I never realized how Evil Ginsberg truly was!!!

Right wing assclowns are funny. You want the gov't to tell a woman what she can do with her body and then whine and cry that the gov't is infringing on your rights if they tell your dumbass to wear a mask to protect everyone around you. Smfh.

I wear a mask and have no issue with wearing one to help protect myself and others...

So I guess that blows up your opinion of this ass clown...

That anyone would think Ginsberg was 'evil' simply does not understand American greatness and liberties.
If someone produces a few times more then the ones who want to live off them by promoting equality, then the civilization does not last.
You clearly do not understand Ginsberg, her judicial philosophy, or American political terms.
She was a radical. African Americans are not fond of White people. Even though we are told different. African Americans are not fond of Jewish people. Even though we are told different. You can say things different to me, but it does not change that fact.

Is what most social Conservatives would say after reading the eight things Ginsberg did in the article I am linking...

Well boys, girls and the multiple other it’s in this country one thing is for sure Ginsberg will be studied for years to come and the social Conservatives will proclaim she was a evil aspect of the court while the social Liberal and Progressive will proclaim she was the champion on the USSC for women rights...

As for me Ginsberg had a remarkable career and life and she did more than most will ever do in ten lifetimes...

I may have not agreed with her but she stood by what she believed and with that I hope she is resting in peace...

And the very very best thing that she did was cost the libs a seat on the supreme court for the next decade or two atleast. Whoo-hoo---good job RBG.

There is never a time, Dumbass, when a fetus is not alive, even before conception, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back