I really don't care, do you?

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?
Nope to redo the Sigmund Freud saying sometimes a cigar is just a cigar sometimes a jacket is just a jacket.
She has a limitless wardrobe

Why choose something so offensive?
This is offensive?

View attachment 200370
View attachment 200371

Let’s see?

She is looking into a situation where her husband tore 2000 children away from their parents and sent them thousands of miles apart

She chooses a jacket that says...I don’t care, Do U?

What the fuck is the matter with Trumps?
Someone calling a woman a feckless **** doesn’t offend the left someone screaming fuck Trump on national TV doesn’t offend the left someone talking about kidnapping the Presidents son and putting him in a cage with pedophiles doesn’t offend the left but a jacket does. Pardon me if I don’t take your alleged offense the slightest bit seriously.

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady
simply because you choose to limit your views of someone doesn't mean they've limited themselves as well.
How many children did she visit? Can we see the pictures?
We know how important accuracy in photography is to Iceberg.

Nope to redo the Sigmund Freud saying sometimes a cigar is just a cigar sometimes a jacket is just a jacket.

Does anyone really think she bought a 40 dollar jacket?

This whole thing had to be staged, I bet her panties cost more than 40 bucks each.
She was sending a message

I don’t care about Hispanic Children
No, I don't think she was. I don't know WHAT she was thinking--but I'm quite sure it wasn't that.

This is offensive?

View attachment 200370
View attachment 200371

Let’s see?

She is looking into a situation where her husband tore 2000 children away from their parents and sent them thousands of miles apart

She chooses a jacket that says...I don’t care, Do U?

What the fuck is the matter with Trumps?
Someone calling a woman a feckless **** doesn’t offend the left someone screaming fuck Trump on national TV doesn’t offend the left someone talking about kidnapping the Presidents son and putting him in a cage with pedophiles doesn’t offend the left but a jacket does. Pardon me if I don’t take your alleged offense the slightest bit seriously.
Your first three examples are all hypotheticals

Trump actually tore 2000 children from their parents and celebrated it
His wife openly reports that she does not care

How would she feel if Baron were taken away?

I care as much as the Progressives cared about those illegal children and their parents during Obama eight years which is very little!
For the eighty-hundredth time, Obama and Bush did not do this. They considered it, saw the difficulties and didn't do it.

Melania is saying, "I really don't care my husband fucks around on me."

Melania is saying, "I really don't care about children being torn from their parents."

Does anyone really think she bought a 40 dollar jacket?

This whole thing had to be staged, I bet her panties cost more than 40 bucks each.
She was sending a message

I don’t care about Hispanic Children
No, I don't think she was. I don't know WHAT she was thinking--but I'm quite sure it wasn't that.

Let me ask you
WTF was she thinking?

She knew where she was going, she has abundant staff to advise her on the protocols and visuals she was projecting

Do you think that was just something hanging in her closet?
How many $40 jackets does Melania own?

I care as much as the Progressives cared about those illegal children and their parents during Obama eight years which is very little!
For the eighty-hundredth time, Obama and Bush did not do this. They considered it, saw the difficulties and didn't do it.
You're wasting your time. The parrots have been told this lie and they want to believe it is true. So they will keep repeating the lie to make it more true.

Nothing you can do about it.

Why would a First Lady have something like that in her wardrobe let alone wear it?

She obviously cares about her outfits. That is all she brings to the table as Fitst Lady
simply because you choose to limit your views of someone doesn't mean they've limited themselves as well.
It's not the photo. It's the misrepresentation about it. You know, THE LYING

Except they did. There is photo evidence. Hell half the photos the media put out over the last few months were under Obama but they of course lied about that too.
Either you are a willing dupe or just an uninformed twit.

Which suits you?

The Republican Party believes Family Values are so twentieth century.

Except they did. There is photo evidence
Nope. There are photos of kids who came across the border ALONE, which you dolts have been told by your propagandists are kids who came with parents and were separated from them.

Your propagandists are deliberately lying to you. And you dolts keep getting back in line to be lied to again and again and again and again.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

there was no lying

no one ever said that particular child was separated.

the problem with trumplings, like yourself, is that you're too fucking stupid to think for yourselves

You're wasting your time. The parrots have been told this lie and they want to believe it is true. So they will keep repeating the lie to make it more true.

Nothing you can do about it.
You're right, of course.
But I don't give up; I forget why not.

Dorothy Parker

Republicans don't understand because most simply don't have these kinds of feelings. If you don't have empathy nor compassion, you can't be expected to display them.

That is the core of American Conservatives

We do not care about anyone but ourselves
Watching brown people suffer gives them orgasms

kinda like many liberals in California....

What is being misrepresented?

What lie are you being told to tell for the reason for her choice in wardrobe?

there was no lying

no one ever said that particular child was separated.

the problem with trumplings, like yourself, is that you're too fucking stupid to think for yourselves

Suck it clown, it was a deliberate attempt to lie..

What is the LIE?

She wore it

It's a Spring 2016 line, Zara jacket and has not been for sale for a couple of years, other than buying it used....

so Trump acting like the jacket was meant for the media, is kind of lame... I think she bought it 2 years ago, because she liked it!

Though I would not be surprised if it was Trump that asked her to wear it.... so to cause a media frenzy.... to deflect.... which he's really really good at....
you are always going to see them in the worst possible light.

that's on you. not them.
if there was an ounce of good light, in Trump, I would see it... I'm still waiting....
you won't let yourself see it.

anything he says or does you will see in the worst possible light, even if it means you contradict yourself along the way. i do much of the same thing to hillary, for example. you think it's crazy and beyond reasonable as you've said many times.

then you turn around and do it to your object of hate.

it's the same thing, just different points of view. if hating on all hillary does makes someone bad/ignorant/stupid - whatever; doing that to trump is the same exact thing.
I'm sorry, I cant change my entire life of rearing and training that my parents gave....

And Donald Trump, is the kind of man my parents taught me, to stay away from....

he's a womanizer, a thug, a multi time adulterer, a liar, a cheat, a thief, boastful, arrogant, lacks empathy, a divider, lawless, in-compassionate, greedy, godless etc etc etc......

If you have some good traits hidden in your bags of tricks for him, please, by all means, let me know about them.... :rolleyes:
your 3rd sentence sounds like most seasoned male politicians....

Forum List

Back