I love waking up to good news

"Death to America...DEATH TO ISRAEL"......................................could have something to do with it.
Could be an old religious thing too- which is more likely- since before christians were a gleam in the calvinist eye and jews god was not islamist god and jews, then christians, claimed their god was better than the islamist god- willing to kill any who disagreed-

Iran knows full well that if they send any of their nuclear bombs to Israel, it will turn their shithole into glass.

This is likely another attempt to provoke Iran into striding back in a significant enough way to cause the US and the apartheid regime to hit Iran with major bombing.

The situation is becoming desperate for the apartheid regime with Biden's promises of renewing the 5 plus 1 nuclear agreement.

Hopefully Iran will hold back until the time is right for them.

Nope. The mullahs are not that smart.

Saudi and the gulf states do not want a nuclear armed Iran any more than we do. Neither does America. Perhaps CIA were involved?

But, jews are saints- saints don't kill people!
Er, a nuclear bomb from a country whose leaders have, fists a-shaking, claimed that they were going to develop nuclear weapons to quote, "wipe Israel off the face of the map."

Do you think wiping Israel off the face of the map does not carry murder on the explosion of poisoned gases in one or several locations of the nation's map? Their threats, if fully carried out would also result in some drownings and create poisonous currents in the Mediterranean Sea.

Nuclear weaponry used against a neighbor could annihilate one's own country people with the direction change of trade winds in the vicinity of several thousands of square miles, not to mention scarce water tables buried in the ground.

Nuclear weaponry used against a neighbor could annihilate one's own country people with the direction change of trade winds in the vicinity of several thousands of square miles, not to mention scarce water tables buried in the ground.
Er, a nuclear bomb from a country whose leaders have, fists a-shaking, claimed that they were going to develop nuclear weapons to quote, "wipe Israel off the face of the map."

Think about that- are you saying it's legitimate for Israel to have the threat and not a neighbor? BTW, which Country is the ONLY one to have ever used it?

And, where in the constitution of THIS gov't (Country) does it say the US must protect anyone other than itself?
Where does it say US tax dollars are to be given to ANY Country? Where does it say US citizens are to die for other County's problems created by other Country's?

I anxiously await your proof of the above. Thanks in advance.

it would be nice if the atomic bomb was never developed. it was and we all have to live with it now.

Saudi and the gulf states do not want a nuclear armed Iran any more than we do.
So what? The US doesn't have the constitutional authority to tell others what they can or can't have-
Nixon sold the US soul (if it ever had one) to the devil for using Federal Reserve Notes for oil trading and pricing- he allowed as how we're all Keynesean now (concurrently) and soon afterward imposed wage and price controls- wonder why? And he agreed to protect Saudi *interests* in the ME- never mind that that isn't a constitutional authority-

Saudi and the gulf states do not want a nuclear armed Iran any more than we do.
So what? The US doesn't have the constitutional authority to tell others what they can or can't have-
Nixon sold the US soul (if it ever had one) to the devil for using Federal Reserve Notes for oil trading and pricing- he allowed as how we're all Keynesean now (concurrently) and soon afterward imposed wage and price controls- wonder why? And he agreed to protect Saudi *interests* in the ME- never mind that that isn't a constitutional authority-

You did not read the rest of my post. i also said American don't want nucelar armed Ayatollahs. Never has.

i also said American don't want nucelar armed Ayatollahs.
I did read it- IT is immaterial- The US godvernment is not god- it does not have the authority to tell others what they can or can't have- Period, End of Story.

Hiroshima and Nakasaki. It was the only way to end the war fast. I understand why America did it.

Devastating as they were, these two bombs saved American lives as well as Japanese lives. Estimates were based on casualties suffered at Okinawa, where many thousands of Japanese civilians killed themselves rather than surrender to the Americans, who their leaders said would torture and kill them - the very way Japanese tortured and murdered scores of thousands of Chinese and Filipinos and other Asians in their attempt to conquer the world, because of their claimed supremacy, likewise claimed by the fascist Left-wing Nazis. Interestingly the firebombing of Tokyo killed more people than either of the nuclear bombs.

I understand why America did it.
But you won't apply the same logic to other sovereign nations?

I think you understand what you've been told was the truth- the "official narrative".

