I see a Trump wall and he wants it painted black. Three billion dollars just to paint it black.

Yesterday it was $500 million. It would put people to work as well as protect it from rust.

He wants to paint it black to make it hot in the summer? Why? Maintenance alone would be cost prohibitive if that is decided what is going to be done with the wall.

he should paint it orange!

Orange doesn't attract heat. Living in Arizona black will do exactly what Trump says it will do. I remember back when Obama was president and said "The border is safer than it has ever been". At that time 30 miles South of the largest nuclear plant in the US we had land in complete control by Mexican drug cartels. Not even our law enforcement would enter. Thanks again to Obama who made sure our law enforcement were out gunned.
I see you want Biden for president. Did his corruption in China and Ukraine have anything to do with your decision to support him? Or is it more his bumbling?

You know, while painting it black to make it heat up might sound like a good idea, quick question for you people who are saying it's a good idea............

Have you ever seen how rough intense heat and sunlight are to paint? You would have to repaint the damn thing at least once every two years.

You know, while painting it black to make it heat up might sound like a good idea, quick question for you people who are saying it's a good idea............

Have you ever seen how rough intense heat and sunlight are to paint? You would have to repaint the damn thing at least once every two years.
Make it out of carbon steel. No need for paint.

It always surprises me — though it shouldn’t — that so many old Rock & Roll fans (and even hippies) are now Trump supporters. Kinda reminds me of the old Rolling Stones song:

Chevy was having trouble over heating engines on their track in the desert They painted them black and ended the problem. This means nothing because no matter what color they paint it it will need to be re-painted. I think you have some leftist hate problem and are willing to go the extreme trying to make President Trump look foolish. This time it didn't work.

Chevy was having trouble over heating engines on their track in the desert They painted them black and ended the problem. This means nothing because no matter what color they paint it it will need to be re-painted. I think you have some leftist hate problem and are willing to go the extreme trying to make President Trump look foolish. This time it didn't work.

Trump is capable of making himself look foolish - and I've voted in every election since Reagan ran for president. I've never missed an election and voted for a grand total of 1 Democrat (for Public Service Commission) in all that time. The wall is the nuttiest idea ever concocted by any Democrat. It was stupid when the Dems started it; it looks sillier than it did before when Democrat Donnie joined the Republicans and did that old Hegelian Dialectics mind fuck on unsuspecting Americans.

he should paint it orange!

Orange doesn't attract heat. Living in Arizona black will do exactly what Trump says it will do. I remember back when Obama was president and said "The border is safer than it has ever been". At that time 30 miles South of the largest nuclear plant in the US we had land in complete control by Mexican drug cartels. Not even our law enforcement would enter. Thanks again to Obama who made sure our law enforcement were out gunned.
I see you want Biden for president. Did his corruption in China and Ukraine have anything to do with your decision to support him? Or is it more his bumbling?
How much money does trump owe China?

Canada has a tougher policy than the US. Canada has made massive new investments in militarizing the border and tightening the noose of the Safe Third Country Agreement which bars asylum seekers from requesting protection at Canadian border crossings if they are coming from the US

I fail to see the problem? ... :dunno:

If our wonderful Pres.Trump wants the Wall painted black. Then it should be painted black.
Sarcasm, I hope. $3 billion that could be spent on anything else.

No, that isn't sarcasm. ... :cool:
The magnificent Wall is made out of metal so it needs to be painted or else it will rust.
If our beloved Pres.Trump hadn't commented on his color preference, the Wall would have been painted as part of the project with no questions asked.
Just something else for the commie liberals and the lefty media to go ballistic about and attack Trump.

You know, I'd rather see 3 billion go towards getting tests out to the public, than for painting a wall black.

Tests would do more good.

No, that isn't sarcasm. ... :cool:
The magnificent Wall is made out of metal so it needs to be painted or else it will rust.
If our beloved Pres.Trump hadn't commented on his color preference, the Wall would have been painted as part of the project with no questions asked.
Just something else for the commie liberals and the lefty media to go ballistic about and attack Trump.
And knowing that, the people who are providing the steel for the fence have already coated/painted it to protect it. Giving the project uncoated steel for an outside application would be an unfinished job. If you look at the "fence" material in the first 25 sec of this video, it all appears to be coated/painted a kind of brick color. Trump says it's amazing--like "nothing that's ever been seen before." So why does he need to paint it over again? Does he really think that thing isn't going to get hot enough to blister ya in the Arizona sun?

Forum List

Back