I see no way that Obama gets impeached

I see no way that Obama gets impeached. And by impeached, I don't mean like how the media is fond of saying Clinton was impeached. I'm talking about there being a vote and then there being enough votes that he is thrown out of office.

I doubt that there is even one democrat who would vote to impeach Obama. And I'm sure there's more than enough Republicans for sale on top of that. So, we are stuck with the most corrupt administration. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride.

Slow news day in politics I see.

Slow day in dissent, I see.

MissyElliots gets here talking points from MSNBC

It's lame when the libtards play the Fox News / Limbaugh card. It's no less lame when conservatives play the MSNBC / Air America card.

I find it funny that Liberals on this board are making sock puppet accounts to spew stuff they would normally be trashed for uttering on their original account.

:lmao:

Obama may not be the Messiah - but he sure as hell ain't the anti-Christ that wingnuts try to portray him as. Romney seemed much more like the anti-Christ.

How the right has insulated Obama:

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

More: Story Arts | Aesop's ABC | The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Lakota just sold out his whole team by admitting that the GOP is telling the truth...

...and also proves that he understands why nobody believe a word ZERO says!!

Thanks L! I knew you would come around!

I see no way that Obama gets impeached. And by impeached, I don't mean like how the media is fond of saying Clinton was impeached. I'm talking about there being a vote and then there being enough votes that he is thrown out of office.

I doubt that there is even one democrat who would vote to impeach Obama. And I'm sure there are more than enough Republicans for sale on top of that. So, we are stuck with the most corrupt administration. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride.

My first response to your thread title is, "Well, duh!!" There isn't anything in the Obama administration that is essentially different than any other administration. Especially when it comes to these so-called scandals. Other administrations have had as many if not more, and often much more serious.

This is an interesting link:
List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It shows Obama with 14, GW Bush with 42, Clinton with 14, George Bush the elder with 8, Reagan with 24, Carter with 11, Ford with 12, Nixon with 10, Johnson with 8, Kennedy with 2, Eisenhower with 6, Truman with 5, Roosevelt with 4, Hoover with 2, and so on.

It seems to me that so called scandals are far more prevalent nowadays not because presidents behave better, but because partisan politics and the media play a huge role in calling foal and making a huge deal out of everything, trying to topple whoever is in power, not to mention creating scandals that don’t exist by manufacturing facts that are later found out to be untrue or completely unsupportable.

I doubt that there is even one democrat who would vote to impeach Obama. And I'm sure there are more than enough Republicans for sale on top of that. So, we are stuck with the most corrupt administration. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride.

My first response to your thread title is, "Well, duh!!" There isn't anything in the Obama administration that is essentially different than any other administration. Especially when it comes to these so-called scandals. Other administrations have had as many if not more, and often much more serious.

List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It shows Obama with 14, GW Bush with 42, Clinton with 14, George Bush the elder with 8, Reagan with 24, Carter with 11, Ford with 12, Nixon with 10, Johnson with 8, Kennedy with 2, Eisenhower with 6, Truman with 5, Roosevelt with 4, Hoover with 2, and so on.

It seems to me that so called scandals are far more prevalent nowadays not because presidents behave better, but because partisan politics and the media play a huge role in calling foal and making a huge deal out of everything, trying to topple whoever is in power, not to mention creating scandals that don’t exist by manufacturing facts that are later found out to be untrue or completely unsupportable.

Even if I were to assume that those numbers are accurate (and I don't); you pretend that all scandals are created equal.

Even if I were to assume that those numbers are accurate (and I don't); you pretend that all scandals are created equal.

No, I don't pretend all scandals are created equal; I did not suggest or imply that. In fact, I said in my post that they were not all equal. Those in the Obama administration, if they can even be called scandals, are small potatoes compared to those in some other administrations. I also don't think Clinton having sex in the Oval Office is a scandal, and I think it is natural for any married person to lie about it an affair, so don't think that is a scandal either, though it was blown out of proportion due to partisan politics. Lying about weapons of mass destruction so the Congress would vote to invade a country that posed no direct threat to us is far more serious of a scandal than lying about a sexual indiscretion. Especially as thousands of US citizens died because of that war. Who died because Clinton got his jollies in the Oval Office?

Last edited:

So remind me, how many times did you want to impeach Bush when he did something wrong?

No, I don't pretend all scandals are created equal; I did not suggest or imply that. In fact, I said in my post that they were not all equal. Those in the Obama administration, if they can even be called scandals, are small potatoes compared to those in some other administrations. I also don't think Clinton having sex in the Oval Office is a scandal, and I think it is natural for any married person to lie about it an affair, so don't think that is a scandal either, though it was blown out of proportion due to partisan politics. Lying about weapons of mass destruction so the Congress would vote to invade a country that posed no direct threat to us is far more serious of a scandal than lying about a sexual indiscretion. Especially as thousands of US citizens died because of that war. Who died because Clinton got his jollies in the Oval Office?

If you're in denial about the current scandals, then I see no point in regarding your absurd logic.

I doubt that there is even one democrat who would vote to impeach Obama. And I'm sure there's more than enough Republicans for sale on top of that. So, we are stuck with the most corrupt administration. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride.

Since there is not one shred of credible evidence implicating President Obama in the commission of a crime,

what are you going to impeach him on? An impeachment is a formal accusation that the President committed crimes...

...what are the crimes and what is the evidence supporting the argument that President Obama committed them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back