I pray that Israel will remove Turkey from the face of the Earth.

So the bad guys won an election. That is the problem with a democracy. You just wait for the next election and move on.

That said, Turkey is a democracy, and should be respected for that. Lots of democracies vote in folks we don't like. If they are as competent as they are rational, they will be replaced in short order.

Oh boy are you ignorant. when dealing with Radical Islam, there are no "next" elections. That is just like Hitler. Once he had the Enabling Acts. there were no next elections.

Radical Islam is pure evil. Total Evil. Demonic Evil. You do not bargain with it. You just kill it.

Neubarth...have you ever ventured out of your field?

I think that you've been standing there shirtless for too long and you are now suffering from heat stroke...because you are making far less sense than usual.

Ah personal attacks. How I love them. It is fun to see the disciples and whores of Satan resort to name calling as you always do.

Simple fact of the matter is you either support God and his people or you are against them. Those satanic people who attack Israel need to be destroyed. God has said so. Read the Bible and see for yourself.

I don't think either should be destroyed.

You can call me Switzerland.

I'm praying right now Newburp puts on a shirt! :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

I am reporting you for serious violation of the rules of the forum. I think you should suspend yourself for a personal attack on a family name. Are you crazy. Do you want me to sue you and this board for millions? Consider it done if you do not remove yourself from the forum and issue an immediate apology. You satanicly evil people are just unbelievable.

Neubarf.

I look forward to being sued by you.

I am reporting you for serious violation of the rules of the forum. I think you should suspend yourself for a personal attack on a family name. Are you crazy. Do you want me to sue you and this board for millions? Consider it done if you do not remove yourself from the forum and issue an immediate apology. You satanicly evil people are just unbelievable.

lol... the nutbar is strong in this one.

let us all know how that law suit goes. :cuckoo:

He is going to sue for a

MILLION DOLLARS!

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

He is going to sue for a

MILLION DOLLARS!

MILLIONS You forgot the "S" you dyppeshyyyt

That's because I was dazzled by your furry chest,, your hot pants for men, and your socks with sandals. That is so HOT!!!!!!!! :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

You are just going queer on me.

The socks were originally white, but I colored them black on the photo just to see what people would say. The pants are the right length for years ago when that was the style. The chest with almost invisible blond hairs is real. I was a boxer many years ago and even at 38 years old was still in damn good shape. I knocked out forty percent of my opponents. Unfortunately, if I did not knock them out they usually outpointed me.

I loved it when some fool would stand up to me and try to exchange blows. They always went down to the mat by the fourth or fifth right. Cold cocked them every time.

The socks were originally white, but I colored them black on the photo just to see what people would say. The pants are the right length for years ago when that was the style. The chest with almost invisible blond hairs is real. I was a boxer many years ago and even at 38 years old was still in damn good shape. I knocked out forty percent of my opponents. Unfortunately, if I did not knock them out they usually outpointed me.

I loved it when some fool would stand up to me and try to exchange blows. They always went down to the mat by the fourth or fifth right. Cold cocked them every time.

When you are not shirtless in a field, are you wearing your varsity jacket?

"General Gaby Ashkenazi, blamed the violence on Turkish nongovernmental organization (NGO) IHH, which he characterized as "extremist.""

Well it is obvious that Turkey had committed an act of war against God.

I would favor an all out nuclear attack on Turkey. Satan rules that country and Satan needs to be destroyed.

Are you in competition with Rdean for the most stupid post of the day award? Don't worry, you have won. Savor your victory.

Why thank you. I was really bored. The Bible does say what it says, though. Jesus is coming back to personally kill 200,000,000 Radical Islamics who are attacking Israel. It is all in the Bible, and according to prophecy, it is going to happen very soon.

Why thank you. I was really bored. The Bible does say what it says, though. Jesus is coming back to personally kill 200,000,000 Radical Islamics who are attacking Israel. It is all in the Bible, and according to prophecy, it is going to happen very soon.

Link please.

If Jesus is going to kill all the radical islamics VERY SOON...then why are we in Afghanistan?

Does JESUS need the help of the US Military?

I lived on my own through high school and did not have time to participate in school sports. I was working until midnight after school got out. I was lucky to get four hours of sleep a night.

The "field" is actually the Grand Teton Mountains. I hiked through them. Along the way I scared off a bear. That was fun. Life is to be enjoyed.

I lived on my own through high school and did not have time to participate in school sports. I was working until midnight after school got out. I was lucky to get four hours of sleep a night.

I can see that you didn't make enough money to buy proper clothing.

MILLIONS You forgot the "S" you dyppeshyyyt

That's because I was dazzled by your furry chest,, your hot pants for men, and your socks with sandals. That is so HOT!!!!!!!! :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

It strikes me as odd that you post this old photo of your younger self as your avatar. There seems to be something quite laughable about it, frankly. Something naively, self absorbingly fascinating about your infatuation with your younger, no doubt fitter and more virile self.

Along the way I scared off a bear. .

He must have saw you with your shirt off!

If Jesus is going to kill all the radical islamics VERY SOON...then why are we in Afghanistan?

Does JESUS need the help of the US Military?
Read about it in Revelation 19. It is explained very simply. He is going to chop them up into hamburger. The blood in the valley of Meggido will be as high as a horses bridle. That is pretty thick. Now, if the Afghanistani Radical islamics are in that two hundred Million, you can be certaint that Jesus will kill them.

Islamics need killing in the worst way. That is the reason why they have butchered hundreds of millions of Christians and Jews over the past 1400 years.

Along the way I scared off a bear. .

He must have saw you with your shirt off!

It wasn't as much the shirt being off, but the butt cheeks bulging out from below his short shorts.

It strikes me as odd that you post this old photo of your younger self as your avatar. There seems to be something quite laughable about it, frankly. Something naively, self absorbingly fascinating about your infatuation with your younger, no doubt fitter and more virile self.

Answer the question yourself. As you approach seventy as I am, do you post a photo of yourself as you look at that advanced age? Or do you post a photo of yourself when you were in your thirties. Were you always a seventy year old man, or were you some body else. How about a photo of you when you were younger, say as a two year old? I have posted several photos on this site. I will continue to rotate through photos as I always have. I am the total sum of all of the men that I have been. I am one of the greatest men to have ever lived. I have just started writing the story of my life. It was phenomenal. What have you done with your life? Was it as boring as I suspect?

Read about it in Revelation 19. It is explained very simply. He is going to chop them up into hamburger. The blood in the valley of Meggido will be as high as a horses bridle. That is pretty thick. Now, if the Afghanistani Radical islamics are in that two hundred Million, you can be certaint that Jesus will kill them.

Revelations 19 talks about killing muslims?

Revelations 19 talks about killing muslims?

No, it talks about men who pose shirtless pics of themselves from 30 years ago.

"Thou shall not be vain, nor insane, nor on the gravy train"

"Thou shall not wear socks with sandals, unless your name be del, and well, and not going to hell."

Forum List

Back