I pray to god Biden and Buttigedge are paying attention.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We may very well be facing a second wave of MAJOR disruptions to our markets and supply chain as China spirals out of control.

They have 250 million NEW Covid cases. They can't even burn the bodies as fast as they're dying.
Over 35 high ranking CCP members have died and funeral homes/incinerators can not take any more bodies.
This is a DIRECT RESULT of lock down policy as no natural immunity has ever been achieved.

This is not the source of all the info I listed but it is all readily available if you look.

Pete better not drop the ball again once this dominoes into a world wide supply chain issue

They got you right where they want you
And YOU'VE PERSONALLY been to China and witnessed this first hand correct ?
All I can say is if you trust ANYTHING in the media.....SUCKER !!!!

AllgonnadieTrumpsfault.jpg

Just so you know.....I had it as bad as it gets not long ago......EXACT same as the flu. A few weeks and you start feeling better. NO JABS NEEDED.
Now I have even stronger natural immunity.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I have literally seen ZERO reports on the media.
Might have something to do with the fact that I don't watch it.

So yeah, get a grip fool

• Banned
Go get ALL the jabs as fast as you can then.
If it's not in the media...what is your source?

This is all about control and manipulation.
There never was a 'Covid Crisis" other than manufactured.
You are being manipulated
My source is in the fucking op.

Christ could you be anymore of a loser.
There is ENDLESS footage in the op of factories abandoned. Bodies piled up. Postal facilities with MILLIONS of packages piled up OUTSIDE the facilities. Tesla factor empty and on and on.

Watch the video or stfu or be ignored. Your choice jackass

What the fuck is your problem?

Can you read? This isn't about the jab or even the virus.

It is about China shutting down again and the Biden administration being prepared.

Yet here you are invoking Trump and jab hysteria.

Go fuck yourself

Your skin is WAY too thin to be posting on public forums
But then the OP is a hysterical bitch piece so it figures.

You have absolutely NO CLUE that any of the garbage you are posting is real or fiction.
If they can put a cape and an S on a man and make him fly, they can make it look like the world is ending.

Don't be so easily manipulated.
Besides, what happens happens.
No need to freak out.

Last edited:

I pray to god Biden and Buttigedge are paying attention.​

We may very well be facing a second wave of MAJOR disruptions to our markets and supply chain as China spirals out of control.

Don't worry! Joe is in charge this time and Biden will show the country how to do it right after running Trump out of office for his heinous failures to protect the American people in 2020! Yep, no worries mate, the democrats are in control this time! And god help us all when we find out just how much worse Joe and they are, how much like the chinese they will be, and how much Trump really did right.

By the time the Bidens are through with this country, we will be looking back upon Nazi Germany as "The Good Ol' Days."

Interesting story as China had it under control with a stringent lockdown. People in America complained about the US approach to lockdown but it was nothing in caparison with China's lockdown. As stringent as it was, it worked as COVID cases were greatly reduced and acknowledge by other scientist who visited China. Unfortunately the west is not going to be as extreme as the Chinese in a lockdown.

Now that the lockdown has been removed, it seems that COVID is on the rise. I feel it may be a matter of that they lowered the numbers so low that it shot right back up as COVID is still around. So it seems lockdown works to a certain extend but it is not the cure.

Good lord.
You people STILL trust the news and the media. Sad.

After ALL that's happened already.
We have no clue what's actually happening in China.
What we DO know is that we are being manipulated, should NOT trust the media and it's all about control and an agenda.

Now that the lockdown has been removed, it seems that COVID is on the rise.
Well, that's the result of the CCP policies that kept their citizens basically locked away so the virus couldn't be passed around and their people achieve some level of natural immunity. What they are dealing with now is the result of those lockdowns. For the poor people outside of Hubei province, Covid-19 is essentially a brand new virus.

Why would they pay attention? There are only 3 things them and the whole administration care about.

Personal financial gain.

Personal political gain.

Doing what the world economic forum wants.

That's it. That's all the care about. They won't care about anything else unless it personally effects them. But they are rich and powerful, they will be the last ones to be effected by anything. They would let the country be sunk under a diarrhea tidal wave as long it was hot and sunny in their backyard.

They are apathetic towards the entire nation. They won't do anything.

They have 250 million NEW Covid cases. They can't even burn the bodies as fast as they're dying.
Over 35 high ranking CCP members have died and funeral homes/incinerators can not take any more bodies.
This is a DIRECT RESULT of lock down policy as no natural immunity has ever been achieved.

This is not the source of all the info I listed but it is all readily available if you look.

Pete better not drop the ball again once this dominoes into a world wide supply chain issue

Of course they are paying attention. You think all this f*-up is by accident?

The CCP is exterminating their own people on purpose.

Interesting story as China had it under control with a stringent lockdown. People in America complained about the US approach to lockdown but it was nothing in caparison with China's lockdown. As stringent as it was, it worked as COVID cases were greatly reduced and acknowledge by other scientist who visited China. Unfortunately the west is not going to be as extreme as the Chinese in a lockdown.

Now that the lockdown has been removed, it seems that COVID is on the rise. I feel it may be a matter of that they lowered the numbers so low that it shot right back up as COVID is still around. So it seems lockdown works to a certain extend but it is not the cure.

There is no cure.

Forum List

Back