I may not vote this time.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
I may wait a season or so and then vote to reelect candidates that actually accomplished something that I support during their term in office. They could be of either party as long as they advance what I consider important. If nothing has improved I will abstain from voting until something does. I'm so sick of feeling like a damn fool each time I cast my vote.

I may wait a season or so and then vote to reelect candidates that actually accomplished something that I support during their term in office. They could be of either party as long as they advance what I consider important. If nothing has improved I will abstain from voting until something does. I'm so sick of feeling like a damn fool each time I cast my vote.

Here's to hoping you're a Democrat! :)

I will vote straight Republican in November however. We need conservative policies if we are to delay the destruction of our nation.

Unless you want this shit show to continue, you better vote republican. Democrats have always sucked, but fuck man, they are a mess with every go damn thing now. You would think that they would get something right just by the law of averages, but they just lose and lose and lose and do a bunch of weird shit, AND they weaponize the government without any shame or attempt to even conceal it. We CLEARLY are headed in a bad direction.

In the fifties and sixties the GOP was all about letting the Dimocraps have whatever they wanted as long as the programmes were Republicrat administered. Now it’s both of them fighting to see who can throw more money at Raytheon.

Unless you want this shit show to continue, you better vote republican. Democrats have always sucked, but fuck man, they are a mess with every go damn thing now. You would think that they would get something right just by the law of averages, but they just lose and lose and lose and do a bunch of weird shit, AND they weaponize the government without any shame or attempt to even conceal it. We CLEARLY are headed in a bad direction.
God gave us this great land, but not in perpetuity. We didn't deserve it in the first place, and we're beginning to see why.

I get the sentiment, but the Democratic Party has morphed into a force that is degrading every aspect of this country. The GOP has their problems for sure, but they won't carry water for Xi Jinping and the drug Cartels like the Democrats. Those are the two greatest threats we face today.

I get the sentiment, but the Democratic Party has morphed into a force that is degrading every aspect of this country. The GOP has their problems for sure, but they won't carry water for Xi Jinping and the drug Cartels like the Democrats. Those are the two greatest threats we face today.
Our greatest threat is always from within; criminals, drug addicts, lawyers, and politicians. Ordinary citizens aren't very helpful either. We're all circling the drain together.

"There is none righteous, no, not one." -in the Bible somewhere.

I'm leaning that way as well. In the primary here I voted for Alan West cause Abbott screwed the pooch as far as I was concerned, shutting down small business while chinamart raked in the cash.

We all need to stay involved. I understand the frustration in post #1. The only way to correct it is if regular citizens get involved in their party of choice and push out the fringe and the criminal-minded. In the primary, I only found one democrat I could vote for so I will wait to see what the national convention platform turns out to be and if I can't support it I will end a tradition of Democrat Party affiliation that has been my families affiliation since Andrew Jackson was president.

God gave us this great land, but not in perpetuity. We didn't deserve it in the first place, and we're beginning to see why.
Who DID deserve this land? The indians? You better not say the stupid fucking indians.

Forum List

Back