I like the Cure a lot...

OP
Dan

Dan

Reaction score
Ah, ya never know. Not that it matters, I just wanted a reason to bring up the fact that I like The Cure.

I just recently heard "Just Like Heaven" and loved it. Arnold, since you like them, can you tell me some other good songs to, uh, buy?

Jackass

Reaction score
LOVE the Cure!!!

The best cd is Onthe Beach The Singles...I think thats what it is called. Great great CD!

5stringJeff

Reaction score
There's just one Cure song I like, it's a very popular one, but the title escapes me. It reminds me of this girl named Shighlee... mmmm...

pardon me while I go reminisce.

S

Sandy73

THE CURE ROCKS...

PICTURES OF YOU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES !! BRINGS BACK SOME COOL MEMORIES !

S

SinisterMotives

Since you like "Just Like Heaven" so much, you should hear the whole album (Kiss Me! Kiss Me! Kiss Me!). One of my all-time favorite Cure albums is The Head on the Door. Well worth hearing. :)

W

wonderwench

I love The Cure. My favorite album of theirs is still Boys Don't Cry.

OP
Dan

Dan

Reaction score
Since you like "Just Like Heaven" so much, you should hear the whole album (Kiss Me! Kiss Me! Kiss Me!). One of my all-time favorite Cure albums is The Head on the Door. Well worth hearing.
I'll check that out, Sinister, thanks for the recommendation and welcome to the board!:)

5.10 leader

In their early days Cure mania reached saturation point here, particularly as they originated from the town I was living in at the time.

Consequently I became bored with them and, I must admit, still am.

S

SinisterMotives

Anything gets old if you listen to it for years on end. I rather envy Dan because all this stuff is new and fresh to him.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List