Zone1 I pushed my kids to succeed academically to escape racism. But it doesn't work that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
You telling "whites" what "work" they need to do will never solve the problems you perceive. End of story.
I don't perceive. The evidence exists and you are one example. You will do the work necessary to change or you will be left out. Because unfortunately for you millions of whites, including the majority of young whites, are doing the work necessary to reduce racism. So you can do your part or get run over.

I have to laugh at the whites here who push the disagree button after looking directly at an example of white racism.

The perception of blacks as dangerous will never stop until the black community steps up and insists that its young men behave in ways that send them to college instead of prison and that black performers and white producers stop glorifying violence in music and film.
The racist perception is caused by a mental disabilities because all crime stats show that whites commit more crime and that white males are the most violent population. Now since this thread is not about your mental problem as it regards to race, try posting on topic.

Stop whining. Everything you have is because of your lack of melanin. When you supposedly lived in that neighborhood, you didn't respect the people living there. And don't talk about being abducted and raped when blacks have had to live with whites doing that to us for all of American history. But none of your whining and attempts to deflect have nothing to dojn with the topic of this thread.

Your OP is all lies. I worked with & for many blacks. None of them ever worked half as hard as us whites did every day. Even with blinders on it was glaring obvious they were diversity hires.

Only 30% of blacks are good people. My security cameras on all my rentals are unbiased recorders of motion. 90% of the crime they capture are by BLACKS, even though they are only 14% of the population.

Most whites would never abduct or rape blacks. They are ugly, whiney, government tit sucking, stupid, lying, lazy, unfaithful, non-loyal, unprofitable, drug abusing stinky asshole criminals.

Most of us want to get rid of you. If I were king and into abductions, I would send you blacks to those countries that flood us with migrants, so you can terrorize those countries as you do us.

Last edited:
I really do not have bad experiences with black people. I grew up around blacks and found them to be welcoming and kind. When I was carjacked, it wasn't a black, but a mexican. When I came back to California after a couple of years in Texas and Colorado I chose to move to Compton where the neighborhood was more familiar to me.

Then the riots happened. Gangs of black men went door to door looking for non blacks. But, I had loyal and loving neighbors. The living Saint among them was Christine. She lived right next door. She made her living and supported her four children as a prostitute. She hid me and my baby in her closet when the gangs came. If there was a sound, me, my baby, Christine and her four children would have been killed, all of us. But she hid us.

I can't imagine Christine destroying a McDonald's over chicken nuggets. As a common street walking whore she had too much class. Blacks today are very different from the people they were. I used to wonder what happened. Now I don't care. They have exhausted me, used up what little interest I could scrape together. Whiney crybabies like IM2 or some thug on death row, they are all the same.
Lol! here we have to off topic story of the one good black person.

Gangs of blacks didn't do squat. your story is a lie. People like you make me laugh. You pretend whites don't riot when whites have rioted in this country from jump. I would never riot because I ran out of pumpkins or my teams football coach quit, but whites have done that. I would not riot because the surfing is done, but whites have done that too. I would not burn up my campus because I didn't like the speaker who was invited to speak, but whites have done that. I wouldn't riot just because I got drunk and it looks like fun, but whites do that frequently. And I certainly would not storm the capital building because the guy I voted for did not win the election. Whites did that too. So really, if you aren't going to post on topic take your little gripe about blacks and start your own thread in the rubber room.

Last edited:
Your OP is all lies. I worked with & for many blacks. None of them ever worked half as hard as us whites did every day. Even with blinders on it was glaring obvious they were diversity hires.

Only 30% of blacks are good people. My security cameras on all my rentals are unbiased recorders of motion. 90% of the crime the capture are by BLACKS, even though they are only 14% of the population.

Most whites would never abduct or raped blacks. They are ugly, whiney, government tit sucking, stupid, lying, lazy, unfaithful, non-loyal, unprofitable, drug abusing stinky asshole criminals.

