I personally don't like a braggart, a loud boisterous person like Trump and neither do millions like me...

but we millions and countless more millions who just don't want to be harassed by less sophisticated, less intelligent people KNOW full well what Donald Trump not only has done, but what he has done IN spite of all the MSM throwing softballs at Biden while 95% of their efforts are to destroy Trump.
And this is becoming obvious to Trump haters like Neil Cavuto of Fox. I was watching moments ago and he is genuinely understanding NOW how biased the MSM. Case in point, he showed two glaringly contrasting pieces of the softball question to Biden and I'm quoting it exactly:
Now note...the First question to Joe Biden came from Atlantic staff writer @IsaacDovere who asked Biden to respond to reporting by the Atlantic: Question: "What does it tell you about President Trump's soul and the life he leads?"
Really? A supposedly "intelligent" hard nose, objective reporter asking Biden about Trump's soul?
Whereas what did HuffPost reporter S.V. Dáte.
"Mr. President. After 3 1/2 years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?" Dáte asked.

Now for the majority of you who are honest, sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and recognize the job Trump has done in SPITE of the attached explanation as to why the biased MSM is:
Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden,

What the MSM, pollsters are totally forgetting is the insults to people like the 50+million who are sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's demeanor and like GREAT EMPLOYERS do we smart, intelligent and definitely pragmatic bosses of the President of the USA look at the job Trump has done and said..."in spite of his demeanor, etc.... President Trump has gotten the job done and is the better person to get the job done!"

Trump will win by a landslide because the MSM is against him BUT WE KNOW THAT!
Trump will win by a landslide because truly unsophisticated, juvenile behavior as exhibited by the MSM which in turn speaks for Biden will continue to back a LOSER! Those of us that look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and who are sophisticated and practical enough to know Trump gets the job done will re-elect Trump.
View attachment 384780
Setting yourself up for the "I never really liked him anyway" defense when you lose in November?
No.....I think if you folks are able to steal this election it only means that the country is lost and you might want to think about moving to another one....cuz this one will be totally screwed for the foreseeable future.
Venezuela was once the richest country in South America....and now they're eating their pets.
Lmao! We aren't the ones trying to steal it, you retard.
You aren't....but people you support are.
And their only hope of carrying it off is idiots like yourself that have a bone to pick with classes of people that you don't understand. You'll believe anything these Democrats tell you apparently. But eventually you will be suffering with the rest of us.
The ones I support?

I'm no bloody tRumpling, Son.

That's you freaks.

but we millions and countless more millions who just don't want to be harassed by less sophisticated, less intelligent people KNOW full well what Donald Trump not only has done, but what he has done IN spite of all the MSM throwing softballs at Biden while 95% of their efforts are to destroy Trump.
And this is becoming obvious to Trump haters like Neil Cavuto of Fox. I was watching moments ago and he is genuinely understanding NOW how biased the MSM. Case in point, he showed two glaringly contrasting pieces of the softball question to Biden and I'm quoting it exactly:
Now note...the First question to Joe Biden came from Atlantic staff writer @IsaacDovere who asked Biden to respond to reporting by the Atlantic: Question: "What does it tell you about President Trump's soul and the life he leads?"
Really? A supposedly "intelligent" hard nose, objective reporter asking Biden about Trump's soul?
"Mr. President. After 3 1/2 years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?" Dáte asked.

Now for the majority of you who are honest, sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and recognize the job Trump has done in SPITE of the attached explanation as to why the biased MSM is:

What the MSM, pollsters are totally forgetting is the insults to people like the 50+million who are sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's demeanor and like GREAT EMPLOYERS do we smart, intelligent and definitely pragmatic bosses of the President of the USA look at the job Trump has done and said..."in spite of his demeanor, etc.... President Trump has gotten the job done and is the better person to get the job done!"

Trump will win by a landslide because truly unsophisticated, juvenile behavior as exhibited by the MSM which in turn speaks for Biden will continue to back a LOSER! Those of us that look beyond Trump's peccadilloes and who are sophisticated and practical enough to know Trump gets the job done will re-elect Trump.
View attachment 384780
The biggest issue I have with Trump is he is too honest.
He says what he feels.....like it or not.
He doesn't seem to care what people think about him.
This is something I don't like about him but something I can respect about him.
He's as real as you can get.
In a time where politicians are just used car salesmen....Trump tells it like it is without thinking about the consequences.
That is his strongest trait....but also what his enemies constantly use against him.
Think your piece of shit Trump could tell it like it is to his buddy Putin ,whose ass he kisses?
Keep your friends close - your enemies closer. Ever heard that line, dingus?

View attachment 384780
Setting yourself up for the "I never really liked him anyway" defense when you lose in November?
No.....I think if you folks are able to steal this election it only means that the country is lost and you might want to think about moving to another one....cuz this one will be totally screwed for the foreseeable future.
Venezuela was once the richest country in South America....and now they're eating their pets.
And their only hope of carrying it off is idiots like yourself that have a bone to pick with classes of people that you don't understand. You'll believe anything these Democrats tell you apparently. But eventually you will be suffering with the rest of us.
The ones I support?

