize that, then we're going to lose allies in the reform cause."

I don't think he did, and he should've. He should've applauded the spirit of the movement while condemning the methods and attitudes of some of its constituents.

But the big difference between BLM and the KKK (ugh) is the SPIRIT of it. You can be a good person and be involved in BLM. But if you're in the KKK, or any white supremacist group, the chances of you being anything north of pond scum is extremely low.

I don't understand how people are equating the two groups. Both have scummy, violent members, but the spirit and intent behind them is night and day.
They are the same racist groups.

If you think BLM, a group founded on the intent to protest violence against black people by law enforcement (albeit using very dubious methods and sometimes outright lies), and the KKK, a group founded on oppressing and murdering black people, and other minority groups, are the same, well ... I don't know what to tell you. I don't think it would matter anyway.

I'm no supporter of BLM. I thought them laughable at best. But to put them in the same box as white supremacists is ... wow. A pretty incredible leap of logic.

Dude, I know it's a forum board and it's hard to pay attention to everyone's name, but I call out leftists and censorship goons all the time on here.

That's not the issue.

It's the lame way Trump handled the situation that's the issue. He showed a stunning lack of leadership ability with the Charlottesville thing. If he can't even handle this, how is he gonna deal with the much bigger events that are surely coming down the road?
The way Obama handled the nut job professor and the cops? The cops acted stupidly? Beer summit? Lol. Then bengazi, ignored it while it happened then lied about it and jetted off to Vegas. Just a couple of examples of Obama's negligence. There are many more.

And? Are we talking about Obama or Trump? One is in the White House. One is probably sipping martinis on a beach resort somewhere. Or in Chicago.
Re-read my quote, Obama was a complete failure. The only reason he was popular, is he was black and the media kissed his ass.

Maybe. Not sure how it's pertinent to the conversation??

From your link:

If you think BLM, a group founded on the intent to protest violence against black people by law enforcement (albeit using very dubious methods and sometimes outright lies), and the KKK, a group founded on oppressing and murdering black people, and other minority groups, are the same, well ... I don't know what to tell you. I don't think it would matter anyway.

I'm no supporter of BLM. I thought them laughable at best. But to put them in the same box as white supremacists is ... wow. A pretty incredible leap of logic.
They use violence to get their point across. Yes, they are as bad as the kkk.

From your link:

What happens when you say ALL LIVES MATTER?
Yeah. You lose. BLM is a violent racist group.

Ugh ...

There are a lot of subtleties and fine distinctions that you guys are not recognizing, either because it hurts your narrative or because you genuinely don't see them. I've already given you a few that aren't even subtle; really obvious differences between them. There are others, such as the reason for why some people believe "ALL LIVES MATTER" is offensive ... but I'm just gonna let it lie where it is now. If you can't pick up on what I'm saying, or don't want to, then I've done all I can do here.

From your link:

BLM, ANITFA and THE KKK are actually on the Same Side. They are all Democrats, and even make financial contributions to The Democrat Party.

THE KKK is doing the same thing they have always done for 100s of years for The Democrat Party. Sow Racial Divisions, Infiltrate, Intimidate, Manipulate, Incite, & Inflame.

They offer themselves up as a punching bag for the rest of The Left, while completely backing The Left's Plantation Policies of Dependency.

Their Function these days is Propaganda, and they Engage in now, what is called ATTACHMENT DISCREDITATION.

Now, someone with a brain explain that for me.

I'd like to see how INFORMED USMB members actually are.

Please define "ATTACHMENT DISCREDITATION"

I'll give you a hint.....this is something that The Soviet Union used to do to their political rivals...and then they would leak it to The Press...or threaten to leak it to The Press...if they actually got a little closer to their target if said target was not aware of what the USSR agents were doing and who they were.

Any Takers on this Challenge?

Last edited:

From your link:

BLM, ANITFA and THE KKK are actually on the Same Side. They are all Democrats, and even make financial contributions to The Democrat Party.
THE KKK is doing the same thing they have always done for The Democrat Party. Sow Racial Divisions, Intimidate and Inflame.
They offer themselves up as a punching bag for the rest of The Left, while completely backing The Left's Plantation Policies of Dependency.
Their Function these days is Propaganda, and they Engage now, in what is called ATTACHMENT DISCREDITATION.

Now, someone with a brain explain that for me. I'd like to see how INFORMED USMB members actually are.

I'll give you a hint.....this is something that The Soviet Union used to do to their political rivals...and then they would leak it to The Press...

More conspiracy theory bullshit.

