I really wanna try Mike Lindell‘s “My Coffee”

Deflection is dishonest.
alright you got me,,
his pillows are the cheapest of any pillow a sane person would consider using,, you on the other hand would use a wad of grass for a pillow,,

you have to respect a guy like him for going from a crackhead to a billionaire selling pillows,,

to bad your cult leaders son hunter couldnt do the same thing, he had to go to our countries enemies to get rich,,

alright you got me,,
his pillows are the cheapest of any pillow a sane person would consider using,, you on the other hand would use a wad of grass for a pillow,,

you have to respect a guy like him for going from a crackhead to a billionaire selling pillows,,

to bad your cult leaders son hunter couldnt do the same thing, he had to go to our countries enemies to get rich,,
He isnt a billionaire.
You really are wrong about everything. Good grief.
And now im a democrat lol.
You simply cant make this shit up! :lol:

Wrong again
I simply corrected you on the pillow. The rest has been about how fucking stupid you are :lol:
what gets me is you said nothing to the person thats never had his pillow claiming they are overpriced and come at me because I said they are the cheapest in the market,,

of course I should have said "SOME OF THE CHEAPEST IN THE HIGH END MARKET" that would have been more accurate,,

my guess is you just want to suck my dick and why you have a hard on for me,,,
sorry but I dont swing that way so you will have to stick to your 5 dollar hookers for that,,

what gets me is you said nothing to the person thats never had his pillow claiming they are overpriced and come at me because I said they are the cheapest in the market,,

of course I should have said "SOME OF THE CHEAPEST IN THE HIGH END MARKET" that would have been more accurate,,

my guess is you just want to suck my dick and why you have a hard on for me,,,
sorry but I dont swing that way so you will have to stick to your 5 dollar hookers for that,,
Because you were wrong, like always. And you have a huge ego. Borderline narcissist. You are the republican version of mac 1958. 🥴
Your insults are pathetic. You really need to work on them, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. Saying I have a hard on for you because i correct you ON A MESSAGE BOARD is stupid and desperate.

Because you were wrong, like always. And you have a huge ego. Borderline narcissist. You are the republican version of mac 1958. 🥴
Your insults are pathetic. You really need to work on them, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. Saying I have a hard on for you because i correct you ON A MESSAGE BOARD is stupid and desperate.
dude republicans disgust me just slightly less than you democrats do,,,

and no you cant suck my dick,,,

dude republicans disgust me just slightly less than you democrats do,,,

and no you cant suck my dick,,,
Dude, you need to get laid. Your infatuation with dudes sucking your dick, are giving it away. Maybe you need to find one of those 5 dollar hookers :lol:

Forum List

Back