I Lived In A Shithole

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Van Nuys Calif, It was the best place to live before the 90's, then illegal aliens turned it and the whole Valley into a shithole

Anybody else got a story like that

Is that what's going on in that tank?

That why you never come out? 'cause it's all nice and squishy in there?

Van Nuys Calif, It was the best place to live before the 90's, then illegal aliens turned it and the whole Valley into a shithole

---------------------------------------------- agreed , i've been through there and its pretty terrible , looks third world , gang infested and dirty as heck . Course thats the case with most of 'los angeles' . Checkout downtown 'los angeles' to see nastiness Tank

and i think that its like that all over the USA in hopefully only big cities . See the 'mex' illegal that hijacked a bus in Wisconsin just yesterday . He had been deported 5 times and whoops , there he is hijacking a bus with 40 Americans on it . He was also a 'dui' type mexican like many of them are Tank .

Thank you Tank.

I live in Freedmen's Town, that was the Harlem Jazz Capital of the South, where Freed Slaves built clubs, churches, brick businesses, and an entire settlement before they were even citizens. White and Black church leaders worked together to help the residents to own their own property. The former slaves were actually financially independent and better off when they were rejected and segregated, and weren't getting any help from govt, so they depended on their own labor and neighboring business and church leaders who invested and hired them.

Today, this nationally registered historic district, a landmark to Freed Slave, Black church, military WWII and Civil Rights Era history, has been demolished and decimated by govt takeover. For corrupt officials to stay in office (and you can guess which party is in charge) tax money has been funneled in the millions if not billions to pay off wealthy corporate developers to seize and destroy the property at taxpayer expense: corporate welfare somehow blamed on poor residents evicted and robbed of equal rights to defend and develop their historic community. Because people blame the poor for living off govt, but look the other way when it's the rich corporate interests living off govt.

If Republican leaders decimated a Black church community, they'd be called Racists, White Supremacist Nationalists, and greedy corporate pigs. But when Democrats enable this genocidal destruction to go on, everyone looks the other way.

• Banned
Van Nuys now looks like tijuanna

Forum List

Back