][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Obama did get us coffee.His entire administration was chock full of nuts

See the source image

It was Bill Clinton talking to Ted Kennedy
Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change'
Do you think that Clinton will not get elected over saying it?

Dumbass I was correcting my mistake because I attributed something to Biden that he did not say

Yep, each of the Dems are closet racists. It has never left the Dem party. Here was what Biden said about Obama-
“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Yep, each of the Dems are closet racists. It has never left the Dem party. Here was what Biden said about Obama-
“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

And Biden became his VP.

Yep, Creepy, Sleepy, Groper, Depends Wearing, Senile, Old Joe DID actually say that. Just dreadful.

Dumbass I was correcting my mistake because I attributed something to Biden that he did not say
Good call. Moonglow IS a dumbass, there's NO doubt about that.

And Biden became his VP.
Imagine that! They have the same puppet master.

And Biden became his VP.
As a insurance policy that obama wouldn't get shot. Nobody but loons want Biden as president, then and now.

I think Harry Reid changed Clintons mind when he said Obama could talk like a white person if he wanted to. Seriously the only cringe worthy outright racist statements seem to be coming from Democrats. But like Biden's epically racist rant at a black reporter stereotyping him as a cocaine addict then Biden's epically racist stereotype of blacks as all thinking alike unlike Hispanics who have diverse thoughts this week...if the liberal news media ignore it, refuse to report it, they hide these racist statements from blacks and the American people. The liberal news media goes into crickets mode to COVER UP THEIR RACISM.

You should apologize directly to Biden.

Why aren't you the sweetheart of every politician that is misquoted.

Biden never said it so he can't be misquoted
However, it does appear the democrat elected politician does view blacks like that even Biden has spoken negatively against blacks

You should apologize directly to Biden.
when pigs fly and mainstream media and all anti trumpers including you apologizes to the President
Other than that go fuck yourself.

However, it does appear the democrat elected politician does view blacks like that even Biden has spoken negatively against blacks
These ancient dinosaurs are like that since it was normal when they were in their heyday.

I think Harry Reid changed Clintons mind when he said Obama could talk like a white person if he wanted to. Seriously the only cringe worthy outright racist statements seem to be coming from Democrats. But like Biden's epically racist rant at a black reporter stereotyping him as a cocaine addict then Biden's epically racist stereotype of blacks as all thinking alike unlike Hispanics who have diverse thoughts this week...if the liberal news media ignore it, refuse to report it, they hide these racist statements from blacks and the American people. The liberal news media goes into crickets mode to COVER UP THEIR RACISM.
Democrats have that mentality they's be the big boss man

These ancient dinosaurs are like that since it was normal when they were in their heyday.
2008 is ancient? It seems democrats today have issues with republicans along the time democrats were openly racists

Forum List

Back