I really don't care, do you?

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.
Are you really so stupid you don't get it?

Either way I really don't care, do you?

Hell Kesha can drink blood out of a heart on stage and the crowd goes wild and the media masturbates to her great sense of art. I'd say we've the moral high ground in giving our First Lady benefit of the doubt. Maybe if Melania had worn a set of ram horns the media would've spun her wardrobe choice a okay.

well anyone with integrity would have put a link to one. not you though. insincere.
So is this your attempt to deny the fact that USMB self-proclaimed conservatives and Republicans DIDN'T lose their crap and went bananas when Michelle Obama dared to bare her arms for the world to see?
I just want you to back up your claim. I'm not doing anything. you made the claim, you back it up.

Iceberg, every morning I awake, to hearing this president, tell me how much he hates me, a Democrat, and have to listen to his daily lies about me, and have to watch his 24/7 bull crap campaigning on my dime, against me....

His abuse of his power and divisiveness as president is nothing less than abomination and disgrace to the presidency.... yet, you can't see it, and yet the rightwing side were all melting snowflakes when Clinton mentioned once in her campaign, that half of Trump's supporters were a basket of deplorables.... and this president, supposedly of mine, and my nation, believes all of his actions of demeaning and lying about me, and my particular party, are all A-OK during working hours...or 24/7.

And he and anyone who thinks that is ok, can put it where the sun don't shine. :D

As far as him, as president....he's DESTROYED the once respected position, and everything we ever looked up to, in a president.... he's a classless thug! IGNORES every standard, protocol and ethic rules put in place for transparency, to keep the govt system, less corrupt....not perfect, but less imperfect than it would have been....

And maybe, all of that is what you all like about him breaking every rule or protocol that ever existed? (of course while condemning Hillary of handful)

But that pleases you....to you all, that shows strength, determination, grit, blah blah blah... I suppose?

Well, I don't see it that way.... I see it as weakness, and cheating in a way.... in order for him to accomplish things.

A real leader and winner, can lead and win, within the rules... not by breaking all the rules and protocol every minute and second, of the day....

And yes, on some things... like his madness and lead through CHAOS ways, he's surprised me...

Like, his stupid rocket man tweeting among his threats of fire and fury, and calling Kim short and fat, ended up in diplomacy talks and meeting??? Holy crap!!!! Just would have never thunk it!!!!

This trade war madness, could end up well too....we'll see.
POWERFUL!!!

giphy.gif

it's a claim. you made it. I asked you back it up. find one of those dozen you're so sure exist. post one bubba.

it's a claim. you made it. I asked you back it up. find one of those dozen you're so sure exist. post one bubba.
Here's one bashing Michelle Obama's clothes...

Michelle and Jackie Similar?

A full, highl-populated, active thread.

You're welcome and thanks.
not sure how this qualifies your claim. it was a an article about Michelle being like Jakie K. not about her dress sleeves.

This was CLEARLY a message to the media that likes to savage the first ladys wardrobe choices. Just look at the ugly ass jacket she wrote the message on.
Its meaning is CLEAR and only the most hardcore of haters will refuse to admit it.
The end result is the media act like children and lose their minds over the jacket just as some of you have.

Nope to redo the Sigmund Freud saying sometimes a cigar is just a cigar sometimes a jacket is just a jacket.

Depends on the subject at hand. Like for instance, if she were to flash the world with her teats. I would care. I would.
They are fake ....just like the rest of her

Her boobs, her nose, her cheeks, her chin

Nope to redo the Sigmund Freud saying sometimes a cigar is just a cigar sometimes a jacket is just a jacket.
She has a limitless wardrobe

Why choose something so offensive?

This is offensive?

3CA71930-4BD1-498F-A88F-8A19257202E3.jpeg

7C03634A-3590-4756-8F38-4C498C31055C.gif

Remember when you and the rest of the Republican and self-proclaimed conservative peanut gallery soiled your panties when Michelle Obama, GASP, wore a sleeveless dress for the first time?

I'm sure you can find at least a dozen threads on here.

Speaking of which, you not cared so much, that you made a thread about it.

#LOLGOP #TOOFUNNY

I, for one, had no problem with Mrs. Obama wearing a sleeveless dress.

She had every right to bare arms, granted by the 2nd Amendment.

This is offensive?

View attachment 200370
View attachment 200371

I guess that would depend on what she really does not care about.

Does anyone really think she bought a 40 dollar jacket?

This whole thing had to be staged, I bet her panties cost more than 40 bucks each.

This is offensive?

View attachment 200370
View attachment 200371

Let’s see?

She is looking into a situation where her husband tore 2000 children away from their parents and sent them thousands of miles apart

She chooses a jacket that says...I don’t care, Do U?

What the fuck is the matter with Trumps?

Does anyone really think she bought a 40 dollar jacket?

This whole thing had to be staged, I bet her panties cost more than 40 bucks each.
She was sending a message

I don’t care about Hispanic Children

Forum List

Back