I see a Trump wall and he wants it painted black. Three billion dollars just to paint it black.

the people who are providing the steel for the fence have already coated/painted it to protect it. Giving the project uncoated steel for an outside application would be an unfinished job.
It's pure genius on Trump's part to want the Wall painted black. In that blazing desert sun on the border. The metal fence will become extremely hot to the touch, and any illegal who attempts to scale the Wall bare handed during the daylight hours will have 3rd degree burns on his hands. .... :cool:

the people who are providing the steel for the fence have already coated/painted it to protect it. Giving the project uncoated steel for an outside application would be an unfinished job.
It's pure genius on Trump's part to want the Wall painted black. In that blazing desert sun on the border. The metal fence will become extremely hot to the touch, and any illegal who attempts to scale the Wall bare handed during the daylight hours will have 3rd degree burns on his hands. .... :cool:
I KNOW why he is proposing it. It just seems unnecessary if it's such an amazing Wall, constructed to withstand climbers, it is a 3 Billion Dollar Waste of Money to paint it black.

he should paint it orange!

Orange doesn't attract heat. Living in Arizona black will do exactly what Trump says it will do. I remember back when Obama was president and said "The border is safer than it has ever been". At that time 30 miles South of the largest nuclear plant in the US we had land in complete control by Mexican drug cartels. Not even our law enforcement would enter. Thanks again to Obama who made sure our law enforcement were out gunned.
I see you want Biden for president. Did his corruption in China and Ukraine have anything to do with your decision to support him? Or is it more his bumbling?
How much money does trump owe China?
How much did China pay Biden's son for nothing?

I KNOW why he is proposing it. It just seems unnecessary if it's such an amazing Wall, constructed to withstand climbers, it is a 3 Billion Dollar Waste of Money to paint it black.

RACIST!

Forum List

Back