I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

March or May.

SOTU is 2 days after Super Tuesday, that would be perfect.

They need to wait long enough to just coronate a replacement.

Like in 2020, when everyone but Biden dropped out in one day basically.

March or May, Newsom and Big Mike are the likely ticket.

maybe Big Mike and a VP.
Its clear he's done health wise. They want to play emotions too.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

She is a Psyop. Dems are hoping she will endorse the Dem candidate and get a tidal wave of Swifty votes.

She can sing, so she must know all about economics, foreign policy, and energy production.
Oh yeah. Heard she is a military Hero too. One verse of singing and the enemies will run.

Get ditched by another BF in the process. Terrible

According to Trump, women allow it. Should you pass a law saying to men they must never allow it?
According to the rapist, she was asking for it. She wanted it. Is that what you are saying?

And wait a second. Was she asking for it or is she making the whole thing up? Which is it?

She denies being raped. But of course a case to be won needs evidence. Do you think you should be convicted with no evidence either?
Use your imagination. If you wanted something you considered good (but wasn't for somebody else), wouldn't you barter a good reason why you should get that better job, nicer car, etc? Well Cartel creeps didn't start their crimes against little children yesterday. They sucked them in with a candy bar, a shiny new toy, etc. to get their compliance with something they knew nothing of and told them it would hurt a little now but feel really good next time, to make it seem worthwhile. They're geniuses at crime. We use money to buy products we want. The Cartel creeps get what they want in devious methods. If the kid is under 18 or 21 depending on state law, it's rape any whicha way you look at it. They may get the child to think it's his fault he fell into the trap so he wouldn't tell, then put a bracelet on his arm and tell him he will get a great reward for keeping it on. Instead, it could have an identity number for a way for the Cartel to make them pay up for "their fault" and demand money for life in a foreign country (America) whose president is in the dark about Cartel methods, apparently, if he's insisting on keeping this crime entity of an open border going.

Bless Texas Governor Greg Abbott from saving American citizens in his state from having this never-ending criminal enterprise against their victims alive. And a pox on Biden if he has taken so much as one nickel from "unseen individuals" who run the financial end of the Cartels. You think they're in it for nothing? Take a look into Biden's recent past of demanding a million dollars when he was Vice President from the Ukraine for a broken promise he made and knew when he made it they'd get very little back for his crime against the Constitution's Emolument Clause. How Congress knows this but doesn't impeach the bastid, I don't know, and I hate to think about it. France used the guillotine on Marie Antoinette over a little phrase she used called "let them have cake" while she engaged in freakazoid crimes to make herself wealthy, against the French people, many of who were starving.

Americans have a way to get rid of the problem without executing anyone. They should never again vote for the party of Biden and his wealthy pals who fluff him into office and he covers it with promises he knows he will never keep. IOW, do not vote for the party (Democrat) who tolerated the bum, and some of the leaders became wealthy off Biden's deceptions. :cranky:

If you vote for the Democrats who fluffed Biden, you're fooling only yourself.

Last edited:
Use your imagination. If you wanted something you considered good (but wasn't for somebody else), wouldn't you barter a good reason why you should get that better job, nicer car, etc? Well Cartel creeps didn't start their crimes against little children yesterday. They sucked them in with a candy bar, a shiny new toy, etc. to get their compliance with something they knew nothing of and told them it would hurt a little now but feel really good next time, to make it seem worthwhile. They're geniuses at crime. We use money to buy products we want. The Cartel creeps get what they want in devious methods. If the kid is under 18 or 21 depending on state law, it's rape any whicha way you look at it. They may get the child to think it's his fault he fell into the trap so he wouldn't tell, then put a bracelet on his arm and tell him he will get a great reward for keeping it on. Instead, it could have an identity number for a way for the Cartel to make them pay up for "their fault" and demand money for life in a foreign country (America) whose president is in the dark about Cartel methods, apparently, if he's insisting on keeping this crime entity of an open border going.

Bless Texas Governor Greg Abbott from saving American citizens in his state from having this never-ending criminal enterprise against their victims alive. And a pox on Biden if he has taken so much as one nickel from "unseen individuals" who run the financial end of the Cartels. You think they're in it for nothing? Take a look into Biden's recent past of demanding a million dollars when he was Vice President from the Ukraine for a broken promise he made and knew when he made it they'd get very little back for his crime against the Constitution's Emolument Clause. How Congress knows this but doesn't impeach the bastid, I don't know, and I hate to think about it. France used the guillotine on Marie Antoinette over a little phrase she used called "let them have cake" while she engaged in freakazoid crimes against the French people, many of who were starving.

We know Reagan had a unholy alliance with the cartels. I'm sure Bush did too. Clinton, for sure. Even Carter probably wasn't tough enough to take them on. Only one man can take on the Cartels

1706623377321.png

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Well the democrats and their fellow liars the msm . Have been spreading their propaganda around for years .

