I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman."

Again, you say that you understand that abnormal doesn't mean wrong but you clearly want people to see homosexuality as wrong. It's no different than being left handed or a red head.
One can change their hair color or decide to use their other hand but, denying one’s genitals is a mental disorder.

One can change their hair color or decide to use their other hand but, denying one’s genitals is a mental disorder.
The professionals who make those determinations don't classify it as a mental disorder and your uniformed opinion is unlikely to change that.

You're a fucking troll. Bye.
😄

Run away then little bitch. All I asked you for was scientific evidence that supports your argument. That goes back to my original point. You clowns shouldn't delude yourself into thinking you can use science as a cover for your bigotry, people of science are rarely on the side of you ignorant morons these days. 😄

😄

Run away then little bitch. All I asked you for was scientific evidence that supports your argument. That goes back to my original point. You clowns shouldn't delude yourself into thinking you can use science as a cover for your bigotry, people of science are rarely on the side of you ignorant morons these days. 😄
Nature is on the side of heterosexuality. Lunacy is on the side of homosexuality.

Nature is on the side of heterosexuality. Lunacy is on the side of homosexuality.
But not on the side of white Americans. Your birth rates have declined as has your share of the American population so dont go throwing stones at gays Mr. Glass house. The largest growing demographic are mixed race babies and that's partly because when white people do decide to have children, often times it's with people of a different race. Between you morons deciding for yourselves to choose ignorance over education, being totally unappealing as mates and your codification of birth right citizenship as a Constitutionally law it seems the only thing a brother has to do to help take your country from you is show up on shore. 😆
College indoctrinations. Ho hum.
That's right guy. You tell em. You don't need you no education. All you need is the Bible. 😄

The professionals who make those determinations don't classify it as a mental disorder and your uniformed opinion is unlikely to change that.
If you have testicles you are a man if you have a vagina and ovaries then you are a woman. I guess that makes me a professional.

😄

That's not a medical journal you moron. The dictionary doesn't give context to those definitions. For instance number 1 does that mean women who can't give birth aren't real women?
Please show us the medical journal that says a human being with ovaries a vagina and breasts is anything but a woman. Tell us all are you trans don’t be ashamed

Forum List

Back