There was no discussion of Japan’s near collapse weeks before the attacks. In the summer of 1945, the country was suffering under a full blockade. Increasingly desperate surrender feelers were being communicated by Japanese diplomats, of which Truman was well aware, but you would never know that from the program.

We also do not learn that the US Strategic Bombing Survey concluded that Japan would have likely surrendered, even without the atomic bombings, before the US invasion planned for late that autumn.

Instead we’re told that the “enemy showed no willingness to surrender,” and “few doubted that defeating the Japanese could drag on for another 12 to 18 months.” In fact, by July 1945, many American military analysts, including leading generals, doubted this.

Nor did we hear in the documentary that several top Truman advisers believed that Japan would quit the war if the United States modified its “unconditional surrender” demand by signaling that the emperor could remain on the throne. There was no admission in the program that after dropping the bombs we allowed the emperor to stay on anyway. What if we had done that earlier?

The Truth About Hiroshima and Nagasaki

What Chris Wallace didn’t tell you on the Fox News special adapted from his new bestseller.

Gen. George Kenny, who commanded parts of the Army Air Forces in the Pacific, was asked in 1969 for his opinion and said, “I think we had the Japs [sic] licked anyhow. I think they would have quit probably within a week or so of when they did quit.” Alperovitz notes further that Adm. Lewis Strauss, an assistant to WW II Navy Secretary James Forrestal, wrote to historian Robert Albion in 1960: “[F]rom the Navy’s point of view, there are statements by Admiral King, Admiral Halsey, Admiral Radford, Admiral Nimitz and others who expressed themselves to the effect that neither the atomic bomb nor the proposed invasion of the Japanese mainland were necessary to produce the surrender.”

In Mandate for Change, President Dwight Eisenhower admitted that when Sec. of War Henry Stimson told him atomic bombs were going to be used, “I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary….”

President Truman’s Chief of Staff, Adm. William Leahy, agreed. As Robert Lifton and Greg Mitchell, report in Hiroshima in America: 50 Years of Denial, Leahy said, “It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender.…” Even official histories have debunked the fiction. “[T]he US Strategic Bombing Survey published its conclusion that Japan would likely have surrendered in 1945 without atomic bombing, without a Soviet declaration of war, and without an American invasion,” Alperovitz recounted in The Decision.

Still, the myth that the mass destruction of 200,000 was necessary to save lives is believed by millions in the US who refuse to consider or accept the historical record. This greatest of the “greatest generation’s” yarns may help some sleep at night, and to think better of killing civilians than does the rest of the world, but it doesn’t help abolish nuclear weapons.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Fictions and Facts

Devastating as they were, these two bombs saved American lives as well as Japanese lives. Estimates were based on casualties suffered at Okinawa, where many thousands of Japanese civilians killed themselves rather than surrender to the Americans, who their leaders said would torture and kill them - the very way Japanese tortured and murdered scores of thousands of Chinese and Filipinos and other Asians in their attempt to conquer the world, because of their claimed supremacy, likewise claimed by the fascist Left-wing Nazis. Interestingly the firebombing of Tokyo killed more people than either of the nuclear bombs.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Fictions and Facts

The Truth About Hiroshima and Nagasaki

excerpts posted above-

But, jews are saints- saints don't kill people!
Killing and murder are not the same.
And yes, The New Testament has the wrong word so no one would murder Constantine the Great or any evil Popes who sent millions off to their deaths to bring back gold and diamonds to the Vatican.
Looks like a Lone Wolf Attack. Unfortunately his true motives may never be known.

Through his communist CIA chief, Obama mourned the death of the chief of Iran's outlaw nuclear program.

John O. Brennan tweeted, "I do not know whether a foreign government authorized or carried out the the murder of Fakhrizadeh. Such an act of state-sponsored terrorism would be a flagrant violation of international law & encourage more governments to carry out lethal attacks against foreign officials."

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And by rubbish, I mean Obama and Brennan. Trash. Angry communist trash.

I’M GLAD HE’S DEAD: ‘Israel has tape of slain Iran nuke chief talking about building five warheads.’

1607184839241.png

Planned To Build 5 Nukes, Instead He's Dead​

Israel intelligence managed to recruit an Iranian official close to the recently assassinated Mohsen Fakhrizadeh and recorded the nuclear scientist speaking about his efforts to produce “five warheads” on behalf of the Terrorist Exporting Islamic Republic.

Forum List

Back