I miss having a pro-American president

any TRUE AMERICAN knows china xiden and barrag-o are the treasonist commie lovers

You are a retard.jpg

I'm glad we finally have Biden, a pro-American president, for a change. trump is a dirty authoritarian who hates millions of us Americans and has tried to destroy our freedoms and our democracy. This is not just drama and hyperbole. It unfortunately is plain, unvarnished truth.
do you have any examples of Trump being anti American commie ?

Trump is a Bircher...

I'm glad we finally have Biden, a pro-American president, for a change. trump is a dirty authoritarian who hates millions of us Americans and has tried to destroy our freedoms and our democracy. This is not just drama and hyperbole. It unfortunately is plain, unvarnished truth.
Just how is killing the pipeline, causing rising energy costs and thousands to lose their jobs 'pro-American?' You have to be a dunder head to think that.

Trump is a Bircher...
biden is a chicom sympathizer ...a modern day chamberlain .

Just how is killing the pipeline, causing rising energy costs and thousands to lose their jobs 'pro-American?' You have to be a dunder head to think that.

Leo, Keystone XL is an export pipeline that doesn't benefit the US at all. It benefits the Canadians and its a tax dodge. Pipeline construction might create as many as 2-3.000 temporary jobs.

China-Joe and his leftist goons are intent on making Iran, China, Mexico and Europe happy at the expense of average Americans like me. Trump put us first. Biden puts us last. The standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans is being diminished under Biden. Under Trump, it was never better. Not to mention, the staggering corruption of government elites will run unchecked just as it did when Hussein was president. It's astounding to me that otherwise bright people vote for this.
Trump put Trump first...and the standard of living is being diminished?..he's only been in office two months..damn that's fast.

I don’t miss having an anti-American president.

Yea, I'm glad Obama is gone too.
Trump was truly an anti-American president.

His ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions is proof of that.

Trump’s most anti-American act as inciting terrorists to attack America’s democracy on 1/6.

His ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions is proof of that.

Trump’s most anti-American act as inciting terrorists to attack America’s democracy on 1/6.

The establishment crooks LOVE suckers like you!

xiden is truly an anti-American president.
xidens most anti-American act is inciting terrorists to attack America’s democracy on 1/6.

this is the TRUE way it should read

any TRUE AMERICAN knows china xiden and barrag-o are the treasonist commie lovers
The US is being run by the world's elite, regardless of in which nation they reside.
And money being sent to other backwards nations makes the elite wealthier off the US taxpayers back.

I don't because I never heard him say that.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

I don't because I never heard him say that.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

They all have smart phones.

Stop talking about obama that way.

Trump is a Bircher...

biden is a chicom sympathizer ...a modern day chamberlain .

That's right, all that plus this! :thup:

1613874502257.png

Forum List

Back