I received details from the court regarding my wifes first court date. Why do I feel so empty knowing this is happening? Where it the humanity?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Please help me guys, I literally cried reading this. My life has been ruined from birth, as imperfect as she was, she represented that at least I did what most poor people don't achieve in this country, I fell in love, got married and bought a home.

I am struggling with so much. It's overwhelming me.

Please help me guys, I literally cried reading this. My life has been ruined from birth, as imperfect as she was, she represented that at least I did what most poor people don't achieve in this country, I fell in love, got married and bought a home.

Seriously…get some help. You can’t make good decisions in that state of mind. You need help with that before you take another step. And a good lawyer. :smiliehug:

Because courts are involved.
I am the defendant. If I am charges I will get a lawyer and this will become a very interesting trial. What I've gone through is due to love and loyalty, but I won't allow the narrative to be changed to point at me, she knows what evidence I have and it isn't made up notes...

As it were, I just want to know where we are. Can counselling salvage this?

I am the defendant. If I am charges I will get a lawyer and this will become a very interesting trial. What I've gone through is due to love and loyalty, but I won't allow the narrative to be changed to point at me, she knows what evidence I have and it isn't made up notes...

As it were, I just want to know where we are. Can counselling salvage this?

Get a lawyer NOW.

Your mixed feelings are normal.

On the other hand, it’s not like you committed the crime.

I have already recommended that you could use a lawyer.

Get a lawyer NOW.

I have spoken to two lawyers, I was advised accordingly. If I am charged, I then purpue a lawyer. I made the phone call, the lawyer said that this alone is a big deal in terms of guilt. On top of her unplugging the phone and not calling the police at all the day she attacked me. I called the next day.

Does she seem interested in counseling, or stopping gambling?
Do you feel the need for masochism? In other words, just how much shit are you willing to take? If the answer is as much as she's willing to dish out, then drop the charges and get her a hammer for Valentine's Day.
If not, then tell the judge the truth and let him, or her, decide what is in your best interest.
Personally, I'd rather have one peaceful, pleasant day living in a cave, then to live with a Harpy in a mansion.
What are her complaints against you that the judge may end up hearing?

Does she seem interested in counseling, or stopping gambling?
Do you feel the need for masochism? In other words, just how much shit are you willing to take? If the answer is as much as she's willing to dish out, then drop the charges and get her a hammer for Valentine's Day.
If not, then tell the judge the truth and let him, or her, decide what is in your best interest.
Personally, I'd rather have one peaceful, pleasant day living in a cave, then to live with a Harpy in a mansion.
What are her complaints against you that the judge may end up hearing?

I never wanted her charged to begin with. I don't trust the police at this point, they've been messing with me for years, that is what is the wildcard in all of this on top of my own worries.

what about this are you struggling with? Guilt? sympathy? regret? You have accomplished a lot and it appears, without her help. You can go on...be more and more successful...but you need to NOT date or get involved with another woman at this point.

When you go to court...please...wear a tie....even a jacket would be good. Do not sit with other people if the judge is dealing with many cases that day. Be quiet, respectful and ONLY ANSWER WHAT IS ASKED.. DO. NOT. ADD. Anything.

Forum List

Back