I see no need to own a cast iron pan

Suck my ass and die.

Jacklass doesn't even umnderstand what the term plain steel means. Expert! :auiqs.jpg:
NO
hahaha.gif

You're probably a cold pizza and plastic knife and fork kinda guy in reality otherwise you'd show us a picture of this magical world famous hand made in the Virgin Islands plain steel cookware from 25 years ago!
NO

bluehand-jpg.857121

Gotta steal stuff from others, eh? Nothing cute, funny or original about you. I bet you give yourself a rim-job with that finger. You're probably some cheap line cook in some greasy hole in the wall that doesn't even wash his hands before preparing a meal with that hammered shit home made magical skillet of yours that you just can't even show us a photo of!

Gotta steal stuff from others, eh? Nothing cute, funny or original about you. I bet you give yourself a rim-job with that finger. You're probably some cheap line cook in some greasy hole in the wall that doesn't even wash his hands before preparing a meal with that hammered shit home made magical skillet of yours that you just can't even show us a photo of!
Carbon steel pans are better than cast iron. No way to cast iron, no. Been there, done it.
p45a9.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 856973
hahaha.gif

Just finished using my carbon steel pans to make lunch. Delicious! EZ clean up.
I agree with OP, no way to cast iron. Been there, done it.

On a side note

Do professional chefs prefer induction or gas?

Professional Chefs Love Induction Cooking and You Should Too ...

Chefs love induction cooking because of the extremely fast heating and precise heat control provided through a high-performance glass-ceramic surface. Also, induction technology warms the pan and not the surface or surrounding area, so very little heat escapes into the room.

retired Electrical Engineer knows better. :laughing0301: :hhello:

popcorn-michael-jackson.gif

MJ loved popcorn made in a carbon steel pot. The best.

SootedUpCyndi you hear that MJ liked popcorn and one time on stage his nose flew off? A week later his hair caught on fire.
Yea!!! I knew the guy who caught his nose at the concert. :p That's why a person should always stand in the front row. Never know what you might catch. Gossip is... the nose made him rich.

Yea!!! I knew the guy who caught his nose at the concert. :p That's why a person should always stand in the front row. Never know what you might catch. Gossip is... the nose made him rich.
No no, he kept the nose. He put it on E-bay and bidding went WAY UP but he decided not to sell. That guy decided to invest in Carbon Steel pans and started a Carbon Steel pan business. Shame though.. he was hit by a run away 18 wheeler and killed riding his bicycle:(. I wonder what happened to the nose?

Is that a gif of how your head moves as you suck your lover's cock? Sure looks like your neck would get sore after a while!

Or maybe that is just your twitch after getting hit in the head with a cast iron skillet. Now you go around afflicted like Hillary Clinton. Shame.

View attachment 857361
Suck my ass and die.
AveMarica not sure if you saw, gadfly got triggered last night and had a meltdown. Now he claims some $345 cast iron pan is the best pan in the world. He can't tell you why :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back