I now get great haircuts!

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
When my barbershop closed because of Covid, I undertook to cut my own hair. I was amazed at how good my hair looked after my first attempt. I was never really happy with my barber as he didn't seem to understand what I wanted. At length I realized that he was a barber, not a hair stylist, and just accepted what he provided.

I was so impressed with what I had done myself that I never went back to the barbershop. Last evening I gave myself the best haircut I have ever had. I look great, and I have saved a bunch of money as well. :cool:

When my barbershop closed because of Covid, I undertook to cut my own hair. I was amazed at how good my hair looked after my first attempt. I was never really happy with my barber as he didn't seem to understand what I wanted. At length I realized that he was a barber, not a hair stylist, and just accepted what he provided.

I was so impressed with what I had done myself that I never went back to the barbershop. Last evening I gave myself the best haircut I have ever had. I look great, and I have saved a bunch of money as well. :cool:

Good on you! :up:

I noticed that no pictures were posted?

Am i close?
1668293104363.png

Actually more like this. Very conservative. Close on the sides and full in the back. No 'skinned rat' look.

1668299207881.png

Forum List

Back