I like trump because

donny is a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development.

You just described every single member of the democrat party leadership.....with obama being the biggest sociopath and malignant narcissist who is suffering from abandonment issues relating to both his mother and father abandoning him...

He doesn't speak in polished pseudo political non speak which communicates essentially nothing. He is linear. He doesn't speak in circular terms. He is authentic and doesn't hide his flaws. I don't trust ANYONE who does their best to hide their flaws. There is no way to get to know/trust a person with such mannerisms.

No one likes Trump because he’s a narcissistic asshole, but probably still better than Biden. That tells you how bad crooked Joe is.
Some may think he's a narcissistic asshole but he definitely gets things done. I like him just fine. Give me somebody in office who puts America first every time.
Why do I like him? Economic success, energy independence, court picks, border security, peace deals, trade deals, manufacturing, unemployment rates, median household income levels, prison sentence reform, took on pharma, exposed Deep State corruption, causes epic lefty meltdowns in Hollywood & calls out fake news, works to help POC, made NATO cough up for defense & is bringing troops & hostages home.
The best thing is he DEFINITELY is not a politician
Except for the fact that dumb Don has accomplished none of those things.

No one likes Trump because he’s a narcissistic asshole, but probably still better than Biden. That tells you how bad crooked Joe is.
Some may think he's a narcissistic asshole but he definitely gets things done. I like him just fine. Give me somebody in office who puts America first every time.
Why do I like him? Economic success, energy independence, court picks, border security, peace deals, trade deals, manufacturing, unemployment rates, median household income levels, prison sentence reform, took on pharma, exposed Deep State corruption, causes epic lefty meltdowns in Hollywood & calls out fake news, works to help POC, made NATO cough up for defense & is bringing troops & hostages home.
wrong.....

BS just stop

Except for the fact he has. Every. Single. One.
The dempanic & Burn Loot Murder "peaceful protests" may have reduced the levels but he had it rolling along before an airborne viral infection with close to the same IFR as a bad flu was mysteriously blown up to be Ebola meets the Plague.
Look it up.
Prove me wrong.

Can we have certified medical experts examine Slow Joe?

By the way which"expert" met with Trump?

Sounds like 350 quacks...no real doctor would diagnose anyone without a proper exam

Salon failed you

Millions like Trump....fact

& millions more don't. that will become crystal clear after election day.

Uh huh. Bidens "rallys" (heh heh @ rallys) compared to Trumps tell me everything I need to know.

Little Boy Biden is rich now. Maybe he could try to buy some of Trumps cheering audiences for dear old crazy dad.

Probably not. Their vote ain't for sale.

That's a democrat thing.

Can we have certified medical experts examine Slow Joe?

By the way which"expert" met with Trump?

Sounds like 350 quacks...no real doctor would diagnose anyone without a proper exam

Salon failed you

a trump humping psychophant such as yerself thinks otherwise....

lol.... what a surprise.

<whew> now i'm CONvinced that he's a stable genius !!!!

:113:

Millions like Trump....fact

& millions more don't. that will become crystal clear after election day.

Uh huh. Bidens "rallys" (heh heh @ rallys) compared to Trumps tell me everything I need to know.

Little Boy Biden is rich now. Maybe he could try to buy some of Trumps cheering audiences for dear old crazy dad.

Probably not. Their vote ain't for sale.

That's a democrat thing.

cheering whilst spreading covidcooties is nothing to be proud of; & only a trump humper would think so.

18 Trump rallies have led to 30,000 COVID-19 cases: Stanford University study
By Jordan Williams - 10/31/20 05:34 PM EDT
18 Trump rallies have led to 30,000 COVID-19 cases: Stanford University study

^^^ & those are only the ones known ^^^

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh:
Donald Trump reportedly paid actors $50 to cheer for him at his 2016 announcement
Hunter Walker
Jun 17, 2015, 7:23 PM
Donald Trump reportedly paid actors $50 to cheer for him at his 2016 announcement

Screenshot_2020-11-01 Candace Owens' BLEXIT group pays for some attendees' travel to Trump's W...png

Candace Owens' BLEXIT group pays for some attendees' travel to Trump's White House event

donny is a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development.

My oh my! Such big words you use, deary!

Now try to come up with some truthful ones!

he has proven to have zero empathy:

sociopath.

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

arrested development.

& as far as malignant narcissism? donny is textbook:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]
How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back