Fact is, Republicans should stop saying Democrats spend too much when they spend more. It's a bit hypocritical. Reminds me of when Trump complained that Obama golfed too much. Remember that? And then Trump ended up golfing more than every other president before him combined. LOL
Sealy, Republicans are less concerned with past Biden popularity. He sealed his fate with too many lies that didn't stay lost forever. We're very unhappy about his treatment of accepting huge sums of money from foreign countries, and he's still addicted to his money for using his power to this day. We want corruption out, and we want the Founder's America back with people leading us who do not seek personal wealth from political power, regardless of party. We want people who help the American people, not those who threaten us with nukes. Biden is unfit for the office he holds and he should resign or be tried for treason against the people if he doesn't leave on the spot.

We know Reagan had a unholy alliance with the cartels. I'm sure Bush did too. Clinton, for sure. Even Carter probably wasn't tough enough to take them on. Only one man can take on the Cartels

View attachment 895141
Sealybobo, can you prove that with evidence--tapes, letters, papers, anything? Let's have it then. Or are you just pitching in to assure people everyone is a criminal who ever held office. That just isn't true, and you can't prove a thing you just accused Republicans of, can you. See? I do, and I see clearly you are a party-before-all-else without proof of your lying words.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Biden is better for the economy, tax fairness, the environment, international affairs, civil rights, the strength of our democracy, the chance of immigration reform, the chance of gun control, stability, the rule of law, competent governance, integrity, and the dignity of the office he holds.

Sealy, Republicans are less concerned with past Biden popularity. He sealed his fate with too many lies that didn't stay lost forever. We're very unhappy about his treatment of accepting huge sums of money from foreign countries, and he's still addicted to his money for using his power to this day. We want corruption out, and we want the Founder's America back with people leading us who do not seek personal wealth from political power, regardless of party. We want people who help the American people, not those who threaten us with nukes. Biden is unfit for the office he holds and he should resign or be tried for treason against the people if he doesn't leave on the spot.
Hey Pot, I have someone I want you to meet.

Let's see here. No the border wasn't secure, he didn't pull the troops out of Afghanistan like he promised, gas prices were low because people weren't traveling, unemployment was already low and trending down by Obama left office, conservative economist say that much of the inflation was caused by Trump covid response with the 12 to 18 month lag.

And how is the LGBT community destroying America? Do you have any data on this black on white racism?

1. What makes you say that the border wasn't secure?
2. I can give you that one about the troops.
3. Gas prices might have been lower when COVID happened but they were still a whole lot lower than now even before that happened.
4. And your last point was just one big lie.

He's just way better than Trump.

LOL

Murder rates are down under Biden.

How much lower and where are you getting your data from?

If you think Biden will be POTUS on Jan. 1st 2029 you are a liar.

I don't know how anybody could think that since it's illegal.
She can sing,

Debatable.

Biden is better for the economy, tax fairness, the environment, international affairs, civil rights, the strength of our democracy, the chance of immigration reform, the chance of gun control, stability, the rule of law, competent governance, integrity, and the dignity of the office he holds.

Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.

"The Border Crisis", "Invaders" and yet, with a strong piece of bi-partisan legislation that would fund border agent and updated technology and ReNaziKlans would kill to appease their Orange Shit Gibbon God.

This bill has everything that P01135809 wanted when he was in office and it was never passed when ReNaziKlans controlled both the House and the Senate.

IF there is a border crisis, why wait until 2025 to fix is the worst kind of political gamesmanship.

ReNaziKlans will try to blame Mr. Biden for they, themselves are doing. It is the ReNaziKlans who do not care about the border. They are creating this crisis for political gain. Fuck them.

Last edited:
"The Border Crisis", "Invaders" and yet, with a strong piece of bi-partisan legislation that would fund border agent and updated technology and ReNaziKlans would kill to appease their Orange Shit Gibbon God.

This bill has everything that P01135809 wanted when he was in office and it was never passed when ReNaziKlans controlled both the House and the Senate.

IF there is a border crisis, why wait until 2025 to fix is the worst kind of political gamesmanship.

ReNaziKlans will try to blame Mr. Biden for they, themselves are doing. It is the ReNaziKlans who do not care about the border. They are creating this crisis for political gain. Fuck them.
Trump had the border problem solved. Biden announced he would kill the solution and of course immediately killed the solution.

ONLY if you are able to deny reality.
Few men in history have had the negative power, and self serving energy to rip a country in half
with hate & lies. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA no longer UNITED.

Trump had the border problem solved. Biden announced he would kill the solution and of course immediately killed the solution.

Hence enhancing the problem, hence why there are still so many illegal immigrants in our country.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA no longer UNITED.

That's the only thing that you ever said that I completely agree with.

Forum List

Back