I pray that Israel will remove Turkey from the face of the Earth.

I'm praying right now Newburp puts on a shirt! :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

I am reporting you for serious violation of the rules of the forum. I think you should suspend yourself for a personal attack on a family name. Are you crazy. Do you want me to sue you and this board for millions? Consider it done if you do not remove yourself from the forum and issue an immediate apology. You satanicly evil people are just unbelievable.

I'm praying right now Newburp puts on a shirt! :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

I am reporting you for serious violation of the rules of the forum. I think you should suspend yourself for a personal attack on a family name. Are you crazy. Do you want me to sue you and this board for millions? Consider it done if you do not remove yourself from the forum an issue an immediate apology. You satanicly evil people are just unbelievable.

overruled.

I am reporting you for serious violation of the rules of the forum. I think you should suspend yourself for a personal attack on a family name. Are you crazy. Do you want me to sue you and this board for millions? Consider it done if you do not remove yourself from the forum and issue an immediate apology. You satanicly evil people are just unbelievable.

Pubes, is that you? :confused:

lol... the nutbar is strong in this one.

let us all know how that law suit goes.

i'm pretty sure they can successfully assert the neener neener defense. :cuckoo:

let us all know how that law suit goes. :cuckoo:

He is going to sue for a

MILLION DOLLARS!

He is going to sue for a

MILLION DOLLARS!

dr-evil.jpg

Neubarth...have you ever ventured out of your field?

I think that you've been standing there shirtless for too long and you are now suffering from heat stroke...because you are making far less sense than usual.

Ah personal attacks. How I love them. It is fun to see the disciples and whores of Satan resort to name calling as you always do.

Simple fact of the matter is you either support God and his people or you are against them. Those satanic people who attack Israel need to be destroyed. God has said so. Read the Bible and see for yourself.

Is this between sarcasm tags that I can't see?

No matter.... If it is for real, it is very unhelpful.

While I think Israel was within its rights, and I feel that any other country would have sunk those boats on general principles, attacking and insulting Turkey, which was one of Israel's few friends in the area is very bad.. bad manners, bad morals, bad sense.

And I have to say I think your post is beyond blasphemous. You are making Gd out to be an idiot and a murderer. Taking Gd's name in vain is something He really doesn't like.

Remember that little factoid when Gd comes around in a smiting kind of mood.

Watch and see, Defamation of Character is very easy to prove when you fools put it in writing. I have copies of it all. I was waiting for you satanic clowns to attack me. Now I have the proof.

You want to make up lies and personal attacks. Go right ahead. It will cost you, though.

I think that you've been standing there shirtless for too long and you are now suffering from heat stroke...because you are making far less sense than usual.

Ah personal attacks. How I love them. It is fun to see the disciples and whores of Satan resort to name calling as you always do.

Simple fact of the matter is you either support God and his people or you are against them. Those satanic people who attack Israel need to be destroyed. God has said so. Read the Bible and see for yourself.

While I think Israel was within its rights, and I feel that any other country would have sunk those boats on general principles, attacking and insulting Turkey, which was one of Israel's few friends in the area is very bad.. bad manners, bad morals, bad sense.

And I have to say I think your post is beyond blasphemous. You are making Gd out to be an idiot and a murderer. Taking Gd's name in vain is something He really doesn't like.

i'm in agreement with the above. except that as to the bolded part i wonder what else israel could do when it's 'friend' turkey set them up.

Last edited:
I think God should sue Shirtless Newbarf for ONE MILLION DOLLARS for using his name for hate!

Are you seriously serious? :eusa_eh:

Watch and see, Defamation of Character is very easy to prove when you fools put it in writing. I have copies of it all. I was waiting for you satanic clowns to attack me. Now I have the proof.

You want to make up lies and personal attacks. Go right ahead. It will cost you, though.

Yes, it will cost us:

(Say it with me folks)

One Million Dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, are you wearing sandals with those socks? :eek: :eek:

That's del's thing, you stole it from him! :evil:

No sarcasm. Turkey has elected a Radical Islamic government. It has become progressively hostile and provoked Israel to no end lately. Israel has every right to nuke them out of existence, and I certainly hope they will while at the same time eliminating Iran. Those two evil countries will never be missed. It is time to dispose of them. There is no befriending Radical Islam, even though you guys think it is cool.

Are you seriously serious? :eusa_eh:

Of course, I am not serious. Still, it was fun for a while.

So the bad guys won an election. That is the problem with a democracy. You just wait for the next election and move on.

That said, Turkey is a democracy, and should be respected for that. Lots of democracies vote in folks we don't like. If they are as competent as they are rational, they will be replaced in short order.

let us all know how that law suit goes. :cuckoo:

He is going to sue for a

MILLION DOLLARS!

MILLIONS You forgot the "S" you dyppeshyyyt

Forum List

Back