I love waking up to good news

That would a service to humanity.
Service to humanity is to mind one's own business- it better serves those not involved and lets the involved work out their own conflicts- ALL conflict begins when one inflicts his will on another. Period. Pollitical stripe is immaterial. There is no true justification but lots of excuses trying to justify- self defense is "true" justification for killing- anything else is murder, i.e., premeditated will infliction on another doing you no harm-

Your attempts at fabricating definitions never fail to fail, brainless.

But, jews are saints- saints don't kill people!

Ya have to pick your sides. It's probably not a good idea for anyone if Iran gets a nuclear weapon.

Update: Reuters is saying he was only injured, and Iran is saying "There was no attack."

Prominent Iranian nuclear scientist Fakhrizadeh injured in attack: Fars news agency

But this agency is showing that he was definitely deaded, along with the gory pictures...

Top Iranian Nuclear Scientist Fakhrizadeh Assassinated | Iran Front Page
thumbsup2.gif

Ya have to pick your sides. It's probably not a good idea for anyone if Iran gets a nuclear weapon.

Update: Reuters is saying he was only injured, and Iran is saying "There was no attack."

Prominent Iranian nuclear scientist Fakhrizadeh injured in attack: Fars news agency

But this agency is showing that he was definitely deaded, along with the gory pictures...

View attachment 422142

I love the morning sound of Iranian centrifuges decelerating down to a screeching halt.

And that girl too. :04:

View attachment 422142

I love the morning sound of Iranian centrifuges decelerating down to a screeching halt.

And that girl too. :04:
I adore the fragrance of satiated stuxnet worms and the decaying brains of dead Iranian nuke technicians in the wee hours of the morn.

It give me a hard-on.

:TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thewave::thankusmile:

Last edited:
The criminal state of Israel is constantly terrorizing its neighbors with illegal airstrikes and assassinations. ... :cool:
"Death to America...DEATH TO ISRAEL"......................................could have something to do with it.

Greg

Israeli Mossad again?

" BREAKING: Mohsen Fahrizade the architect of Iran's military nuclear program was assassinated in Tehran, Iranian media reports "

Barak Ravid
@BarakRavid

·
42m

BREAKING: Mohsen Fahrizade the architect of Iran's military nuclear program was assassinated in Tehran, Iranian media reports

YOU BASSID ! His camel, Margarit, is a basket case right now. Have a little compassion !

Killing and murder are not the same.
And yes, The New Testament has the wrong word so no one would murder Constantine the Great or any evil Popes who sent millions off to their deaths to bring back gold and diamonds to the Vatican.

It wouldn't have been murder if someone could go back in time, and kill Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Castro, etc. That would a gift to humanity.

"It wouldn't have been murder if someone could go back in time, and kill Hitler"

there were 16 assassination attempts on Hitler.

They ALL failed!

Because Hitler was protected by god.....

This is likely another attempt to provoke Iran into striding back in a significant enough way to cause the US and the apartheid regime to hit Iran with major bombing.

The situation is becoming desperate for the apartheid regime with Biden's promises of renewing the 5 plus 1 nuclear agreement.

Hopefully Iran will hold back until the time is right for them.

Forum List

Back