I Should Have an AR-15, but not YOU! Gun grabber speaks honestly

Not that many full autos were ever used in crimes number wise before legislation. But as soon as they started to involved the slaughter of the most vulnerable, including our children and began to put law enforcement at risk, dumbo, THEY WERE REGULATED.

The high cap 9mm handgun also needs more regulation, especially from you gunners.

Yep....you fascists are not going to stop at the AR-15....it is simply your gun control gateway gun...it gives you more power to demand banning the other guns, that are also semi-automatic weapons, if you can get the AR-15 banned when a handful are used illegally...vs. the other 24 million that are not....

How many is "not that many"?

Oh and the 9mm handgun is once again just the most popular handgun in the country so of course you want to ban that too
What I want is immaterial. I’m not a proponent of any ban. But then, I think everyone of you feckless sissy boys should serve our country with a national draft. Then, only those who do should be licensed to carry.

Last edited:
“…no govt. input…“ That’s you.

Govt requirements used by Armorlite in developing the AR15
From a history of the AR15.
THE GOVT HAD INPUT.

“Though it fired a .30 caliber round, the M14 was difficult to control, especially in full-auto, and its wooden stock did not fare well in the humid environs of Vietnam. Conversely, the North Vietnamese were equipped with the then-new AK-47, which had a faster cyclic rate, a larger magazine, and was comparatively robust and lightweight.

Thus, the military issued a requirement for something better. The new weapon had to meet certain requirements:

• Lightweight
  • Select-fire
  • Chambered in a lighter caliber so a soldier could carry more ammunition
  • Larger magazine than the M14
  • Able to defeat a standard M1 helmet at 500 meters”

Herr Comrade,

Doesn't the AK-47 have a wood stock? Why did it fare well in the humid environs of Vietnam?

Oh, because you're full of shit?

The M-14 chambered to 7.62x.51 has a 30 round magazine. Granted, the .30-06 version has a smaller capacity.

But the common use was the .308 with 30 round. Isn't that the same capacity as an M-16?

Oh, I get it - you're full of shit.

What I want is immaterial. I’m not a proponent of any ban. But then, I think everyone of you feckless sissy boys should serve our country with a national draft. Then, only those who do should be licensed to carry.

So, like Mussolini, only those who were military are citizens and allowed to vote?

Well, you ARE a fascist after all...

Totally ignorant statement. It was chosen for the same reason the state police went from .40 cal back to 9mm. It’s sufficient for the task while still allowing sissy boys like you not to “suffer” the felt recoil and still carry more ammo. You obviously know very little about this cartridge and the AR15 in general. Before you keep making dumb statements, do some research or man up and join the military.
Wrong again

You are finally right about something.

What you want is immaterial and also fucking irrelevant

Herr Comrade,

Doesn't the AK-47 have a wood stock? Why did it fare well in the humid environs of Vietnam?

Oh, because you're full of shit?

The M-14 chambered to 7.62x.51 has a 30 round magazine. Granted, the .30-06 version has a smaller capacity.

But the common use was the .308 with 30 round. Isn't that the same capacity as an M-16?

Oh, I get it - you're full of shit.

Not to forget the jungle fighting in World War 2.

I know that your life is so small that you think claiming victory on the internet means something.

It's funny and sad
Say that to all your pigeon logic friends who do it all the time….just admit, you’re wrong. Geesus, as liberals go, I’m not that bright. I admit it. Just like Biden who kills Trump, we can still beat the shit out of you non readers.

Not to forget the jungle fighting in World War 2.

I've been pretty open about preferring the Mini-14 to the AR15. Part of the reason for that is that the Mini-14 has a wooden stock, which adds weight and reduces recoil. Despite the lies of morons like Dagosa, who has never fired a live round and thinks video games make him an expert, a 5.56 does have recoil. A wood stock helps tame it.

They have never made a compelling argument that would make me turn over a single weapon I own, let alone the type we would need if we did have to exercise our 2A rights once the fed become overbearing tyrants.

Disarming or criminalizing law abiding citizens will never make a country safer, but they know this already.
It has never been about making us safer, it has always been about them feeling safer from consequences as they strip our rights & implode our country
So you own a TANK?
Rocket launcher?

Say that to all your pigeon logic friends who do it all the time….just admit, you’re wrong. Geesus, as liberals go, I’m not that bright. I admit it. Just like Biden who kills Trump, we can still beat the shit out of you non readers.

The 5.56 round was not chosen because it was more lethal than the 7.62 round it replaced

I am not wrong about that

So you own a TANK?
Rocket launcher?
Why, are you selling? How much?

I also don't own a nuke. Does this mean I'd have to surrender no matter what the govt does?
You progbots are funny klan. Not an ounce of backbone among you so you assume everybody else is a bed wetter too.

Forum List

Back