Most of us want to get rid of you. If I were king and into abductions, I would send you blacks to those countries that flood us with migrants, so you can terrorize those countries as you do us.
Every word you posted is a lie.

Your security cameras are not the FBI Uniform Crime Reports. The UCR shows that whites lead the country in proerty crimes damn near every year.

Documented history and public policy shows that whites have sucked the government tit for so long you're born with one in your mouths.Whites have been hired only because of the color of their skin for 246 years. Whites do more drugs and when you talk about lazy, you descend from people so lazy they forced people to do work they were too lazy and shiftless to do. And you want to talk about criminals?

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed the most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

And this ain't your country. You are a descendant of immigrants, illegal immigrants at that. So when Lakhota or Billy Boom tell me I need to leave their country, I'll consider moving. But no descendant of piss poor euro-PEON trash who ran away from -hole European countries in the 17-1800's because they couldn't make it there can tell me jack squat.

Do you understand?

Last edited:
In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America.
Thats impressive since whites are 68% of the population

Which means as a group whites are less criminal and blacks are more criminal

Lol! here we have to off topic story of the one good black person.

Gangs of blacks didn't do squat. your story is a lie. People like you make me laugh. You pretend whites don't riot when whites have rioted in this country from jump. I would never riot because I ran out of pumpkins or my teams football coach quit, but whites have done that. I would not riot because the surfing is done, but whites have done that too. I would not burn up my campus because I didn't like the speaker who was invited to speak, but whites have done that. I wouldn't riot just because I got drunk and it looks like fun, but whites do that frequently. And I certainly would not storm the capital building because the guy I voted for did not win the election. Whites did that too. So really, if you aren't going to post on topic take your little gripe about blacks and start your own thread in the rubber room.
Wow, you put that screed down like it was going to get some kind of reaction. Don't care. Don't care if whites riot and burn black cities to the ground and piss on the ashes. Actually Don't care if black people burn their own cities down and piss on the ashes. Yeah yeah yeah, Tulsa, looking at you.

Only 30% of blacks are good people. My security cameras on all my rentals are unbiased recorders of motion. 90% of the crime the capture are by BLACKS, even though they are only 14% of the population.

Most whites would never abduct or raped blacks. They are ugly, whiney, government tit sucking, stupid, lying, lazy, unfaithful, non-loyal, unprofitable, drug abusing stinky asshole criminals.

This is why white apathy is growing.

Thats impressive since whites are 68% of the population

Which means as a group whites are less criminal and blacks are more criminal
Wrong.. It me.ans whites are most of the people who actually commit crime.

Wow, you put that screed down like it was going to get some kind of reaction. Don't care. Don't care if whites riot and burn black cities to the ground and piss on the ashes. Actually Don't care if black people burn their own cities down and piss on the ashes. Yeah yeah yeah, Tulsa, looking at you.
I'm not really concerned about your care or lack thereof.

Here is a picture of a man that got a good education but was held back and oppressed due to White Racism.
1668447022147.png

He will never amount to anything because of the racism.

Here is a picture of a man that got a good education but was held back and oppressed due to White Racism.
View attachment 725757
Let's see, how many black presidents have there been?

Try another argument.

White apathy toward black pain, not voter fraud.
The George Floyd protesters were not marching against voter fraud. The only apathy comes from white racists and that's nothing new.

And for all leftist vermin, it's the intellectual masturbation of believing you are a good person because you'd rather have an unqualified POC than a brilliant white person working for you. In my case, it was in a critical patient care area of a big hospital. You monkeys who'd rather have your SJW brownie points than have your health care providers being qualified get what you deserve! Wish I could be there to see it! :laughing0301:
For the racist right, that a black candidate is qualified for the job is irrelevant – all that matters is that there are no Americans of color in the workplace.

View attachment 725757

I'm sure the reason Obama was so good was he was raised by whites. He was not badly corrupted by the hate spewed by IM2 & the black community. Obama was one of our best presidents & I'm glad I voted for him.

You reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back