From your link:

THE KKK is doing the same thing they have always done for The Democrat Party. Sow Racial Divisions, Intimidate and Inflame.
Their Function these days is Propaganda, and they Engage now, in what is called ATTACHMENT DISCREDITATION.

Now, someone with a brain explain that for me. I'd like to see how INFORMED USMB members actually are.

I'll give you a hint.....this is something that The Soviet Union used to do to their political rivals...and then they would leak it to The Press...

So in other words you don't even understand the concept of "ATTACHMENT DISCREDIDATION" do you?
Do you understand the term Benevolent Paternalism as used by The Left & Democrat Party?
What exactly do you understand about your own party?
Apparently nothing but exactly what they tell you to understand.

So in other words you don't even understand the concept of "ATTACHMENT DISCREDIDATION" do you?
Do you understand the term Benevolent Paternalism as used by The Left & Democrat Party?

Okay Alex Jones. Whatever you say buddy.

Okay Alex Jones. Whatever you say buddy.
SO IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A DISCUSSION.

You aren't here then for discussion and debate, because TRUE DISCUSSION & DEBATE reveal TRUTH.

And you aren't about TRUTH, are you?

You are all about PROPAGANDA and pushing Misinformation and a Lefist AGENDA.
This is why LEFTISTS avoid actual discussions of topics when you ask them to discuss FACTS, or to use FACTS to back up their "Accusations"

Reminds me of one of the many names of an Entity who has been around since Time Began... "Accuser of The Brethren" Do you know who that figure is?

Or maybe you would like to refocus back on my original challenge instead?

Please Define "ATTACHMENT DISCREDIDATION"

I don't debate with crackpots and conspiracy theorists.
You don't debate at all. In fact, you retreat like Obama Retreats from every real challenge he faced when he was asked to stand up for what was right, ethical or true.

I am not even actually asking you to debate anything.

I asked you to define something, to see how much you actually know about intelligence, and counter intelligence.

Obviously you are bowing out, because you lack the Intelligence to discuss "Intelligence" & "Counter Intelligence".

Typical of Clinton Supporters....
QUOTE: "We endeavor to create a compliant and unaware citizenry."
Hillary Clinton

Define "ATTACHMENT DISCREDITATION"

If you cannot even do that simple thing, it indicates your lack of sophistication, and defines you as intellectually dishonest, and as nothing but an Internet Troll.

You don't debate at all. In fact, you retreat like Obama Retreats from every real challenge he faced when he was asked to stand up for what was right, ethical or true.
I asked you to define something, to see how much you actually know about intelligence, and counter intelligence.
Obviously you are bowing out, because you lack the Intelligence to discuss Intelligence & Counter Intelligence.

Hillary Clinton

You're already wrong. I'm not a Clinton supporter and never was. I hated the Hildabeast.

But of course someone as obviously WISE and ALL-KNOWING as you, who has all these secret truths that no one else knows (except for everyone on Infowars, most likely), wouldn't think to actually get to know a person's beliefs and opinions before attacking them.

Get the fuck outta here, dawg. You're too damn old for this shit.

From your link:

So everyone in the KKK is evil but not everyone In BLM is evil?

Wow, just wow.

I'm not an expert on logical fallacies but I think you just experienced one.

Yes. Every single member of the KKK is evil. This isn't something that normal people dispute.

Obviously you are bowing out, because you lack the Intelligence to discuss Intelligence & Counter Intelligence.

Hillary Clinton

You're already wrong. I'm not a Clinton supporter and never was. I hated the Hildabeast.

But of course someone as obviously WISE and ALL-KNOWING as you, who has all these secret truths that no one else knows (except for everyone on Infowars, most likely), wouldn't think to actually get to know a person's beliefs and opinions before attacking them.

Get the fuck outta here, dawg. You're too damn old for this shit.
You cannot even discuss a primary concept & strategy in The Intelligence and Counter Intelligence world like "ATTACHMENT DISCREDIDATION".
That makes you INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST.

Who DID you vote for? Jill Stein, or Bernie Sanders?
Who cares, Leftist Losers.

Please define "ATTACHMENT DISCREDIDATION"

Exactly how could anyone know your views, Troll with a total of 300 posts? You current handle is a ghost handle because you have been placed on IGNORE a Thousand Times.

Create account....spout propaganda, get placed on IGNORE

Repeat....Repeat...Repeat.

Last edited:

From your link:

So you 'say'. His words were measured but the point was made. Maybe too abstract for you, or your biased blinders prevent you from comprehending.

Forum List

Back