I miss having a pro-American president

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
China-Joe and his leftist goons are intent on making Iran, China, Mexico and Europe happy at the expense of average Americans like me. Trump put us first. Biden puts us last. The standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans is being diminished under Biden. Under Trump, it was never better. Not to mention, the staggering corruption of government elites will run unchecked just as it did when Hussein was president. It's astounding to me that otherwise bright people vote for this.

5A1FsGw.jpg

China-Joe and his leftist goons are intent on making Iran, China, Mexico and Europe happy at the expense of average Americans like me. Trump put us first. Biden puts us last. The standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans is being diminished under Biden. Under Trump, it was never better. Not to mention, the staggering corruption of government elites will run unchecked just as it did when Hussein was president. It's astounding to me that otherwise bright people vote for this.
Good news!! You do!! We got rid of the orange criminal about a month ago!

Which means I hate having a president who caters to racist, segregationists, bigots and the like.

I'm glad we finally have Biden, a pro-American president, for a change. trump is a dirty authoritarian who hates millions of us Americans and has tried to destroy our freedoms and our democracy. This is not just drama and hyperbole. It unfortunately is plain, unvarnished truth.

Joseph Stolen is off to a great start! So far, only 100,000 Americans murdered by his mind-numbing incompetence. The White House has to be fortified with walls and razor wire to ensure the public doesn't overthrow the most popular human being in the history of the planet.

Yeah... seems legit.

He does appear to have a deep understanding of the virus though, thank God:

Is “Trumpism” Really “Bircherism”? - The New American
Dec 06, 2016 · “The Trump candidacy is the culmination of the long campaign begun by McCarthyism and the John Birch Society in the 1950s and aimed at discrediting virtually every institution in the United States...

I'm glad we finally have Biden, a pro-American president, for a change. trump is a dirty authoritarian who hates millions of us Americans and has tried to destroy our freedoms and our democracy. This is not just drama and hyperbole. It unfortunately is plain, unvarnished truth.
do you have any examples of Trump being anti American commie ?

Biden is far from pro American. You are delusional.

Biden is far from pro American. You are delusional.

Biden doesn't want to destroy all American institutions, TRump does.

Forum List

Back