I Don't Have To Stop

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The following is the mentality of many blacks. I really don't get how they think refusing directions from the police is going to end well. This lady found out it doesn't end well, even though she's still alive. For God sakes, the cop was black and she still thought he was going to shoot her. Hint, don't give cops a chance to shoot you and they won't. This mentality continues to astound me. By the way, this idiot lady actually passes a cop at high speed in a no passing area. I have to admit, she's got some balls to do that.

miley-cyrus-rolling-on-floor-laughing-9ajsecbws35am5p8.gif

The following is the mentality of many blacks. I really don't get how they think refusing directions from the police is going to end well. This lady found out it doesn't end well, even though she's still alive.

Comply or die....does not really sound like the motto of a free country

The following is the mentality of many blacks. I really don't get how they think refusing directions from the police is going to end well. This lady found out it doesn't end well, even though she's still alive. For God sakes, the cop was black and she still thought he was going to shoot her. Hint, don't give cops a chance to shoot you and they won't. This mentality continues to astound me. By the way, this idiot lady actually passes a cop at high speed in a no passing area. I have to admit, she's got some balls to do that.

It was also the mentality of Ashli Babbitt... She found out it doesn’t end well either.

Forum List

Back