I really wanna try Mike Lindell‘s “My Coffee”

45thPatriot

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2022
But the price is to steep, but it has to be the best tasting coffee there is, this guy takes a lot of pride.

Any reviews yet?

• Banned
Meh....it's like all of those celebrity alcohols.
They dont really make it and know nothing about it.
It someone would give me a free taste I'd try it.
I roast my own beans on occasion and I've tried some of the best coffee on the planet so I figure it'd be a let down.
His commercial seemed like he knew about it.. sounded really good.

But the price is to steep, but it has to be the best tasting coffee there is, this guy takes a lot of pride.

Any reviews yet?

I hear My Coffee might cause cancer

Any reviews yet?

Lindell is a great American patriot and a success story. The wife and I have both used his pillows for years now.

Meh....it's like all of those celebrity alcohols.
They dont really make it and know nothing about it.
It someone would give me a free taste I'd try it.
I roast my own beans on occasion and I've tried some of the best coffee on the planet so I figure it'd be a let down.
if you read about it you would see he admits he just liked it and thought he would sell it,, he doesnt claim he knows anything or its his coffee,,

af423592-0a4d-4b5e-b37c-46122c9b9440.gif

P T Barnum can be forgiven for not allowing for the effect of an increasing American population. It should now be 'there's a sucker born every five seconds'.

P T Barnum can be forgiven for not allowing for the effect of an increasing American population. It should now be 'there's a sucker born every five seconds'.

Da fuq are you talking about? Lindell is a manufacturer. He owns a factory where he hires people to work, and they make products. You give him some money and he gives you a product in return.

Is that so fucking hard for you to understand?

My Pillows is a really good product.
His sheets are the best I've ever had and I love his pillows.
Most of the crap you buy in stores comes from China.

Da fuq are you talking about? Lindell is a manufacturer. He owns a factory where he hires people to work, and they make products. You give him some money and he gives you a product in return.
See?

Any reviews yet?
I used to be a Lindell fan. He's become a phony, creep.

When they show him with a button shirt buttoned all except the top and his Crucifix pulled up and out over the buttons he's saying, "Look at me; I'm a Christian; see my Cross?" People who do that are those who wouldn't be recognized automatically as a Christian by how they live their lives and conduct their business.

If you have to promote your Christianity in business then I assume that you're not running your business like a Christian.

Forum List

Back