That's you freaks.
Now if you could just point out your rationale a bit on this topic:

• Point out the evidence that Republicans are trying to steal the election without mentioning Russia or the USPS
  • Explain why you're voting for Biden without mentioning Trump
  • Try to convince me that defunding the police while letting thousands of criminals out on the street is a good idea
  • Follow and detail the science that says going to church can spread COVID-19 but rioting doesn't

View attachment 384780
In a time where politicians are just used car salesmen....Trump tells it like it is without thinking about the consequences.
That is his strongest trait....but also what his enemies constantly use against him.
Think your piece of shit Trump could tell it like it is to his buddy Putin ,whose ass he kisses?
Yes and also "you're known by the friends you have"" WHO are trumps friends ,,,outside of Putin??

View attachment 384780
Yes and also "you're known by the friends you have"" WHO are trumps friends ,,,outside of Putin??
Well I'll tell you at least 50+ million Americans like me that are either "LEGAL" immigrants or relatives of "LEGAL" immigrants will silently be voting for Trump.
When we hear the statement "Trump anti-immigrant" which in a search of Google comes out 56,300 results.
But when we look for "Trump anti-illegal immigrant" 3,550 results.
Now what this means is the MSM has presented Trump who has a legal immigrant for a wife, his grandmother was a legal immigrant and 50+ million of us
are ANTI-IMMIGRANT!
Well WE KNOW differently. And this simple omission of the adjective "ILLEGAL" shows to us 50+ million that the rest of the anti-Trump crap from
the MSM is suspect!
So with the MSM writing 93% of their news NEGATIVE to Trump those of us that are skeptical of the MSM in the first place share these facts with
those of you that are still undecided. Those with TDS ... never be able to convince them because of their closed minds.
Now the rest of you that ARE objective, deal with reality may not know this but the following is the reason the MSM hates Trump so much that they've
forget their journalism principles.
96%donateHillary.png

View attachment 384780
The ones I support?

That's you freaks.
Now if you could just point out your rationale a bit on this topic:

• Point out the evidence that Republicans are trying to steal the election without mentioning Russia or the USPS
  • Explain why you're voting for Biden without mentioning Trump
  • Try to convince me that defunding the police while letting thousands of criminals out on the street is a good idea
  • Follow and detail the science that says going to church can spread COVID-19 but rioting doesn't
Why?

I personally don't like a braggart, a loud boisterous person like Trump and neither do millions like me...

Only someone like Trump can take on the rabid hate spewing Democrats and liberal news media. They have hurled insults and attacks on this president that are unprecedented in their vile hate filled rage. Thank God president Trump has the stones to hit back.

Only someone like Trump can take on the rabid hate spewing Democrats and liberal news media. They have hurled insults and attacks on this president that are unprecedented in their vile hate filled rage. Thank God president Trump has the stones to hit back.
Trump is nadless A true coward ,yellow from the tips of his feet to the top of his head A true republican

Trump is nadless A true coward ,yellow from the tips of his feet to the top of his head A true republican
Based on your opinion, you believe EVERYTHING you hear/read from the MSM right? They speak objectively ALL the time about Trump? Right?
See when someone like you spouts why you do, I know you don't think for yourself. You are parroting what you hear/read without any thought to hey... Maybe the MSM
hates Trump because of this:
96%donateHillary.png

Based on your opinion, you believe EVERYTHING you hear/read from the MSM right? They speak objectively ALL the time about Trump? Right?
See when someone like you spouts why you do, I know you don't think for yourself. You are parroting what you hear/read without any thought to hey... Maybe the MSM
View attachment 385184
Yes health I've never heard trump spew the vile vomit from his own mouth? I needed the media? I needed the media to show me Barr and his new Post Master General are garbage trying to bring down our voting instead of raising How UN AMERICAN can the republican party get? Give this slimeball 4 more and we'll find out

I don't like a worthless piece of corrupt confused senile shit like Biden and neither do millions more just like me.
LOL But you adore the POS in our WH now ? The cowardly putin ass kissing turd Trump FU and those millions of traitors like you

Hopefully flash you live in a red state and you and those millions you speak of don't wear masks or stay 6 feet away from each other Dead men walking if there is a God

And yet he's an improvement vs Dems.

View attachment 384780

steve bannon was the 10th person from donny's orbit to be arrested & or plead guilty to illegal activities.

speaking of that human sausage casing:

Court-Mandated Engineering Reports Predict Section of Steve Bannon’s ‘$500 Used Car’ Border Wall Will Fall into Rio Grande
Jerry LambeSep 2nd, 2020, 2:53 pm

A privately-funded 3-mile section of border wall built thanks to Steve Bannon and Brian Kolfage’s “We Build the Wall” (WBTW) organization is destined to fail, according to a pair of engineering reports reviewed by ProPublica and The Texas Tribune. The inspections, both of which were conducted in relation to ongoing litigation surrounding the structure, confirm reports from May that said heavy erosion and inclement weather had left the wall “in danger of falling into the Rio Grande.”

