I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

Abortions arent banned. A drive to another state and you can still Murder a baby clown.
No forcing an 11-year-old rape to find the means to go out of state to recieve the medical care they deserve.

No red states banning travel of their residents by any means to force girls/women to stay in state to birth their rapists kids.

No hacks on the courts to ban safe and effective means (RU-486 on market 22 years) to force girls/women to birth the states fetuses.

No forcing an 11-year-old rape to find the means to go out of state to recieve the medical care they deserve.

No red states banning travel of their residents by any means to force girls/women to stay in state to birth their rapists kids.

No hacks on the courts to ban safe and effective means (RU-486 on market 22 years) to force girls/women to birth the states fetuses.
Why da fck is an 11:year old doing it??

That is a crime.

Abortions arent banned. A drive to another state and you can still Murder a baby clown.
Really? That ten year old rape victim had to go out of state to get an abortion. The state she went to no longer allows them.

I’m fact 65,000 rape victims were forced to bear the result of those rapes because of this

26,000 in Texas alone

IF the border so damn important, then why the fuck is P01135809 telling ReNaziKlans in the House and Senate to vote down the current legislation that big bipartisan support in both the House and in the Senate? This bill has money for Border Patrol Agents and updates necessary technology.

This bill would do a lot for the and P01135809 wants it killed, that how important the border is to him.

IF the border so damn important, then why the fuck is P01135809 telling ReNaziKlans in the House and Senate to vote down the current legislation that big bipartisan support in both the House and in the Senate? This bill has money for Border Patrol Agents and updates necessary technology.

This bill would do a lot for the and P01135809 wants it killed, that how important the border is to him.
Biden should shut down the border because he is the one who created the problem. He is essentially creating a problem and then saying he won’t fix it until he gets what he wants. As I wrote that it seems more like a Trump ploy. Go figure.

It's called 'Google', try it before you post!

Acomplishments means spending more money?

Wow, how tough.

It could be all the drama that unfolds during Republican presidencies of late,
  • GHW Bush had us going to war with Iraq,
  • GW Bush it was 9/11, starting the wars to support in Islamic Republics in Afghanistan and Iraq, then the Great Recession,
  • The Trump years brought along COVID

Whatever. THAT is what gave you those “great” gas prices you reminisce about

Keep up
I thought you leftards wanted less petroleum.comsumption. Now you're bitching about it?

The only problem is, working at home is trice as expensive as what you save. Ask corporate America, they're putting an end to it.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Let's see here. No the border wasn't secure, he didn't pull the troops out of Afghanistan like he promised, gas prices were low because people weren't traveling, unemployment was already low and trending down by Obama left office, conservative economist say that much of the inflation was caused by Trump covid response with the 12 to 18 month lag.

And how is the LGBT community destroying America? Do you have any data on this black on white racism?

I thought you leftards wanted less petroleum.comsumption. Now you're bitching about it?

The only problem is, working at home is trice as expensive as what you save. Ask corporate America, they're putting an end to it.
Wow are you stupid. Working from home is not more expensive.

Hey asshole. Most of us have DONE it so lying about it is retarded

Everything is perfect and of course every Democrat voter is excitec to vote for Biden again!

NO WAY BIDEN DROPS OUT BEFORE THE ELECTION AND IS REPLACED. 100% ZERO CHANCE.

Biden is President for life!

Last edited:
When Biden drops out, all cult posters should impose a self ban for at least a week. Should be permanent, but I want to see all of you prop up whomever replaces Biden and just keep rolling along as if you wre never wrong about anything.

If you think Biden will be POTUS on Jan. 1st 2029 you are a liar.

When Biden drops out, all cult posters should impose a self ban for at least a week. Should be permanent, but I want to see all of you prop up whomever replaces Biden and just keep rolling along as if you wre never wrong about anything.

If you think Biden will be POTUS on Jan. 1st 2029 you are a liar.
The question is who have they selected to replace and when?

The question is who have they selected to replace and when?

March or May.

SOTU is 2 days after Super Tuesday, that would be perfect.

They need to wait long enough to just coronate a replacement.

Like in 2020, when everyone but Biden dropped out in one day basically.

March or May, Newsom and Big Mike are the likely ticket.

maybe Big Mike and a VP.

Forum List

Back