I love my vets!

"My GI"

Rookie
Mar 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
This is my first post on this forum. My goal is to learn as much pro or con about our military from those in the trenches. I run two websites and I listed one and they have both led to an insane philanthropy project called The My GI Foundation. I love the work and I give every donated penny right back to my vets. I truly feel like a soldier by helping in the manner at which I am effective.

This is my first post on this forum. My goal is to learn as much pro or con about our military from those in the trenches. I run two websites and I listed one and they have both led to an insane philanthropy project called The My GI Foundation. I love the work and I give every donated penny right back to my vets. I truly feel like a soldier by helping in the manner at which I am effective.
A worthy project. Good for you.

Are you limiting it to active duty (those are the ones in the trenches), or are you open to hearing from retirees too? I served in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002.

What do you want to ask about?

No, Sir.

My first website www.myclermontmilitaryheroes.com is a large honorarium to all armed forces. 95% of the people I serve now are retired. Very popular right now a my requests outweigh my funds. VFW, VVA, KOR and even a couple WWII's. Look on my moratorium under Soldier of The Year.

No, Sir.

My first website www.myclermontmilitaryheroes.com is a large honorarium to all armed forces. 95% of the people I serve now are retired. Very popular right now a my requests outweigh my funds. VFW, VVA, KOR and even a couple WWII's. Look on my moratorium under Soldier of The Year.
Visited your website and was impressed by your devotion to veterans. Personally I like to keep veterans at the forefront and am involved with a couple of my favorite projects, Wounded Warriors project where I currently assist 2 wounded warriors from the Afghan War. I also am a volunteer driver to transport VA patients to and from the clinic. I spent about 7 years going to the Charlotte Airport USO to greet returning vets but that has slowed considerably the past year. Keep up the good work you are doing. I appreciate your accomplishments.

Thanks. I have added a portal on my www.givets.com site for donations. Had two grants awarded at different times, only to get a call saying "sorry, we didn't realize you were 16. " Will keep fundraisers going, but at some point you need to run your foundation and mine has grown exponentially. Even mailed people like H. Ross Perot and his son by the same name as both are veteran Navy Pilots, but I didn't get a response.

Forum List

Back