“I Rented an Electric Car for a Four-Day Road Trip. I Spent More Time Charging It Than I Did Sleeping.”

Great for puttering around town and charging at a HOME (as in not an apartment) overnight. But that's about it.
So you say. I don't live in an apartment. This means 99% of my driving can be done by electricity without seeing a gas or charging station again, if I switched. The only thing further is for my competitions.

So you say. I don't live in an apartment. This means 99% of my driving can be done by electricity without seeing a gas or charging station again, if I switched. The only thing further is for my competitions.
I think you should get to experience the full spectrum of its limitations.

In my opinion we are not ready to do away with fossil fuels and it will be a couple of decades if not more before we are.
We have over 100 years of oil infrastructure built up, from the exploration techniques, through the drilling, transportation, refining, distribution, and retail outlets. Plus millions upon millions of vehicles/engines that require gasoline. Any transition away from that will require decades and leave a huge amount of worthless machinery and other debris to clutter up the environment. Liberals don't play chess well because, in their zeal for instant gratification, they fail to see the consequences a few moves in the future.

I don't have a dog in most hunts but that's never stopped me before :)

What kind of competitions do you do?
Pistol competitions. I am part of a secret crack team, keeping America safe from rampaging paper targets and steel plates.

I thought that might be it. Bullseye or IDPA?
Falling steel, IDPA, USPSA. I prefer falling steel, but about to hibernate for about four weeks - which is normal this time of year. I was a MD last week for a small match and the heat just killed me.

“Executive order directs state to require that, by 2035, all new cars and passenger trucks sold in California be zero-emission vehicles”

That’s an order.

And 50% of the few charging stations in Leftard HQ Bay Area of California are broken.
Per Leftard UC Berkeley.

So if the Leftards of Leftardism won’t maintain them….
Then stop forcing tax payers to subsidize oil.

Forum List

Back