Bannon, the former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, and Kolfage, an Air Force veteran, have both been charged by federal prosecutors for defrauding WBTW donors to maintain their “lavish” lifestyles, according to The Department of Justice.
Court-Mandated Engineering Reports Predict Section of Steve Bannon’s ‘$500 Used Car’ Border Wall Will Fall into Rio Grande

View attachment 384780
No because IF Trump loses WE ALL will lose. Remember Trump loves America. Biden et.al. HATE America. Why else would they want to destroy the energy industry?
Why else would they want to TAX the very same companies that hire people?
But you really don't care for America, for our businesses for our people, for our service people!
Here attached are 180 degrees DIFFERENT from Trump statements and policies that Biden 100% endorses and would put in place!
Remember Obama wanted higher gas prices. HE SAID so! He wanted skyrocketing utility prices! He said so! He wanted the USA to continue to be dependent on
foreign OIL! He said so! He wanted 1,400 companies that pay over $100 BILLION a year in taxes to fire 500,000 people! He said so! He wanted companies go bankrupt!
Now if you are an honest person... WHY would you vote for Biden who wants the same things?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

View attachment 385184
Yes health I've never heard trump spew the vile vomit from his own mouth? I needed the media? I needed the media to show me Barr and his new Post Master General are garbage trying to bring down our voting instead of raising How UN AMERICAN can the republican party get? Give this slimeball 4 more and we'll find out

OK so you are one of those dummies that think "ABSENTEE voting is the same as JUNK MAIL voting?
Here let me educate on the difference that your friends in the MSM haven't!
A) Absentee voting (Which at over 65, I'm qualified to do had me sign personally sign that I lived at the address they are to mail my ballot.
When I get my ballot... I have to sign the envelope again and at that point election officials compare the request I submitted to the ballot! If I've forged, I'm arrested!
B) JUNK MAIL... The democrat controlled states are MAILING unverified BALLOTS to the old addresses they have for the person living at that address.
So dummies like you that have NO regard for election laws, will get the ballot and sign the ballot. NO comparisons. NOTHING!

FACTS: JUNK MAIL Voting in Hawaii!
Elections officials are reluctant to purge voter rolls. But cases of people actually voting on someone else’s behalf almost never happen.
  • Hauula resident Thomas Adolpho said he got five ballots for renters who haven’t lived on his property in over a decade.
  • Enele Ongoongotau Jr. said he received a ballot at his Kahuku home for his niece who moved to the mainland last year.
  • Kaneohe resident Jennifer Nakamura has a ballot for her uncle who is incarcerated.
  • And one woman, who didn’t want to be named, said she received a ballot for her father who died five years ago in Utah.

All examples of JUNK MAIL Voting!!!

And it will be WORSE!
BUT YOU don't care do you! YOU hate Trump more than you love America! How truly despicable!

View attachment 385184

OK so you are one of those dummies that think "ABSENTEE voting is the same as JUNK MAIL voting?
Here let me educate on the difference that your friends in the MSM haven't!
A) Absentee voting (Which at over 65, I'm qualified to do had me sign personally sign that I lived at the address they are to mail my ballot.
When I get my ballot... I have to sign the envelope again and at that point election officials compare the request I submitted to the ballot! If I've forged, I'm arrested!
B) JUNK MAIL... The democrat controlled states are MAILING unverified BALLOTS to the old addresses they have for the person living at that address.
So dummies like you that have NO regard for election laws, will get the ballot and sign the ballot. NO comparisons. NOTHING!

FACTS: JUNK MAIL Voting in Hawaii!
Elections officials are reluctant to purge voter rolls. But cases of people actually voting on someone else’s behalf almost never happen.
  • Hauula resident Thomas Adolpho said he got five ballots for renters who haven’t lived on his property in over a decade.
  • Enele Ongoongotau Jr. said he received a ballot at his Kahuku home for his niece who moved to the mainland last year.
  • Kaneohe resident Jennifer Nakamura has a ballot for her uncle who is incarcerated.
  • And one woman, who didn’t want to be named, said she received a ballot for her father who died five years ago in Utah.

All examples of JUNK MAIL Voting!!!

And it will be WORSE!
BUT YOU don't care do you! YOU hate Trump more than you love America! How truly despicable!

How frequently do ballots go to people that no longer live at that address...but others do?
Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together –
including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet.
  • The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.
  • The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.
  • There were multiple reports that large numbers of mail-in ballots were left on the lobby floors of apartment buildings and not delivered to residents’ individual mailboxes, further casting doubt on the integrity of the election.
BUT remember the Friends of Biden, i.e. the MSM!!!
Despite Hasen’s sanguine attitude, the problems in Paterson have received virtually no national attention so far. Salmon and Paster say they’ve had inquiries from only two national news outlets, and almost all coverage of the problems and fraud allegations in Paterson have been confined to local news outlets.
!
"Confined to local news"! Where is CNN,MSNBC,CBS,etc.... OH yea... covering the shooting of a criminal who was resisting arrest... all the while ignoring
the actual deaths of a white man and his stepdaughter by a black man...
So the MSM finds these events more beneficial to hurting Trump campaign then helping America !

Forum List

Back