Zone1 I pushed my kids to succeed academically to escape racism. But it doesn't work that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the reason Obama was so good was he was raised by whites. He was not badly corrupted by the hate spewed by IM2 & the black community. Obama was one of our best presidents & I'm glad I voted for him.
You're the one spewing hate. The white racist right can't face the truth. The truth destroys their fable of white supremacy. So because they can't face that truth, their cognitive dissonance makes them whine about blacks teaching hate.

Let's see, how many black presidents have there been?

Try another argument.
What argument. I was obviously agreeing with you. Obama didn't reach his full even though he was well educated due to white racism. Just think, he might of even have won a Nobel Prize if not for the racism.

Note: Succeeding academically helps Blacks overcome obstacles including the obstacle of racism. Succeeding academically is not guarantee of never experiencing any racism. As long as humans exist, there will be racism to some degree.

Note: Succeeding academically helps Blacks overcome obstacles including the obstacle of racism. Succeeding academically is not guarantee of never experiencing any racism. As long as humans exist, there will be racism to some degree.

Humans are hard wired to trust their own kind more than others.

True

But at a lower percentage of their population

Black people are more criminal
Whites are the majority of the people who commit crimes. Just over 2 percent of the American people commit crimes, whites are 1.09 percent of that 2 percent and blacks .06. You don't get to excuse crime or commit more of it because there are more of you. Whites have everything necessary to not lead the nation in crime. But when you have white billionaires who have all the money they need defrauding poor people out of money so they can get more, you see how the mentality of "but, but, by percentage," perpetuates an attitude of entitlement that allows some whites to make excuses for their high numbers of criminal offenders.

Right wing whites don't take responsibility for anything. Here we have an OP about blacks who do everything racists say we should do but still face racism and we get idiots trying to talk about black crime.

America was built on a foundation of white criminality so if you can't discuss the thread topic don't post in here at all.

There are places where an African American can go to avoid any negative impacts of racism...indeed to benefit from "reverse" racism. NOWHERE in Academe are Blacks the victims of discrimination. In Academe Blacks' success exceeds their merit by any rational measure.

Outside Academe, Government, military, big businesses like banks, hospital systems, insurance companies and especially health insurance companies WELCOME Blacks, especially if they are qualified and competent.

Racism is NO EXCUSE for failure for an American Black. There are simply too many venues where racism is simply not a factor. If one employer tells you to go fcuk yourself, go someplace else.

The same thing stopping you from moving back to Europe.

The racist perception is caused by a mental disabilities because all crime stats show that whites commit more crime and that white males are the most violent population. Now since this thread is not about your mental problem as it regards to race, try posting on topic.
I realize you are a MORON and don't understand basic math facts, but the reality is 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by a black person. that means 60 percent is committed by whites. The Us has 60 percent white and 13 percent black you tell me who is over represented in those figures?

Every word you posted is a lie.

Your security cameras are not the FBI Uniform Crime Reports. The UCR shows that whites lead the country in proerty crimes damn near every year.

Documented history and public policy shows that whites have sucked the government tit for so long you're born with one in your mouths.Whites have been hired only because of the color of their skin for 246 years. Whites do more drugs and when you talk about lazy, you descend from people so lazy they forced people to do work they were too lazy and shiftless to do. And you want to talk about criminals?

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed the most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

And this ain't your country. You are a descendant of immigrants, illegal immigrants at that. So when Lakhota or Billy Boom tell me I need to leave their country, I'll consider moving. But no descendant of piss poor euro-PEON trash who ran away from -hole European countries in the 17-1800's because they couldn't make it there can tell me jack squat.

Do you understand?
the FBI status you cited also show that 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks.

There are places where an African American can go to avoid any negative impacts of racism...indeed to benefit from "reverse" racism. NOWHERE in Academe are Blacks the victims of discrimination. In Academe Blacks' success exceeds their merit by any rational measure.

Outside Academe, Government, military, big businesses like banks, hospital systems, insurance companies and especially health insurance companies WELCOME Blacks, especially if they are qualified and competent.

Racism is NO EXCUSE for failure for an American Black. There are simply too many venues where racism is simply not a factor. If one employer tells you to go fcuk yourself, go someplace else.
Spoken by a white dude. Lol!

And you know he doesn't know what he's talking about when he brings up reverse racism. So what we see in this post is a person who is part of the problem claiming that the problem does not exist.

the FBI status you cited also show that 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks.
The stats show is that whites commit 60 percent of the violent crime. Now don't start with that stupid 13 percent bs. 2 percent of the American population are criminal offenders. 98 percent are not. So people who aren't committing crimes should not be included in your claim so you can feel good about being white. Out of that 2 percent who are criminal offenders, 1.09 percent are white, .06 percent are black. So just drop the dumb crap and face the fact that whites commit a lot of crime and most of it is white on white. Get that beam out of you eye.

Last edited:
The stats show is that whites commit 60 percent of the violent crime. Now don't start with that stupid 13 percent bs. 2 percent of the American population are criminal offenders. 98 percent are not. So people who aren't committing crimes should not be included in your claim so you can feel good about being white. Out of that 2 percent who are criminal offenders, 1.09 percent are white, .06 percent are black. So just drop the dumb crap and face the fact that whites commit a lot of crime and most of it is white on white. Get that beam out of you eye.
more blacks by their population are criminals then whites you RETARD, I realize math is hard for you because you probably never got out of 3rd grade, but the fact is by population the black crime rate is way worse than the white crime rate. 1 per 1 on whites 3 per 1 on blacks. Blacks are 3 times more likely to commit violent crimes then whites. Go back to grade school and learn some basic math you dumb ass.

blacks would have to be .26 of that to be even they are .6.

For many on the racist right, it can be as simple as not having to see a black face in the workplace, no matter how qualified the black candidate.

Im%20a%20racist-S.jpg

Since it is crystal clear that the OP doesn’t wish to actually discuss issues of race, but instead just wants to write inflammatory posts based on his one universal premise (all bad things in black lives are forever and always the exclusive fault of those white people), I’m wondering if there is a more legitimate forum for his one note symphony?

Whites are the majority of the people who commit crimes. Just over 2 percent of the American people commit crimes, whites are 1.09 percent of that 2 percent and blacks .06. You don't get to excuse crime or commit more of it because there are more of you. Whites have everything necessary to not lead the nation in crime. But when you have white billionaires who have all the money they need defrauding poor people out of money so they can get more, you see how the mentality of "but, but, by percentage," perpetuates an attitude of entitlement that allows some whites to make excuses for their high numbers of criminal offenders.
You are hopeless

Black people are more criminally inclined than whites

Humans are hard wired to trust their own kind more than others.

I disagree, to a point. I don't believe that we are hard-wired but rather a learned reaction.

The vast majority of us are raised among people just like ourselves. We learn to trust those people just like ourselves and naturally distrust people, not like ourselves.

That doesn't make it right or wrong, just being normal. Everyone is prejudiced, some more than others. Now we simply have to react with our heads rather than our instincts. Fortunately, the vast majority of us do that and do it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back